Sexbound compatibility patch requests?

would asking for patches so SB would play nice with certain mods be ok? specifically  nudity enhanced (Nexus by 10Ahtyt) so the textures(bodies) don't change to vanilla similarly i'd ask (if not too much to ask) if you could patch in for

"Cute style eyes - vanilla Avians & Novakids (steam by MkioTNT)

note: since i have yet yet to dip toe into the modding pool i don't know if there would be issues concerning the mod authors in relation to my question/request so if there is or if its too much trouble just say so...

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure on the nudity enhanced one, but for the cute style eyes all you really need to do is copy/paste the head sprites from the mod's folder into the sexbound sprite folder of whatever species.  It was how I got the girly anime eyes onto both felin genders for sexbound and the regular game.

On 9/16/2018 at 3:21 PM, ryukamikage said:

What about "EBS"(enhancedBodyShape on Chucklefishforums)? or "get rid of that underwear" (steam orr nexus nude mod with genitals & physics)

The latter doesn't really need a patch... It just works. Only gotta complain to the dev that the colors in the genital areas don't make too much sense.

First one though, i stated in another thread-- Once i don't have to worry about updating race supports and other mods of mine, i'll look into EBS, EEBS and JMBE. Last one might have to wait a long time though.

20 hours ago, red3dred said:

The latter doesn't really need a patch... It just works. Only gotta complain to the dev that the colors in the genital areas don't make too much sense.

First one though, i stated in another thread-- Once i don't have to worry about updating race supports and other mods of mine, i'll look into EBS, EEBS and JMBE. Last one might have to wait a long time though.

cool thanks for the reply 

• 2 years later...

This some high level necromancy my man, but:

On 7/8/2021 at 9:44 PM, Anonymous642 said:

Could we get a patch for "Get Rid of That Underwear (GRoTU)"?

I don't think that's posible since all the sprites would need to be remade

On 7/8/2021 at 9:47 PM, Anonymous642 said:

Or if not, could we get Arachne and or Lamia (those both are probably hard requests since they're less humanoid...)

Those are pretty hard indeed, Lamia was around by an user called Paco-Taco, but the support wasn't updated anymore and it got lost to oblivion.

About Arachne: