Project Zomboid Adult mods

On 2022/4/20 at PM8点23分, LeonidasWho said:

问候 o7

在这里,我为 ZomboLewd 制作了一些基础动画

包括3个动画替换旧的ZLmod动画

还优化了声音和纹理? (由于新动画是 90 fps 的短循环,所以声音和纹理是循环的,所以我做了一些小的优化,编码东西真的很糟糕)

*这是一个真正的alpha版本,所以也不是独立的,也许还有一些错误

*口交动画现在不可用,我还在努力

ZomboLewd_LWA1.0.7z 1.67 MB · 385 次下载

安装:

1.去C:\Users\你的PC用户名\Zomboid\mods\删除原来  的ZomboLewd文件夹(不要覆盖原来的mod)

2.解压7z并放在那里

3.只需检查并激活模组

非常感谢 ZomboLewd @ jaivosdents

推荐机构:https ://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2775004377

未来计划:添加更多动画和独立版本

这些动画是免费的,所以如果你需要,不需要任何许可

image.png.c6ffc01fe4cab6085f2e1714c4f42ad7.pngimage.png.b3c1445ea466a4f90f684a574d74d5ab.pngimage.png.40b471da88bea4474b8eb143cd443ebd.png

how marvelous

maybe you could add more animations

On 5/9/2022 at 12:22 AM, Dudesonn said:

I don't like having my outfits destroyed so I made a custom version of the Defeat mod with clothes being stripped from the player, plus a few small changes and fixes.

With this mod zombies will now unequip one item of player's clothing upon grabbing the player. The item will be moved into the player's inventory without being damaged. Alternatively in Mod Options you can enable clothes being dropped to the ground when stripped. Zombies will only strip clothes which cover the player's genitals (dresses, pants, underwear etc.). Specifically the zombies will look for clothes equipped on these layers, in the following order (top to bottom):

• FullSuitHead - hazmat suits
  • FullSuit - coveralls and hazmat without helmets
  • BathRobe - bathrobes
  • Torso1Legs1 - longjohns
  • Dress - dresses
  • Legs1 - longjohns bottom
  • Pants - pants
  • Skirt - skirts
  • UnderwearBottom - panties
  • Underwear - bunny suits and bikinis

If for whatever reason you want to edit this list, it can be found in media/lua/client/ZomboLewdDefeat/ZomboLewdDefeatZombieHandler.lua, line 23

You can find a full list of clothing layers in game directory /media/lua/shared/NPCs/BodyLocations.lua

All zombies regardless of gender can now strip the player. In the original defeat mod only opposite sex zombies would strip the player.

If a zombie grabs the player and there are no equipped items covering the player's genitals, the zombie will initiate sex. Note that zombies of the same gender as the player still cannot initiate sex as appropriate animations do not yet exist.

Other unrelated clothing (shirts, shoes etc) can still be damaged by zombies biting and scratching you. If you want to disable clothing damage entirely use the sandbox options.

I also gave sex related traits a boost to increase effect on gameplay:

• Increased happiness loss from Wimp and happiness gain from Masochist traits during sex (from 0.0075 per tick to 0.0125 per tick)
  • Increased happiness gain from Necrophiliac trait (from +20 happiness to +30 happiness)

With these changes letting your depressed masochist or necrophiliac intentionally get fucked by zombies to raise the mood is a slightly more viable strategy. Just a small change to encourage lewder gameplay.

Also fixed a crash caused by a dummy actor being teleported outside the bounds of the map. Not sure why this was a thing but the game freaks out when it can't find the floor tile under a character, so either player or npc / zombie leaving the map bounds = crash.

Feel free to modify, reupload etc... Full credit goes to the author of the original ZomboLewdDefeat mod, I only made a few minor changes.

The original ZomboLewdDefeat is NOT a dependency. The two are incompatible. Only have one active.

ZomboLewdDefeat Strip.zip 242.64 kB · 68 downloads

P.S. - For anyone wondering, this is fully compatible with LeonidasWho's version of ZomboLewd posted on page 9. I personally feel those animations are more fitting for Defeat.

my hero! nomore damage clothes XD

Wow so I just revisited this thread after a few years, and I'm amazed to see what I've always wanted to see in zomboid is actually being developed now!

I'll be going through all the posts that I've missed, but the one big question on my mind, which I'm going to ask even before reading through; what is the status on multiple actor type animations? I'm thinking zombie swarm gangbangs. Is it even a possibility at this time, with the animation system?

That's the one thing I've always wanted to see with this game.

On 5/8/2022 at 9:22 AM, Dudesonn said:

Awesome mod!  I fleshed out the clothing removal list, and noticed that there's a bug in the ordering for how things get removed:

ZombieHandler.CheckPartsInTheseOrder = {
    --"FullSuitHead", "FullHat","MaskFull","MaskEyes","Hat","Mask","Eyes","Hands","FullSuit", "TorsoExtra","FullTop","BathRobe", "Jacket", "JacketHat","SweaterHat", "Sweater", "Shirt", "Tshirt","ShortSleeveShirt","Torso1Legs1", "Dress", "Legs1", "Pants", "Skirt","Legs5", "Socks", "TankTop","BodyCostume","UnderwearExtra1","UnderwearExtra2","UnderwearTop","UnderwearBottom", "Underwear",
    "Underwear","UnderwearBottom","UnderwearTop","UnderwearExtra2","UnderwearExtra1","BodyCostume","TankTop","Socks","ThighHighSocks","Legs5","Skirt","Pants","Legs1","Dress","Torso1Legs1","ShortSleeveShirt","Tshirt","Shirt","Sweater","SweaterHat","JacketHat","Jacket","BathRobe","FullTop","TorsoExtra","FullSuit","Hands","Eyes","Mask","Hat","MaskEyes","MaskFull","FullHat","FullSuitHead"
}

Originally I thought it was in the ordering of the removal list, but on closer inspection it's because our outer loop is actually defined with target:getWornItems()

and that seems to always start from the inner layers to outermost.  I tried reversing that list before it gets processed against our removal list, but have never worked with Lua or these APIs and error out:

local rawItems = target:getWornItems()
	local canGrape = true

--- For some reason PZ can return nil for wornItems
	if rawItems then
		local rev = {}
		for i = #rawItems, 1, -1 do --error out here
			rev[#rev+1] = rawItems[i]
		end
		local wornItems = rev		
		--- Loop through the character's currently equipped items

Maybe this is an easy fix for you guys, but I'll hack at it more this weekend if you don't beat me to it.  

On 5/8/2022 at 9:22 AM, Dudesonn said:

OK, this reverses the stripping order from outermost to innermost:

--- Loop through the character's currently equipped items
        for i = wornItems:size(), 1, -1 do

This seems to work pretty closely to how the code reads now.

BTW, I read the actual modding guide, and evidently full Lua implementation isn't supported, which is why my naïve attempt at reversal with Lua code blew up.  RTFM I guess.

Edited by flanneldude
further clarification
On 5/15/2022 at 6:41 PM, AlvenHu said:

Have any info about male nude models?

There's a mod on the Discord server linked in the GitHub which has an 'wearable' penis (soft, not erect) made with the Vanilla Nudity mod (also on the discord) in mind. You have to spawn it manually at the moment (e.g. via debug mode), and you'd have to customise the texture yourself to fit the skin tone you want (it only comes with one tint), or to add details like hair etc.

Someone was working on having the colour change with respect to the character's skin tone, and being able to equip it during character creation, no update yet though. There's also an erect model you can download on the discord, but unless you know your way around modelling software and the format PZ uses you'll probably not get much use out of it.

On 5/18/2022 at 8:49 PM, GameEdict said:

There's a mod on the Discord server linked in the GitHub which has an 'wearable' penis (soft, not erect) made with the Vanilla Nudity mod (also on the discord) in mind. You have to spawn it manually at the moment (e.g. via debug mode), and you'd have to customise the texture yourself to fit the skin tone you want (it only comes with one tint), or to add details like hair etc.

Someone was working on having the colour change with respect to the character's skin tone, and being able to equip it during character creation, no update yet though. There's also an erect model you can download on the discord, but unless you know your way around modelling software and the format PZ uses you'll probably not get much use out of it.

I found the texture but not the mod. Can you help me???

I decided to look up and see if there were any nsfw mods for this game not expecting to find anything and god am i surprised how active this is for how niche of a concept it is. I kinda don't even know where to start with all this so if anyone has any recommendations let me know, ive already got zombolewd and zombolewd defeat installed.

it might be an idea to give this mod its own separate thread, it'll get more visibility instead of being buried in a generic thread with lots of other stuff around it. It'll also be easier to find related stuff such as addons and custom animations for the framework

Edited by RockySausage
2 hours ago, RockySausage said:

it might be an idea to give this mod its own separate thread, it'll get more visibility instead of being buried in a generic thread with lots of other stuff around it. It'll also be easier to find related stuff such as addons and custom animations for the framework

Yeah this would be great, I’ve had a hard time finding much for the framework

7 minutes ago, stfuAight said:

Is there a list of adult mods we can browse for PZ? searching trough Steam Workshop is tiresome and i was hoping maybe you guys may have a list or a collection of mods.
Would appreciate if anyone could share

Basically, zombolewd is the only adult mod. Maybe nude texture, or lewd posts, but don't even count. That mod is the true lewdness for PJ