Project Zomboid Adult mods

18 hours ago, Bruhski- said:

sorry to ask, but which and where do i download the mod(s) necessary to make this work,

From pages 4 and onward are the links to the Github website to download, and the instructions of propper install.

If you are asking for other mods to help like Mod Options, those are in the Steam Workshop

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 8:23 AM, LeonidasWho said:

Greeting o7

Here i made some base animation for ZomboLewd

including 3 animation replace the old ZLmod animation

also optimize the sound and cum textures ? (due to the new animation are 90 fps short loop so the sound and textures are loop with it, so i made some small optimize, am really bad with coding things)

*and this is a really alpha version, so also not standalone,and maybe still some bugs

*blowjob animation are not available now,i still working on it

ZomboLewd_LWA1.0.7z 1.67 MB · 85 downloads

Installation:

1.go to the C:\Users\Your PC user name\Zomboid\mods\  and delete the original ZomboLewd folder (do not overwrite the original mod)

2.unzip the 7z and put it there

3.just check and active the mod

Big Thanks for the ZomboLewd @jaivosdents

Recommend bodies:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2775004377

future plan : add more animations and standalone version

these animations are free so dont need any permit if you need

image.png.c6ffc01fe4cab6085f2e1714c4f42ad7.pngimage.png.b3c1445ea466a4f90f684a574d74d5ab.pngimage.png.40b471da88bea4474b8eb143cd443ebd.png

What is this ZomboLewd and where do I download it?

Is THIS the only DL I need if downloading for the first time?

That zombolewd, i can't find many information of it on the mod page. The zombie is actually fucking you or just grab you from behind dealing damage to your clothing?

I am the kind of person that read mods descryption before download it, but Zombolewd was a bit vague.

It would be fun, if instead of scratchs and bites, a zombie that sexually assaulted you, left you with a poor mood, panicked and trully sad. and off course, chance of infection. I don't know if that is what happens, still didn't tried the mod.

And it could even guide the mood for a need mod, being alone in the end of the world, don't erase your sexual desire, so condons would be needed to get what you need without risk of infection. And a new slot on your health bar to consider the wear and tear.

Edited by Soulinor
Add more info

That part is just my imagination running wild, you can skip to the next post. 

Spoiler

Now I was thinking in all the possibilities for zomboid. If what I said above was actually implemented in a mod, it could be a big turn on the jogability. 

Project zomboid already prevent zombies from stand up or attack you while you are stepping on then, so don't need changes for that, just an option to undress and "sit on it" or "stick it in" depending of your gender. 

News itens suck as dildo, or fleshlight could act like books and magazines, satisfying you without zombies but consumables. 

New perks could be used like:

Perv: Get aroused faster

Nympho: You lowest arousal, is aroused. 

Tranquil: Get aroused slower

Assexual: Your maximum arousal is Aroused. 

Easy to move in: Undress faster

Low PH V. : Can't get infected by having sex.

Or even more jobs:

Stripper:

Dress and undress faster

+2 nimble 

Moves faster while naked or half naked. 

The possibilities are endless, I knwo that is a TRUE job, like I said before, I was just letting my imagination run wild. 

9 hours ago, Soulinor said:

That zombolewd, i can't find many information of it on the mod page. The zombie is actually fucking you or just grab you from behind dealing damage to your clothing?

I am the kind of person that read mods descryption before download it, but Zombolewd was a bit vague.

It would be fun, if instead of scratchs and bites, a zombie that sexually assaulted you, left you with a poor mood, panicked and trully sad. and off course, chance of infection. I don't know if that is what happens, still didn't tried the mod.

And it could even guide the mood for a need mod, being alone in the end of the world, don't erase your sexual desire, so condons would be needed to get what you need without risk of infection. And a new slot on your health bar to consider the wear and tear.

So, ZomboLewds provides the framework for ZomboLewdsDefeat, which is what you're describing.

Essentially, the way  Defeat works is that zombies will assault you if you are undressed enough (not necessarily fully naked). To aid in that endeavour, with this mod, zombies will deal additional damage to your clothes with the obvious aim of stripping you more or less naked. Once a threshold is met (I don't remember what it is), your character will be forced into an animation with their attacker. Once the animation plays you'll be free to go, although you'll still be very vulnerable to attack again.

And that's pretty much the end of it. You'll probably get scratched and/or bitten in the ordeal depending on how clothed you were to begin with. You'll be down some clothing, which, depending on your circumstances can be difficult to replace, and you'll probably also have a small crowd of zombies nearby which will be more than happy to repeat the attack.

I did bring up some similar suggestions earlier in the thread, and the developer did note them so keep your eyes trained on this space.

Two things to note:

1) The entire thing only works if the zombie is able to make a grab attack. I've found there's a short window in-between when they initiate the attack and the clothes damage taking effect, although truth be told I'm rarely observing my inventory when surrounded by zombies. Also, kiss goodbye to belts because they're usually the first thing to go, which makes sense, but belts are unusually hard to come by in-game so finding a replacement can be a bit annoying.

2) Once the animation begins, don't do anything else. I've had a game crash because I wasn't paying attention at the time, so I didn't notice a zombie trying to initiate an animation, so I was still trying to whack it with a baseball bat. After a few attempts, the game crashed. To be expected, really, but do keep that in mind.

For your reference, here's the Mod Options for Defeat:

image.png.2059783b4abde443078e075f1bb7156a.png

I would advise against setting 'Cooldown between getting grabbed' to 0 ticks. What ends up happening (if you've got the condition damage and holes chance set as high as I do) is that if you stand next to a single zombie for longer than a few seconds, your clothing is snapped out of existence. Furthermore, you'll be effectively locked into sex with a given zombie or zombies until you die, as they immediately initiate an attack the very second the animation is over. I mean, if that's your thing then great but I found it too funny.

6 hours ago, 111Vegers said:

So, ZomboLewds provides the framework for ZomboLewdsDefeat, which is what you're describing.

Essentially, the way  Defeat works is that zombies will assault you if you are undressed enough (not necessarily fully naked). To aid in that endeavour, with this mod, zombies will deal additional damage to your clothes with the obvious aim of stripping you more or less naked. Once a threshold is met (I don't remember what it is), your character will be forced into an animation with their attacker. Once the animation plays you'll be free to go, although you'll still be very vulnerable to attack again.

And that's pretty much the end of it. You'll probably get scratched and/or bitten in the ordeal depending on how clothed you were to begin with. You'll be down some clothing, which, depending on your circumstances can be difficult to replace, and you'll probably also have a small crowd of zombies nearby which will be more than happy to repeat the attack.

I did bring up some similar suggestions earlier in the thread, and the developer did note them so keep your eyes trained on this space.

Two things to note:

1) The entire thing only works if the zombie is able to make a grab attack. I've found there's a short window in-between when they initiate the attack and the clothes damage taking effect, although truth be told I'm rarely observing my inventory when surrounded by zombies. Also, kiss goodbye to belts because they're usually the first thing to go, which makes sense, but belts are unusually hard to come by in-game so finding a replacement can be a bit annoying.

2) Once the animation begins, don't do anything else. I've had a game crash because I wasn't paying attention at the time, so I didn't notice a zombie trying to initiate an animation, so I was still trying to whack it with a baseball bat. After a few attempts, the game crashed. To be expected, really, but do keep that in mind.

For your reference, here's the Mod Options for Defeat:

image.png.2059783b4abde443078e075f1bb7156a.png

I would advise against setting 'Cooldown between getting grabbed' to 0 ticks. What ends up happening (if you've got the condition damage and holes chance set as high as I do) is that if you stand next to a single zombie for longer than a few seconds, your clothing is snapped out of existence. Furthermore, you'll be effectively locked into sex with a given zombie or zombies until you die, as they immediately initiate an attack the very second the animation is over. I mean, if that's your thing then great but I found it too funny.

Got it, looks interesting, since i am true coward playing it, and usually do not face more then 2 zombies (When we have 3 or more, i just run for my life to the rural area hahaha), i don't usually get surrounded, what tecnically would make the mod more stabe.

Just 2 more questions:

1- That hole option, allow the zombie to rape you without damage the clothing?

2- That mod is MP compatible, or only SP.

EDIT:
Just tested the mod, looks promising, even used the verison of the guy on earlyer page, took me some time to understand that i needed to manually intall defeat option since used his version hahah. But got another questions.

1-There is a rape option to use a zombie, or everytime i want to have sex (cause of some traits), i need to totally undress and let the zombie get me?

2-What does the template and the wake me up folder? They looks like mods related to Zomblewd, but i don't know how they work.

3-The zombie need to destroy all the clothing or make a hole? Or just the botton one? While testing the mod a few moments ago, i tried to got botton nude and he wasstill biting me untill destroy my upper clothing.

Edited by Soulinor
Another question
1 hour ago, Soulinor said:

Got it, looks interesting, since i am true coward playing it, and usually do not face more then 2 zombies (When we have 3 or more, i just run for my life to the rural area hahaha), i don't usually get surrounded, what tecnically would make the mod more stabe.

Just 2 more questions:

1- That hole option, allow the zombie to rape you without damage the clothing?

2- That mod is MP compatible, or only SP.

As far as I'm aware, each hole does major damage to clothing, which is ultimately permanent unless you happen to be a master tailor. So, on the settings I have, zombies will tear clothing to shreds if they get in close for too long, but not so fast that you go from fully clothed to naked in a few bites. Hilariously, it doesn't discriminate about what is worn, as far as Defeat is concerned a pair of cargo shorts protects as much as SWAT riot armour. Basically, 'hole chance' is a critical hit chance, otherwise the zombies just deal bonus damage.

I believe Defeat will only work if your minimum clothing is at a certain level. In my testing, wearing say, a skirt, a t-shirt and some underwear will result in an assault occurring a lot faster than if you were wearing several more layers. 

I've not tried ZomboLewds or Defeat in multiplayer, I think some other people who have posted here may have tried. My guess would be that it would mostly work, but just be aware that repeatedly interrupting an animation in progress may result in Bad Things happening (like the game crashing, doubly bad if it's the server host). So, as much as someone might want to be the hero it'd be better if they didn't intervene.

On 4/20/2022 at 7:23 AM, LeonidasWho said:

Greeting o7

Here i made some base animation for ZomboLewd

including 3 animation replace the old ZLmod animation

also optimize the sound and cum textures ? (due to the new animation are 90 fps short loop so the sound and textures are loop with it, so i made some small optimize, am really bad with coding things)

*and this is a really alpha version, so also not standalone,and maybe still some bugs

*blowjob animation are not available now,i still working on it

ZomboLewd_LWA1.0.7z 1.67 MB · 215 downloads

Installation:

1.go to the C:\Users\Your PC user name\Zomboid\mods\  and delete the original ZomboLewd folder (do not overwrite the original mod)

2.unzip the 7z and put it there

3.just check and active the mod

Big Thanks for the ZomboLewd @jaivosdents

Recommend bodies:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2775004377

future plan : add more animations and standalone version

these animations are free so dont need any permit if you need

image.png.c6ffc01fe4cab6085f2e1714c4f42ad7.pngimage.png.b3c1445ea466a4f90f684a574d74d5ab.pngimage.png.40b471da88bea4474b8eb143cd443ebd.png

Only the standing animation seems to play for me. Frequently I just get animations where the characters stand there.