LoversSituations (Was LoversExtortion)

Updated to v1.15

Introduction

I'm trying to get my head around Oblivion modding so I made a mod where the player character can have sex from various female NPCs in Oblivion. There are currently 55 female NPCs you can target.

Each situation is set up based on the lore already inside Oblivion. Each quest is written by hand with its own set of scripts and dialogue.

How it works

The quests are quite hard to find by themselves, but you usually find them by talking to an NPC or picking up an item. I've listed the NPCs involved and what it will take to sleep with them in spoiler tags below.

All of the action takes place inside interior cells so you're free to keep going back for more until you leave the cell, at which point the quest will complete.

The quests are quite compact, you won't have to stray too far from the local area to complete them. They're usually based in the one city.

Problems

Initially I advocated using an mod like "Younger, Hotter Women" to make the default NPCs look nicer. However this conflicts with my mod because I make changes to the NPCs AI packages. I tried to do it all with scripts and leave the NPCs alone but it didn't work. So I now port the Younger, Hotter Women facegen data for each NPC I change into my mod.

The bed code is a little green at the moment, you have a fairly good chance of triggering sex on a bed if it's nearby, however if it does fail it will just revert to the floor.

If the text is moving too quickly, try installing Universal Silent Voice

Want to re-use the content in this mod?

Feel free. Reuse as much of it as you need. Translate into any language you like. Do anything with it you want.

Release Notes

v1.15

Added four new targets, Eyja, Isabeau Bienne, Petrine and Selena Orania.

v1.1

More Bug fixes! Thanks again to fejeena and quasimodo75.

Added a new target: Rochelle Bantien

Made Tivela Lythandas' quest repeatable with new dialogue.

Prevented Countess Umbranox's quest from firing if you've already saved her husband.

v1.01

Bug fixes! Thanks to fejeena and quasimodo75. Especially to fejeena for not only pointing bugs out, but authoring fixes too!

v1.0

22 New NPCs. Almost doubling the content of the mod.

Some NPCs have four positions instead of three.

The mod is now complete, I won't add anymore content to it. But will consider bugfixes.

There are now two versions, one without the Younger, Hotter NPC faces and one with.

v0.9

Fixed a problem with Agnete the Pickled where the quest wouldn't start.

Added Dralora Athrem as a target. She'd love to meet the Arena Champion.

Added Alves Uvenium as a target. During "Whom Gods Annoy" she mentioned that she could get in a lot of trouble with the guild. How far will she go to make sure her secret is kept safe?

From now on you should assume that there are three positions that will cycle through dialogue oral/sex/anal unless specified. All new quests will be repeatable.

v0.8

Bug Fixes, added Ursanne Loche as a target.

Changed the name of the mod to more accurately reflect it's changing scope (Not just about extortion anymore.)

From now on the version number won't be in the filename, it's in the mod info field.

v0.7

I've added three new targets. One of them is a regular target and two are special, more information below.

I've changed the way I'm calling Lovers. New targets now have context specific dialogue around position changes. The first position you get is oral, if you talk to them again after the act is done you get sex, if you talk to them again after that's done you get anal. Once you've reached anal it won't change again. I'm considering support to just cycle through all the lovers position groups. This is for new targets only, I'll go back and add it to everyone else.

Content related to existing quests in the game is in. People asked for the ability to choose sex as a quest rewards. I've added something similar to two of the new targets. After finishing a quest you have the option to talk to the NPC again and use your established relationship to sleep with them. This action is repeatable if you go outside and give it a few minutes for the quest variables to reset.

v0.6

Added eight new targets. Two regular and six under a larger quest where you impersonate The Gray Fox.

v0.5

Added three more targets.

v0.4

Added three more people.

Merged in facegen data from Younger, Hotter, Women.

v0.3

Added three more people.

Currently tracking a bug where my changes to an NPC override "Hotter Younger Women".

v0.2

Lovers will now attempt to seek out a nearby bed to use. This seems to be pretty hit or miss, but it will just play the animation on the floor if it can't find one.

Thanks to the help of the excellent zippy57 over at the modders forum, you no longer need to click the quest item to complete it. The quest will automatically complete when you leave the building you're in.

No more global variables. Everything is handled by quest variables now. (Thanks again to zippy57!)

After you're done with a target you can speak to them to go again. You can repeat this as often as you like until you leave the building.

NPCs you can have sex with

Jensine

Irene Metrick

Elisa Pierrane

Estelle Renoit

Skjorta

Agnete the Pickled

Falanu Hlaalu

Nerussa

Pista Marillin

Edla Dark-Heart

Lyra Rosentia

Adrienne Berene

Julitta Plotius

Lady Drad

Dervera Romalen

Claudette Perrick

Methredhel

Glistel

Carwen

Dynari Amnis

Mandil

Luciana Galena

Hasathil

Maeva the Buxom (Repeatable)

Rosentia Gallenus (Repeatable)

Ursanne Loche (Repeatable)

Dralora Athram (Repeatable)

Alves Uvenium (Repeatable)

Carahil (Repeatable)

Casta Scribonia (Repeatable)

Branwen (Repeatable)

Roxanne Brigette (Repeatable)

Nilawen (Repeatable)

Countess Alessia Caro (Repeatable)

Ardaline (Repeatable)

Ita Renus (Repeatable)

Countess Narina Carvain (Repeatable)

Yvara Channitte (Repeatable)

Mirabelle Monet (Repeatable)

Jeanne Frasoric (Repeatable)

Tamika (Repeatable)

Malene (Repeatable)

Agata (Repeatable)

Countess Arriana Valga (Repeatable)

Emfried (Repeatable)

Candice Corgine (Repeatable)

Marana Rian (Repeatable)

Sigrid (Repeatable)

Countess Millona Umbranox (Repeatable)

Tivela Lythandas (Repeatable)

Rochelle Bantien (Repeatable)

Eyja (Repeatable) [Male Only!]

Isabeau Bienne (Repeatable)

Petrine (Repeatable)

Selena Orania (Repeatable)

Quest Guides

Jensine

There is a note in a bag out the front of her store that indicates she is taking bribes on behalf of the Merchant's Society. Confront her with the note.

Irene Metrick and Elisa Pierrane

Irene is carrying a note from Roderic Pierrane that proves they are having an affair. Pickpocket it and confront Roderic with this and he will set up a meeting with Irene.

Confront Elisa with it and arrange a meeting with her.

Estelle Renoit

Estelle has a book on Necromancy somehwhere in her store. Steal it and confront her with it.

Skjorta

Talk to Fjotreid, ask him about Bruma. He'll tell you about Skjorta's drinking problem.

Go and buy three bottles of mead.

Talk to Skjorta in Nord Winds, then meet here in the Inn Room at The Jerell View.

Talk to her and take it from there.

Agnete the Pickled

Talk to her until you get the dialogue about having a headache, or read the book "Guide to Skingrad". This will kick the quest off. Come back with two bottles of cheap wine and talk to her again.

Falanu Hlaalu

Talk to her and ask her about Skingrad, answer her questions about necrophilia

Get your disposition with her to 75 or higher

Talk to her again

Nerussa

You can start this quest by picking up the bottle or talking to Nerussa

Nerussa is awaiting a courier carrying a bottle of Stros M'kai Rum from Skyrim.

The crate carrying the bottle has fallen off somewhere on the road between Weye and Chorrol

Get the bottle and go back to Nerussa.

Pista Marillin

There is a small jewelry chest on the table where the Arena bets are taken. Steal Pista's IOU out of it. Confront her and offer to give her the money, if you have it. Agree to meet her at the King and Queen Tavern.

Edla Dark-Heart

Talk to the black robed gentleman in The Jerell View Inn. Gain his trust and get Edla's weanted poster from him. Confront her with it and agree to meet her at the Tap and Tack.

Lyra Rosentia

Talk to Hafid Hollowleg and ask him about Bruma. He'll tell you Lyra is into Akaviri artifacts. Go see Ongar the World Weary and have him sell you a fake one for 50g. Present it to Lyra (Best done when she's home).

Adrienne Berene

In a desk in the private quarters of the mages guild in Skingrad is a note that details how Adrienne cheated on her arcane university exams. Steal it and confront her, follow her to the basement.

Julitta Plotius

Betto Plotius has a racist pamphlet on him calling for action against the "animal" races of Leyawiin. Steal it and confront him. Trade a night with his wife Julitta for your silence.

Lady Drad

Requires good sneaking skill.

Lady Drad recently took a lover and has a note from him in a jewelry box on the upper floor of the manor. Steal it, confront her and arrange a fling in the slave's quarters.

Dervera Romalen

Talk to her and ask her if "Fucking" is allowed in her Dark Elf bar. Have a disposition of 80+ with her.

Claudette Perrick

The First Edition in The Market District has a copy of The Song of the Alchemist sitting on the counter. Grab it and take it over to her.

Impersonating The Grey Fox

Inside one of the Imperial Warehouses on the waterfront is a chest with a fake Grey Fox cowl in it. Wear it while talking to:

Methredhel

Glistel

Carwen

Dynari Amnis

Mandil

Luciana Galena (Has three different lovers sequences built into her quest).

Hasathil

She's having an affair with Enilroth. Grab the note from the crate behind her husband's house. Then head to the hiding place behind the stables to catch them meeting around 4pm. Once this is done you can extort sex from her. Talk to her multiple times to get different position groups.

Maeva the Buxom

Complete her quest "When the Vow Breaks" after this you should be able to talk to her and comfort a poor lonely farmer's wife. There are multiple position groups if you keep talking to her. If you leave, wait and come back this is repeatable.

Rosentia Gallena

Complete her quest "Whom Gods Annoy". Talk to her again and ask if she's OK. She'll take you upstairs for a physical examination. There are multiple position groups if you keep talking to her. If you leave, wait and come back this is repeatable.

Ursanne Loche

Complete "Caught in the Hunt". Talk to her again and ask if she's lonely. She'll invite you inside. There are multiple position groups if you keep talking to her. If you leave, wait and come back this is repeatable.

Dralora Athram

Become the Arena Champion, then go and talk to her.

Alves Uvenium

Complete her quest "Whom Gods Annoy". then go back and talk to her.

Carahil

There are black soul gems hidden in Carahil's room. Grab them and confront her.

Casta Scribonia

If your fame is higher than 10, Casta will know of you and want to sleep with you.

Branwen

If you're the Arena Champion Branwen will ask for a private training session.

Roxanne Brigette

Roxanne really likes Skooma.

Nilawen

Times are tough since Nilawen lost her husband. Have 100 gold and a disposition higher than 80 and she'll sleep with you.

Countess Alessia Caro

Alessia Caro and her husband are torturing Khajit in the secret torture room on Castle Leyawiin. Get in there, grab some evidence (note) and confront her with it.

Ardaline

Varon Vamori had a spell prepared to make Ardaline look more favorably upon his advances. Grab it from his home and cast it on Ardaline. Talk to her.

Ita Renus

Ita Renus created the previously mentioned spell for Varon Vamori, she might want it kept quiet.

Countess Narina Carvain

Complete "Lifting the Vale" and she will become besotted with you. Talk to her again to receive further instructions (Meether in her room at midnight).

Yvara Channitte

Sleep with Narina Carvain. Speak to Yvara to find out she knows about you and the Countess. She will threaten to reveal all unless you sleep with her. (Meet her in her room at midnight.)

Mirabelle Monet

Having an infamy above 10 will get you into Mirabelle's secret room. Just talk to her.

Jeanne Frasoric

Once you start the Bruma Recommendation quest threaten to reveal all to the Archmage. Jeanne will agree to your terms.

Tamika

Get the Surilie Brother's Ledger out of their house and take it to Tamika, she will agree to sleep with you at midnight at her house.

Malene

Complete "The Graverfinder's Repose" Malene will take you down to the celler.

Agata

Complete the quest "Leyawiin" recommendation. Talk to Agata.

Countess Arriana Valga

Arrive in Chorral with a fame higher than 10 and Valga's steward will bring you a missive. The countess wants to take you as a secret lover.

Emfried

Emfried has started an inn in Chorral to escape her past as a prostitute. Grab the letter that mentions her in The Fo'c'sl and confront her.

Candice Corgine

Candince runs an inn in the middle of nowhere that doesn't make much money. If you offer her enough gold...

Marana Rian

Marana Rian likes fine things, a flawless diamond should impress her.

Sigrid

Sigrid is distraught over the destruction of Kvatch. She wants to seek solace in the arms of another, but you'll need a disposition over 80 with her.

Countess Millona Umbranox

The Anvil Castle mage has been doing research into dream suggestion spells. Grab the book that contains his research, cast it on Millona while she sleeps and speak to her.

Tivela Lythandas

Accept the quest "A Brush with Death" make your demands. After you save her husband you can speak to her again for a completely new dialogue tree.

Rochelle Bantien

She needs a dress from Divine Elegence. After you have sex with her you can speak to her later on for a completely new dialogue.

Eyja

Buy Rosethorn Hall and full upgrade it. Employ Eyja as your maid.

Isabeau Bienne

Talk to her, have a personality score over 80.

Petrine

Talk to her between 8am and 5pm, have a personality score over 80.

Selena Orania

Talk to her and be a member of the Mages Guild.

Versions

LoversSituations - Vanilla, no face changes. LoversSituations.esp

LoversSituationsYHN - Same as above but with the Younger Hotter NPC faces. LoversSituationsYHN.esp

LoversSituations for XeoSP++ by Uriel - http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12944&pid=270381#pid270381

LoversSituations 1.1 for XeoSP++ By Slammer64 - http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12944&pid=297679#pid297679

Thanks for the reply. I'm a bit shy of messing with the in game quests at the moment because I don't know my way around the scripts that well.

I regret choosing the word Extortion now as the mod is changing to be more about creating lore related opportunities for sex. For example Pista Marillin is a gambling addict and spends a lot of time at the arena. She's winning now, but what if she suddenly needed money quickly. There's no existing quest for that in game.

Never, say never though. I might go back and look at the existing quests, just not something I'm doing at the moment.

I regret choosing the word Extortion now as the mod is changing to be more about creating lore related opportunities for sex.

Don't sweat it. The entire "Lovers" Is more about rape and violence than real love. So what's in a name.

Change it when you want. We're not picky on names, just glad you're making it.

Added three more targets. Updated the first post.

Currently have a bug where if I edit an NPC, they will revert to their default look and won't use "Younger Hotter Women". Probably a load order issue.

Remember if you have an NPC you want added, let me know. I have a hit-list of about a dozen I have ideas for, but I'm happy to push things to the front of the queue if people really want them.

This is a very cool idea. There was a mod that I tried awhile ago that let you "extort" the wife of the painter in Cheydinhal. An updated version of that would be pretty cool if you feel comfortable editing a questline. :)

Ah yes, LoversMSNetori. I remember that plugin :)

Updated again, check first post. Three new NPCs.

I've also merged in the facegen data from Hotter, Younger Women as my mod was conflicting with it. I tried a few different ways to make the mod work without changing NPCs but nothing worked.

add some man npcs pls ^^

Hello. Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I mostly play male characters and I'm not into guy on guy I wouldn't even know how to start writing such an encounter.

However if someone wants to take what I've done and start a mod that focuses on Male NPCs I'm more than happy for them to do it. I'll even explain how the mod works if needed.

Thanks for the feedback! I probably won't add MBP support for a few reasons. Firstly, I have no idea how.

Secondly, I've never really been a fan of MBP because it makes the NPCs stand out so much in contrast to the rest of the world. I think the face edits from Younger Hotter Women, combined with a good skin texture work well enough. Having said that I can totally understand why others like it and that's fine, it's just not for me.

If someone else wanted to take what I've done and make it MBP compatible that's fine too. My focus at the moment is on adding new targets to the mod.

Updated to 0.7 a few things to mention.

1. Three new targets, two of them special. Making a total of 25 targets.

2. I'm moving to a system where targets have three sex scenes. You cycle through them by speaking to them after the last scene has finished. There is context specific dialogue for each scene. The order of the scenes is usually always oral/sex/anal. Once you reach anal it will just repeat that scene. I'm look at making it loop and still make sense in the dialogue. This is just the new NPCs, I will go back and add it to the others.

3. Two of the new additions are based on existing Oblivion quests. People asked if I could add sex as a quest reward to existing quests and I've done the next best thing. I added a quest where you use your existing relationship with the NPC to sleep with them. Most importantly, these are repeatable. If go outside and give it a bit for the quest variables to reset you can go back in and do it all over again.

That's just some drag&drop work with tes4edit. You open extortion and xeosp with t4e, then open extortion's NPC section and drag and drop race, hairs, eyes, facedata info from xeosp's column to the extortion's one. 5 minutes of dumb mouseclicking.

Oh' date=' that's what I did with Younger, Hotter, NPCs anyway. I thought you might have had some magic scripting thing. :)[/quote']

No, unfortunately not. t4e has such functionality i believe, but i have no idea how to use it.

I changed the attachment a little. It's in archive now, and .esp is named like vanilla one. This allows easy transition to xeo version and back, without losing a mod progress.