Updated List of Working Adult Mods

Cormeum

23 hours ago, Cormeum said:

New to the forum, and I can't seem to find anything past the Sexbound mods and Gaybound mods. Is there more that are currently working?

All facets of Sexbound are technically working. Mods like BootyRockingNuru and Kitty the space cat are only functional with Sexbound's Legacy version, but still available on the download page, while Aphrodite's bow and "GoFuckYourself" are working with v2 just fine.

If you're asking for more working up-to-date mods, i'm afraid there aren't many other than small reskins/resprites of NPC's, decorations, etc. Akin to Crudebound.

However Sexbound isn't dead, and race supports are still being made, along with planned updates.

On a more serious note however, i don't think i'd need another adult mod after Sexbound really. Got pretty much all i want, except more content.

6 hours ago, red3dred said:

All facets of Sexbound are technically working. Mods like BootyRockingNuru and Kitty the space cat are only functional with Sexbound's Legacy version, but still available on the download page, while Aphrodite's bow and "GoFuckYourself" are working with v2 just fine.

If you're asking for more working up-to-date mods, i'm afraid there aren't many other than small reskins/resprites of NPC's, decorations, etc. Akin to Crudebound.

However Sexbound isn't dead, and race supports are still being made, along with planned updates.

On a more serious note however, i don't think i'd need another adult mod after Sexbound really. Got pretty much all i want, except more content.

I've been hearing that the author of Sexbound isn't dead but on another account is this true? If so, do we know what the new author's account is?

10 hours ago, Sylic3 said:

I've been hearing that the author of Sexbound isn't dead but on another account is this true? If so, do we know what the new author's account is?

If he is, it's probably for the best people who aren't in the 'need to know' radius don't know what it is.  No offense to lox but it seems he does not take well to pressure, even before that stupid PC gamer article got put on steam news.

5 hours ago, Freshstuff said:

If he is, it's probably for the best people who aren't in the 'need to know' radius don't know what it is.  No offense to lox but it seems he does not take well to pressure, even before that stupid PC gamer article got put on steam news.

To be fair, they probably are way more afraid of puritans and other such haters than most people. Don't blame them though, world is kind of a mess. And yeah, the creator is supposedly still around. No one's sure but his few folks in the SB-API Discord which is currently closed to new users. So yeah, who knows. There maybe a update, there may not. I don't know. All i know is that i'm making more content myself because i have a bunch of free time.

Honestly as someone who wasn't aware of sexbound when that story broke, it really wasn't as big of a deal as it probably felt like from inside. I imagine it was a legitimately traumatic experience in here, but if my word is worth anything, it has basically been forgotten already on the rest of the internet. 

Take care of yourself and tend to your emotional needs with this, but from where I'm sitting it is perfectly safe to resume more open development unless lox is getting approached by people irl or something. 

On 8/29/2018 at 10:28 AM, Rentrit said:

I would like it if someone could at least confirm that there is work happening behind the scenes right now, because if there isn't, I'll resume working on my custom build or help red3red with theirs. 

I'm in the Discord, and I can very well confirm that there is work being done! I don't know if I'm allowed to specify everything that's being added, but I can say that pretty much all of the art for the update is ready, we just gotta wait on Lox's side for the code. He's a bit busy with college and other irl stuff at the moment (luckily not people mobbing him) so there's really no telling when it shall be done. Just know that there's still stuff going on behind the scenes.

On 8/29/2018 at 9:28 AM, Rentrit said:

I would like it if someone could at least confirm that there is work happening behind the scenes right now, because if there isn't, I'll resume working on my custom build or help red3red with theirs. 

Even if there is work happening behind the scenes, keep working on your custom build we need more Sexbound mods

Good to hear that Lox wasn't mobbed by a swarm of Angry parents by putting pixel boobs in their child's games. And hey, good luck to Lox with the tests, i know what that's like...

As for the custom builds, other than me being lazy, destroying my sleep schedule without mercy, and not having too much freedom to work on the custom build, i am still trying to cover my part of the bargain, if you will. Anyhow, we almost have a sub-team of non-official Sexbound edits in here, among Rentrit, me and doctorLuv's dialogues.

As for the update... well, its good to hear that its still coming eventually. Its going to have me almost completely redraw almost all my race supports and such so far, but still. Inovation of 7+ positions and multi-actor positions possibly, requires some sacrifice, which is fine by me. Hopefully we get some more conditionals to allow for special code... Anyhow, thanks for the info Polygore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2018 at 4:13 PM, Polygore said:

I'm in the Discord, and I can very well confirm that there is work being done! I don't know if I'm allowed to specify everything that's being added, but I can say that pretty much all of the art for the update is ready, we just gotta wait on Lox's side for the code. He's a bit busy with college and other irl stuff at the moment (luckily not people mobbing him) so there's really no telling when it shall be done. Just know that there's still stuff going on behind the scenes.

Nice, thanks! That's great news. 

Archived