Project Zomboid Adult mods

I agree with vegers post above with regard to defeat.

Much like how Skyrim handles its defeat mechanic. With Project Zomboid you never really find yourself with much time with a zombie one on one. Usually before you know it a horde is around you. Any sexual animation kind of needs that immune time where the other zombies that are not sexually involved need to be stood watching ( silly dead pervs lol) so that the sex act can start> occur> and finish and allow the chance to move away after without being overwhelmed by those gathering around and triggered, unless they all take their turn and that could be infinite. Otherwise any sexual act will always end fatally as they will just rip you to shreds during the sex or directly after it. 

I havent tried this defeat mod so i appologise for that and i am only throwing thoughts out thre but kind of seeing it play in my mind how i feel it would work. :)

And i dont mind getting hurt in the initial strikes as at first your fighting the zombie off. Options for all this ideally in a menu /settinmgs would be perfect. 

But the activity in this thread is awesome. thank you.

From my testing, the zombies are at least polite enough to wait until after the animation is done before immediately attacking again, and usually if there's only a small group of them you can quickly shove them aside unless you get stunlocked, you just got to get far enough away to patch yourself up to avoid death from blood loss. If you're unfortunate enough to get grabbed in the middle of a 20+ horde then you're basically toast regardless.

Large hordes of zombies tend to break the game even without ZLewd Defeat so I can't really fault the mod for that.

Hey all, first thanks for suggestions.
@111Vegers 
For Sex Damages, I think we never talked about this damage things but more about zombification from sexual transmission  but your idea is cool and i'll keep it in mind
For the mood part, it's planned and could be added pretty easily but so far we start with things that we'll have hard time to handle it
For "An option for a short 'mercy' period where zombies don't attack." well that's possible we never talked about it but you're probably right
@smurf123smurf

So far model replacer are pretty hard to do since you have to rework each clothes manually, somebody from the discord has been working on it so it will probably be the first to be released, i'll try to find it for you
@sophiextime
Yeah it's somehow planned but first i think we should do it after having the Xsome support.
@CrazySloth

Yeah i totally agree with you but to do it we need to do more tries with the animation transition which the game provide, futures animations will be really more progressive and transitions should be smoother than what we can see with SexLab.
@Nobudi
To do that, sadly we'll have to wait for the NPCs Update from TIS so we'll maybe add custom creature that aren't hard coded as the Zombie, actually in Defeat we use a NPC cloned from the Zombie to make custom interactions possible and so far, nothing that is not humanoid live in this game.
@niceheadcrab
Agree with you the NPCs update is a pretty exciting thing and it will give us some new possibilities, but actually this kind of mod is far from what we have now

Neat to see the progress you guys have made here since October. Keep it up!

If you guys aren't already keeping up with the Dev updates, I highly suggest you keep looking into them. They've discussed the future of NPCs and crafting recently. They post the updates through the Indiestone twitter if you don't want to check in on the site every thursday.

My two cents to this topic.

With these two mods.

Pear-Shaped Female Body XL

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2761338382&searchtext=

Laren X's human female skins

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2744326901&searchtext=laren

*EDIT* Pearl Shaped Female BodyXL updated today and these skins now leave a gap in the bodymodel, choose another skin for now.

This is the result.

20220223021232_1.jpg

20220223021238_1.jpg

Edited by Chaosdisorder

Having a lot of fun with the mod, though it seems like there's an issue with it where as a scene's starting up, you can accidentally (or intentionally, I suppose) cancel out of it with movement/attacks/etc.  In addition to being a gameplay problem, it seems like there's a significant risk of the game crashing immediately after the animation gets interrupted this way.  Might be necessary to partially disable player input while the animation is initializing/playing?

An interesting add-on option might be having a "midnight ambush" chance where there's a configurable risk when sleeping to wake up to a zombie surprise.

On 2/22/2022 at 10:33 PM, Chaosdisorder said:

My two cents to this topic.

With these two mods.

Pear-Shaped Female Body XL

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2761338382&searchtext=

Laren X's human female skins

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2744326901&searchtext=laren

*EDIT* Pearl Shaped Female BodyXL updated today and these skins now leave a gap in the bodymodel, choose another skin for now.

This is the result.

20220223021232_1.jpg

20220223021238_1.jpg

Got the older version of the mod that still works?

Hak4336 posted a fix on the steam forums. I applied it to my game and it works. Put the attached .png s in you laren x texture folder, replacing the ones there (C:\Users\xxx\Zomboid\mods\LarenX_Human_F\media\textures\Body) or whatever path you have your mods installed.

FemaleBody03.png

FemaleBody02.png

FemaleBody05.png

FemaleBody04.png

FemaleBody01.png

On 2/22/2022 at 10:33 PM, Chaosdisorder said:

I hope so bad that they or someone work on male bodies too 

and more variety for both genders too, with option to be a skinny or fat person instead of just one type...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 3:27 PM, Svados said:

Hak4336 posted a fix on the steam forums. I applied it to my game and it works. Put the attached .png s in you laren x texture folder, replacing the ones there (C:\Users\xxx\Zomboid\mods\LarenX_Human_F\media\textures\Body) or whatever path you have your mods installed.

the original mod was removed from steam for some reason, F

on other news a new body type was released https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2775004377

and it even includes a new face mesh! i think thats a first

Edited by 2Dimm

Good evening ladies and gents, eldritch and commoners.

There are many references to Skyrim's own development in this thread and being a long-time player, I can't wait to see this mod become a force to be reckoned with, especially given the game used as a platform. Many of you are surely expecting the NPC update (so am I, especially the new profession/crafting systems and rebalances they announced) and are surely imagining the results of a Right-Click, Tie Up action on a cute NPC you've taken hostage with your gun. Kinky you.

On a more urgent matter, I was thinking about how some other things can be implemented in the meantime, especially something that I find to be most urgent in my next MP playthrough: why in the world can't we equip dog leashes? 

See, there are nifty little mods I haven't had the opportunity to try yet, called 'Stick' (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2713976116) and 'Prisonner' (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2690460338) made by the same author that I cannot wait to try with a certain friend online (and since he's also following this thread, hi Jim) but I'm definitely saddened by the fact I cannot have my character physically leashed by his.

I know that we're far, really far from the bound princess questline from Skyrim, but it could be a really nice start :

have a leash in your inventory, right-click on a player and click on Put on leash and then after 5 seconds of animation (like the medical checkup) said player cannot go beyond a certain radius around the character holding the leash. 

- if you have two full units of rope or four full units of wire, you could have the ability to right-click a player and Hogtie them after 10 seconds of animation (it takes a long time, which allows for other people to interfere, makes it also a great PVP mod) which prevents them from moving. 

Some options I've included there are already in the two mods quoted above. I'd recommend giving it a look, perhaps even copying some of it to make some great content.

Thanks for reading me, and I'm still watching this topic with great interest.

If a lot of work is difficult to perform until the official update npc , why not make something that you can play with yourself first?
sex toys,chastity belt,Something fun to restrain yourself... if we have , that would be amazing , And myself full thanks give you~
thanks and blessings to those who have worked hard on this road :)

hope google translate no error~~

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, I recently downloaded the mod and it's pretty good tbh. I assume that the animations are still under development, because the models of the player and the lover (zombie or sex spawn) are overlaping during the sex duration. 

I also want to know about the custom Traits of the mod, because my (female) character has the Misogynist Trait and she stresses the heck out by playing with herself.

Another curious thing is the fact of the zombie assault happens to me once and never again, so idk if that's a common problem or it's my bad luck.

Thanks beforehand if someone could answer me (and i'm new in this forum, so idk either how to put screenshots in this post)