Project Zomboid Adult mods

4 hours ago, Benefitsbean said:

This looks like something that has a huge chance to grow. I found somebody on twitter that also made a "sex mod" with animations and shit, he pretends like theres a DL link but i cant find a single one. Check it out tho, you guys might still be interested since it looks pretty real.

The dude seems to do a lot of art from various games pretty much animations/poses, a lot of them from lego and roblox, I don't know if we are just seeing some pose with PZ's engine, I could be wrong tho.

You could maybe add futas/dickgirls in the future and other things like femboys and all that, although i have no clue how that would work on PZ. oh also if futas are added or just in general you guys could maybe add an autofellatio animation and this is a wild stretch since i have no clue how the engine works or have any experience on modding or know alot about PZ but you could add a pregnancy mechanic and maybe even an incest mechanic that would give debuffs to characters and things like that like an inbred trait or a ''perfect genes'' trait or some bs relating to genes, i also like the idea of self-breeding/self-impregnation the idea being that you can reproduce with yourself if you are a futa and be able to have children that could be used as a ''labor force'' to do things like find food, build things and etc. I think it would be a cool idea to add that or just the idea of having children and be able  to assign tasks that they can do. I do also have an idea of a mad scientist, where you can inject yourself with syringes to maybe increase dick size/breast size, idk if a height thing could be added on PZ but if it does you could maybe make a syringe of gigantism or dwarfism to become taller or smaller. Also this is more leaning to the bdsm people or maybe not idk which party likes this shit but you could add urethral content so like an urethral bead or some shit like that (not hoping to see urethral but my friend said it would be an interesting addition to a PZ sex mod). Also maybe add a furry thing? this will probably be brought up so you might aswell add furry characters or mechanics like as mentioned by someone, bestiality (maybe you can have hybrids if you breed with animals so you could have cat girls/dog girls idk) either way i think it would be a very interesting idea to add some of these things or consider making a mod about these things. ah also maybe add nipple penetration content dunno how that would work just thought i should mention it.

On 12/29/2021 at 5:44 AM, Benefitsbean said:

This looks like something that has a huge chance to grow. I found somebody on twitter that also made a "sex mod" with animations and shit, he pretends like theres a DL link but i cant find a single one. Check it out tho, you guys might still be interested since it looks pretty real.

It might be a joke since Dec 28th is Day of the Holy Innocents (April Fools equivalent for latinamerican countries mostly mexico)

1 hour ago, jaivosdents said:

Hey, taking advantage of going through here to thanks everyone who joins and gives idea here or in the discord.
For those who are reluctant to join us in Discord, just know that the project is progressing well and that i'm now well surrounded so the future sound promising

Hey man could you provide some screenshots also, wanna see some of the animations before tryigg it out myself. 

7 hours ago, jaivosdents said:

Hey, taking advantage of going through here to thanks everyone who joins and gives idea here or in the discord.
For those who are reluctant to join us in Discord, just know that the project is progressing well and that i'm now well surrounded so the future sound promising

To add onto this, I recently joined the modding group for this project since I know a bit of the scripting language Project Zomboid uses. Our project goal is to make ZomboLewd (or whatever it's gonna be called) be an open framework such as SexLab which allows modders to easily add their own animations and play it with minimal or no programming knowledge required. People will be able to make mods that uses ZomboLewd as a base.

As a disclaimer, PZ's scripting capabilities is still pretty limited from what I've seen so far so bringing it to feature parity like other sex frameworks on LoversLab might be a challenge, but we are determined to get as far as we can.

We are still early in development (probably shouldn't even be called a mod just yet) but we are making active progress.

You can check out our development branch at

https://github.com/G-Vodan/LLZomboLewd/tree/development

Edited by QueuedResonance
On 12/29/2021 at 7:44 AM, Benefitsbean said:

Anybody know if this guy has a contact?

21 hours ago, RaceFarmring said:

Hey man could you provide some screenshots also, wanna see some of the animations before tryigg it out myself. 

For now there is nothing really to show, but framework for adding custom animations will created soon, hopefully. 

Edited by slerow
2 hours ago, RaceFarmring said:

So it's like a framework like the AAF mod for Fallout 4?

Yeah, it's like a FrameWork and we'll do everything to make it as accessible as possible so it will grow the fastest

Difference with AAF is here you have more content included so basic interactions like masturbation & ask for sex on right click, it will work as an All-In-One without dependencies  but could be used as a dependency easily

Edited by jaivosdents
9 hours ago, jaivosdents said:

Yeah, it's like a FrameWork and we'll do everything to make it as accessible as possible so it will grow the fastest

Difference with AAF is here you have more content included so basic interactions like masturbation & ask for sex on right click, it will work as an All-In-One without dependencies  but could be used as a dependency easily

I don't really play multiplayer, so are there plans for interactions for NPC's like survivors or zombies?

3 hours ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

I don't really play multiplayer, so are there plans for interactions for NPC's like survivors or zombies?

For Survivor, the action is already in the Development Branch release, but it only contain a very buggy animation.
As said by QueuedResonance, now that's just about animating, alignement and smoothing the whole thing.
For Zombies, it's a bit more tricky since it don't seems to have a lot of lua code to handle them but ofc it's into our plan.

Spoiler

screenshot_02-01-2022_15-56-08.png.b4ab46ce2984e938e3f88d2af7539e9b.png

Edited by jaivosdents
5 hours ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

Of course! one of the main focuses is to make it compatible with npcs

19 hours ago, jaivosdents said:

Ah so the way it works is similar to Fallout 4 like, you make a Animation Framework and also some animations like what AAF did(if you plan to) then let the community help expand/work by creating  mods, themes, sex animation packs like AAF Violate, Sex Em Up, FO4 Animations? 

Sorry for the bad grammar btw. 

5 hours ago, RaceFarmring said:

Ah so the way it works is similar to Fallout 4 like, you make a Animation Framework and also some animations like what AAF did(if you plan to) then let the community help expand/work by creating  mods, themes, sex animation packs like AAF Violate, Sex Em Up, FO4 Animations? 

Sorry for the bad grammar btw. 

Don't worry for grammar mine is pretty bad too

When I say that it is a framework, it is because the mod aims to provide a framework for adding new features of the type that can be found on LoversLab.
In a way, this mod already acts like a Sex'Em Up, the part that AAF does doesn't necessarily make sense in this game because adding actions is handled differently.

We do not yet know exactly how we will release it but we are more on a big customizable All-In-One, it's not only about animation, it will be more content and optional mods and then ppl could use it as a base for adding animations, mods, items, makeup & other stuffs

Then everyone can and it's already the case, add their own animations but there are some problems to solve because the native format is not very well supported by the software and that, even if the game takes into account the .fbx conversions from the .x are problematic

Edited by jaivosdents
4 hours ago, jaivosdents said:

Don't worry for grammar mine is pretty bad too

When I say that it is a framework, it is because the mod aims to provide a framework for adding new features of the type that can be found on LoversLab.
In a way, this mod already acts like a Sex'Em Up, the part that AAF does doesn't necessarily make sense in this game because adding actions is handled differently.

We do not yet know exactly how we will release it but we are more on a big customizable All-In-One, it's not only about animation, it will be more content and optional mods and then ppl could use it as a base for adding animations, mods, items, makeup & other stuffs

Then everyone can and it's already the case, add their own animations but there are some problems to solve because the native format is not very well supported by the software and that, even if the game takes into account the .fbx conversions from the .x are problematic

From the looks of it you guys started making this back early in December, and I'm quite impressed how there's quite alot of progress. I'd like to see how things would be in the next few months. Do you guys also plan to add dick models in some way of some sort? I don't think you'd guys have any problems for the female private parts since there's already in the game, I think. 

18 minutes ago, RaceFarmring said:

From the looks of it you guys started making this back early in December, and I'm quite impressed how there's quite alot of progress. I'd like to see how things would be in the next few months. Do you guys also plan to add dick models in some way of some sort? I don't think you'd guys have any problems for the female private parts since there's already in the game, I think. 

Yeah ofc it's planned to have rigged dicks

5 hours ago, RaceFarmring said:

thanks, we've been getting help from some great people! indeed i think female genitals won't need a mesh, only textures but we already have models for penis, some toys and so. We just need to figure out the animations

9 hours ago, Herr Jordel said:

thanks, we've been getting help from some great people! indeed i think female genitals won't need a mesh, only textures but we already have models for penis, some toys and so. We just need to figure out the animations 

Are you guys gonna use Blender to make animations? Because it seems like it would be the best program to create some. 

22 minutes ago, RaceFarmring said:

Are you guys gonna use Blender to make animations? Because it seems like it would be the best program to create some. 

Here is an of our issues and one of the bigger stake.
The good news is the game do accept .fbx, the problem is that i dont yet find the proper export setting which will render properly on the game

2 hours ago, jaivosdents said:

Here is an of our issues and one of the bigger stake.
The good news is the game do accept .fbx, the problem is that i dont yet find the proper export setting which will render properly on the game

What's .fbx? Don't know much about blender and 3d stuff atm.