LoversSituations (Was LoversExtortion)

Please continue. Add some female quests. Most of  Isskini's quests can be played with both genders some only for male, so we need quest for women.  

Idea1: perhaps you can add dialogs for female players for some of Isskini's quests. (some dialogs are gender neutral but others need different dialogs for male and female)

Idea2: If female player  get guild quests from male quest givers, after successful completion, she can negotiate more reward (with her body).

Well, I'm not a modder, so I can give you ideas only. Maybe some ideas are too hard to make the quests.

Just suggestion for female characters. You don't have to choose these things. I will suggest more ideas in another day.

Saliith in Arena District

Find a letter from his and Branwen's secret chest. It says Branwen actually hates Saliith. He will not believe and rape the player.

Adoring Fan in Arena D. (repeatable)

The player can accept him to have sex. A few days later, he may propose her. She can allow him to become her husband Immediately.

Or just refuse him to marry

Owyn in Arena D.

Owyn will laugh and rape the player if the player tells the truth that she slept with Adoring.

Agronak gro-Malog the Gray Prince

If you complete Origin of the Gray Prince quest and become champion in Arena, The gray prince will ask the player to make his heir before his death. 

If you say yes, he will follow you to Talos Plaza hotel. Then, have fun.

Agamir in Talos D.

In Unfriendly Competition quest, He will rape the player if she tries to talk to him after he meets Thornir at midnight. 

Amusei in Waterfront

During 'May the Best Thief Win' quest, He will be angry and rape the player if she gets Amantius Allectus’ diary.

Corvus Umbranox the Gray Fox (repeatable)

Become Gray Fox, and wait one week. If you speak with former Gray Fox, he will say his wife is boring. You can be his stewardess. 

You can call him at midnight. he will follow you out of Anvil Castle. Have fun. If you tell the truth to the countess, she will give you 1000 bounty. 

Go to jail or just remove the bounty. The countess will accept you and invite to come her room at midnight. Have fun with count and countess.

Didn't know about this mod, going to have a look :)

edit: Do i need to make a new game to play this?

Went to Jemsine's store and there is no bag at the front and Irene doesn't have a note with her :(

I'm not sure what could be causing your problem  are you sure that you've enabled the .esp? If you have, the bag outside Jensine's can be hard be find if you have better cities installed as it places several barrels in front of her shop.

I have just finished a quest for Naspia Cosma in Cheydihnhal (yes I know it's a quest for men not women, I am going to be doing male quests, I just have a few female Npcs I want to cover first)

Ok, here's a new quest for Naspia Cosma in cheydinhal, just play as a male character, go to cheydihal castle and look for the bad with the 'letter from parents' in it to begin the quest.

I have also added some custom resources for this quest, so also make sure to install those (they are in the archive/attachment along with the new .esp)

LoversSituations.zip

PS - If you are in the Arena (quest arenadialogue is at stage 20 or higher), you will also get some slightly different dialogue from Naspia.

That sounds like a promissing plugin even up to today.

I must admit that despite I want to improve this mod (towards xeosp++ using the v1.5 as base) I don't have knowledge in scripting and I never used CS to edit/create OBSE related mods and with that no lovers related plugin,do I have to set CS somehow different to execute OBSE?If someone can give me some few directions about it and quest making I'll be more than happy to do so.

I could have a look at it and update ger4's version for XeoSP++ like I did Isskini's, Baconsama, but if you want to try your hand at it you'll need to set up a OBSE shortcut, like this: "C:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe" -editor You'll need to change that according to how you have Oblivion installed. However, I just use TES4Edit.

Well,wouldn't that shortcut be to play oblivion itself? I meant that OBSE thing because I've heard that running CS with it is a need to alter lovers for instance,but if it's not needed I'll go along TES4Edit.exe / CS.

By your post I see that you don't bother if I start by where you stopped, I still know nothing about scrpting itself,so making new-brand generic npcs are right now the best I could do,though I'm trying to learn how to make specific quotes for a npc,and googling for a text to mp3 converter so I can make some voices,shamefully all the softwares (free versions) I used were as bad as I imagined,hence regarding voice acting I have no clues of a source,which in my opnion can make a extreme difference in a normal mod,in a sex mod the effect would be much bigger.

The point actually is that I'm in high school and I don't have so much time to learn everything,at least not fast,so honestly don't expect me to be a great help,BUT I'll do my best. =)

Well,wouldn't that shortcut be to play oblivion itself? I meant that OBSE thing because I've heard that running CS with it is a need to alter lovers for instance,but if it's not needed I'll go along TES4Edit.exe / CS.

By your post I see that you don't bother if I start by where you stopped, I still know nothing about scrpting itself,so making new-brand generic npcs are right now the best I could do,though I'm trying to learn how to make specific quotes for a npc,and googling for a text to mp3 converter so I can make some voices,shamefully all the softwares (free versions) I used were as bad as I imagined,hence regarding voice acting I have no clues of a source,which in my opnion can make a extreme difference in a normal mod,in a sex mod the effect would be much bigger.

The point actually is that I'm in high school and I don't have so much time to learn everything,at least not fast,so honestly don't expect me to be a great help,BUT I'll do my best. =)

That shortcut should work as long as you point it to where your obse_loader.exe file is. All it does is run obse_loader but tell it to start up the editor rather than the game. I honestly wouldn't worry too much about voice acting. It's hard enough to get good voice actors. I would expect it's even harder to get good voice actors willing to play such... explicit... roles. I've taken a look at a lot of the quests here and I could probably put a new quest or two together if I had some ideas and some time. If you really want to do it, you should try looking at the quests that are already there and basically using the same kinds of scripts they use. You don't have to do anything really original. The code's already there, you could just modify it in new scripts. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out. For example...

For a sex scene in this mod: 

set xLoversQuest.Offence to Player
set xLoversQuest.Defence to GetSelf
Player.Call xLoversCBStartSEXonBedR N

N can be any integer from 1 to 6(?), for example 3. Each number signifies a sex position.

1: Cowgirl

2: Doggystyle

3: Missionary

6: Oral

Not sure what the others are. One of them should be standing position.

Also, this mod uses a lot of status and position variables. This is I believe just a way of telling the game what the current sex position is and I think the status variables are basically to indicate what's going on. For instance you might want to set a particular status number for when the character you're trying to have sex with is going home and then set it back once everything has happened, just to tell the game when to trigger different conversations with the character. 

The Daedra Sutra contains a screenshot of each sex position.  You can use that as a reference to help you pick which animation number you want to play.  Available animations are 1-200.

Thanks! I think you're right about this. I checked the positions I talked about and it looks like my .ini files are consistent with them. I suspect one can just use that code to select any Lovers animation installed and use that.

I had an idea for a possible situation, a continuation of sorts to the "Gang" quest in Anvil ("The Siren's Deception") where a gang of females robbed the men of anvil by seducing them.My idea was that after the player finishes the quest, they could take their belongings

Ernest:
Ernest's Best Shirt
Ernest's Fancy Pants
Ernest's Shoes

Heinrich Oaken-Hull:
Heinrich's Pants
Heinrich's Shirt
Heinrich's Shoes
Oaken-Hall Heirloom

Pinarus Inventius:
Astia's Necklace (Astia Inventius is Pinarus' wife.)
Pinarus' Iron Cuirass
Pinarus' Prized Minotaur Horn
Pinarus' Shirt
Unknown:
Wedding Gift

that are found in the gang's house and extort those victims further, by threatening to reveal their secret to their wives and demand money and of course - sex! So their nightmare will last forever even after they were seduced by the original gang! It would be even more awesome to make some of the male victims react differently to the blackmail, some will try to kill the player, some will be docile and some will ask to join the player because they don't love their wives and that's why they cheated on them with gang in the first place.

I have a suggestion - well, it's more of a request.

You're importing faces from 'Younger, Hotter' - but these are actually ugly as sin compared to mods like 'Beautiful Women' (ok, so that's my opinion, everyone has one).

It is sorta possible to override your edits by putting preferred facechanging mods after yours in the load order, but this means putting yours pretty high up the load order, and I'm uncomfortable doing that with anything starting 'Lovers' - and see below.

It would be much easier if you weren't making any face edits at all, and as that isn't really the um, thrust, of your mod, I'm not sure why you're doing it. How about providing an alternative version without changing the faces?

Edit : I should say that the reason I've got round to asking this is the struggle I'm having finding some of your items in exterior cells which have been extensively modified by 'Better Cities' variants, and I can't put your mod low down the order as I don't want some of my favourite NPCs looking like the back end of a bus.

I have a suggestion - well, it's more of a request.

You're importing faces from 'Younger, Hotter' - but these are actually ugly as sin compared to mods like 'Beautiful Women' (ok, so that's my opinion, everyone has one).

It is sorta possible to override your edits by putting preferred facechanging mods after yours in the load order, but this means putting yours pretty high up the load order, and I'm uncomfortable doing that with anything starting 'Lovers' - and see below.

It would be much easier if you weren't making any face edits at all, and as that isn't really the um, thrust, of your mod, I'm not sure why you're doing it. How about providing an alternative version without changing the faces?

Edit : I should say that the reason I've got round to asking this is the struggle I'm having finding some of your items in exterior cells which have been extensively modified by 'Better Cities' variants, and I can't put your mod low down the order as I don't want some of my favourite NPCs looking like the back end of a bus.

If you want to edit the faces of the NPCs, you could go into TES4Edit and copy the facial features of the NPCs in your favorite face edit mod into this mod. That's what I do. As for your request, I think it's probably implausible. This mod modifies the AI packages of the NPCs, which by nature changes the NPC records, including the face. Thus, if you overwrite the NPC faces, and thus the NPC records, you remove the packages that make this mod work. Unless someone thinks of a better idea of implementing this than with AI packages and unless I'm missing something, it would hence be impossible to do what you want to do. Some of the quests in this mod don't use AI packages, but most do, I believe.

Just a sidenote: I stumbled over the issues with "young hot NPCs with rens hair" as well. In theory, the idea of the plugin sounds all well, but because of how oblivion modding internally works, it is prone to problems: Whenever any plugin wants to change something about an NPC, it will override anything which that plugin did. And if said plugin is late in the loadorder, it will override anything other mods did - for almost *every* vanilla NPC in oblivion!

So yeah, nice idea in theory - horrible in practice. An approach that would have worked less error prone, imo would have been to simply replace the existing vanilla hairstyles with similiar but nicer ones. Since that would be a pure ressource patch, no modding conflicts would happen (unless another mod tries to patch vanilla hairs as well, obviously).

First off - on rereading my post above, it comes across as considerably more critical than I'd intended. Sorry about that, as that was not my intention. You have a clever little mod here, different from the run of the mill stuff, and I'm glad to see you're continuing to add to it.

Just, again though - as your mod isn't really focused on changing NPC appearance, I don't understand why you're doing it. I would think it a good approach to let quest mods focus on quests, and beautification mods focus on improving appearances. If you wanted the characters who feature in your mod to have faces from an appearance mod, why not just load that one first? Then anyone using your mod can have the good people of Cyrodiil appear the way they choose, not the way you want them to be - and tastes they do differ.

I agree that I could paste face details from appearance mods that I favour into yours, but I really don't want to do that, as I'd see it as compounding a problem. I suppose what I'd prefer to do is remove your edits, but I'm not sure how to do that. I can't just delete the faces from your mod, that will just make things (much) worse.

Oh, and I know you're not the only one who has done things this way - the guy who wrote the pussyfur mod decided to 'beautify' some NPCs in his NPC version, and they look truly terrible, but there was no problem putting his mod very high up the load order (still meant loading another beauty mod to undo the damage).

It might actually be simpler to copy the quest parts of your mod into a new one, leaving the face edits behind ... just a bit time-consuming. Obviously, I wouldn't upload the result anywhere public.

Once again, thanks for the time you've taken to add to the apparently never-ending entertainment of this game.

First off - on rereading my post above, it comes across as considerably more critical than I'd intended. Sorry about that, as that was not my intention. You have a clever little mod here, different from the run of the mill stuff, and I'm glad to see you're continuing to add to it.

Just, again though - as your mod isn't really focused on changing NPC appearance, I don't understand why you're doing it. I would think it a good approach to let quest mods focus on quests, and beautification mods focus on improving appearances. If you wanted the characters who feature in your mod to have faces from an appearance mod, why not just load that one first? Then anyone using your mod can have the good people of Cyrodiil appear the way they choose, not the way you want them to be - and tastes they do differ.

I agree that I could paste face details from appearance mods that I favour into yours, but I really don't want to do that, as I'd see it as compounding a problem. I suppose what I'd prefer to do is remove your edits, but I'm not sure how to do that. I can't just delete the faces from your mod, that will just make things (much) worse.

Oh, and I know you're not the only one who has done things this way - the guy who wrote the pussyfur mod decided to 'beautify' some NPCs in his NPC version, and they look truly terrible, but there was no problem putting his mod very high up the load order (still meant loading another beauty mod to undo the damage).

It might actually be simpler to copy the quest parts of your mod into a new one, leaving the face edits behind ... just a bit time-consuming. Obviously, I wouldn't upload the result anywhere public.

Once again, thanks for the time you've taken to add to the apparently never-ending entertainment of this game.

Perhaps I didn't word things well enough when I explained why I believe this was likely done. In order to tell the NPCs where to go (e.g. to a bed as part of one of these quests) the maker of this mod chose to use AI packages, which in the base game provide schedules to NPCs. AI packages are part of NPC records, just as facial appearance is. If you modify ANYTHING in an NPC record, for example the AI packages, then the WHOLE NPC RECORD is marked as modified, and this automatically includes everything else in the record, so in this case the faces. So what happens if you load a mod that changes the faces after this mod? It breaks this mod, because it overrides the NPC record, which resets the AI packages. It's basically something like this:

Mod 1's NPC records:

AI Packages

Faces

Inventory

Mod 2's NPC records:

AI Packages

Faces

Inventory

Load Mod 2 later and that NPC record overrides everything in Mod 1. Note that there is no way to set it up so that we have something like this:

Mod 1's NPC records:

AI Packages

Mod 2's NPC records:

Faces

The whole ensemble of NPC data goes into the records. It's a bit of bad design in the game. I think Skyrim generally did it better; appearance mods were compatible with a whole lot more in that game, it seemed. 

Squid, I see what you are saying, but it does not have to be done this way (and should not, IMO). I can write AI package 'x' , independent of any actor, and use a script to assign it to a NPC. Nowhere in this process do I change the NPC's base information. I do _not_ have to edit the NPC's entry in the CS and change their AI package there, which I agree would force any subsequently loaded mods to render the NPC face as whatever was the current appearance in my mod.

These facial changes appear to be deliberate, and I'll risk saying again, I think this is an unwise thing for anything other than a 'beautification' mod to do to a vanilla NPC.

• 2 months later...

Whoops, sorry was away from this and missed all the posts.

First, thanks to those who are play and a special thanks for those who are using the mod as a base for their own work.

In regards to "Younger, Hotter, Women" and faces, please allow me to explain:

As I'm sure you all know, each mod in oblivion will override those that are loaded before it. During the testing of this mod I found that any change to an NPC after Lovers Situations was loaded would knock out all my changes. So loading a face mod that changes the sliders on an NPC after Lovers Situations will result in Lovers Situations not working. This is because the game treats NPCs as a single entity, you can't seem to bring in bits and pieces from individual mods. This is why I made a version of the mod with no changes to the NPC faces. That way people can splice in, using TES4Edit any faces they want.

• 3 weeks later...

It's the awesomest Lovers plugin i've ever played...Such hot and lore-friendly...was looking for something like this for a long time...

Great job...Wish you luck with all your beginings and hoping to see some updates of this awesome work... :blush: