Sexy Vanilla Armors Circulated in Skyrim (CIS)

Sexy Vanilla Armors Circulated in Skyrim (CIS)

View File

About this Mod

----------------------

This mod distributes Crosscrusade’s Standalone Sexy Vanilla Armor into Skyrim’s leveled lists and outfits, thereby allowing his armor to be found in loot and on NPCs. In addition, this mod adds enchanted variants of his armor, based on vanilla enchanted gear.

*Note* This mod requires a set of "core files". It will not "circulate" or "distribute" items by itself. Before installing this mod, please insure you're running the latest version of CISCore.

What does this mod do, and how so?
In a nutshell, the CIS series replaces items in Skyrim with “leveled lists”, which makes it possible for different items (such as modded content) to be spawned in place of vanilla content. 

What is CIS?
The “Circulated In Skyrim” mods distribute items added by mods that are otherwise unobtainable in-game without the use of console commands or scaryscripts. Many mods that add new items to Skyrim don't make them available to NPCs or lootable objects. The CIS series not only fixes this problem, but it also rebalances and adds enchanted variants of modded items based on vanilla content.

Would you like to know more?
Read more information about the "CIS Series" here -

Compatibilities
----------------------

This mod shouldn’t conflict with any other CIS patch. However, this mod may conflict with any other mod that. . .

- Edits armor-related leveled lists
- Edits outfit templates

The former can be resolved via a Bashed Patch (Wyre Bash). Without a Bashed Patch (or mod merging), this mod will overwrite the leveled lists and outfit templates of all .esp or .esm files that are loaded prior. The latter cannot be solved without removing (or not-merging) non-CIS outfit templates.

Goals
--------

- To add some "sexy" screenshots.

- To make Sexy Vanilla Armors CIS' effects extend to the Dragonborn and Hearthfire DLCs

- To make a "Non-sexy Prefix" version of Sexy Vanilla Armors CIS

Installation
----------------

Unzip the contents of the “SexyVanillaArmorCIS” file within your “Data” folder inside of your Skyrim install folder. This mod must be placed BELOW ""CISCore" and “Sexy Armor Package.esp” in your load order.

Known Bugs and Errors
----------------------------------

- No (unfixed) bugs or errors have been reported.

Permissions
------------------

Feel free to modify my work to your heart's content. You may share my (modified) work with others, but please provide a link to the original and do not host my mods on other sites without my prior permission. In the event that I cannot be contacted, then you distribute and host my work (to your heart's content).

Requirements
--------------------

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Sexy Vanilla Armors (by Crosscrusade, standalone version)

"Circulated In Skyrim" Core Files (By me, make sure you have the latest version)

Questions and Answers
----------------------------------

Will you make a “Circulated in Skyrim” patch for [insert mod]?
Are you paying me? If not, probably not. The keyword is probably, not definitely

What if I'm paying you?

I wasn't expecting that. . . uh, I'll work for as long as I have Mountain Dew.

Updates
------------

Version 2.2.1 (June 25, 2019)

Minimum Requirements: CISCore v1.2.0, Sexy Vanilla Armor v1.0.6

Added CISNPC Leveled Lists

Moved (vanilla) Leveled Lists to CISCore

Removed (vanilla) Outfit Templates (now managed by CISCore)

Version 2.1.1 (May 25, 2019)

Minimum Requirements: CISCore v1.1.0, Sexy Vanilla Armor v1.0.6

Moved Outfit Templates to CISCore

Version 2.0.1 (Aug 29, 2018)

Minimum Requirements: CISCore v1.0.0, Sexy Vanilla Armor v1.0.6

Added "Circulated in Skyrim" Core Files as an installation requirement

Replaced leveled lists with CISCore's

Version 1.0.1 (Aug 21, 2018)

Minimum Requirements: Sexy Vanilla Armor v1.0.6

Added missing enchanted Dragonscale Gauntlets (based on vanilla counterparts)

Removed null references from leveled lists and outfit templates

Version 1.0.0 (Aug 20, 2018)

Minimum Requirements: Sexy Vanilla Armor v1.0.6

Added 950 enchanted variants of Crosscrusade's Sexy Vanilla Armor (based on vanilla counterparts)

Adjusted Crosscrusade's armor prices (based on vanilla counterparts)

Distributed Sexy Vanilla Armors into leveled lists and outfits

Renamed Crosscrusade's Item IDs (based on vanilla counterparts)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/20/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexy Vanilla Armor
  • Special Edition Compatible

A few NULL entries in the levelled lists. (Not saying I was merging them into another mod and noticed ?)

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] SexyVanillaArmorCIS.esp
[00:00] SublistEnchArmorDragonscaleGauntlets04 [LVLI:000FDA08]
[00:00]     LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a NULL reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP
[00:00]     LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a NULL reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP
[00:00] SublistEnchArmorDragonscaleGauntlets05 [LVLI:000FDA09]
[00:00] SublistEnchArmorDragonscaleGauntlets06 [LVLI:000FDA0A]
[00:00] ArmorDragonscaleAllOutfit [OTFT:000B1FB7]
[00:00]     OTFT \ INAM - Items \ Item -> Found a NULL reference, expected: ARMO,LVLI

Cheers.

Edit

Also your outfit templates, (OTFT), are acting as a replacer. I think you need to sublist them, (ref  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2991-keidl/  for example)

1 hour ago, Nretsmah said:

@Pfiffy 

Actually, a standalone version of Crosscrusade's armor already exists (and I believe it is available on the Nexus alongside the replaced version). This mod expands upon the standalone version, and distributes the armor it adds in-game. 

Interesting... I did a clothing replacer on my own based on Crosscrusade, added the clothes and expanded the whole clothing system by making everything wearable and craftable. Its sad, that crosscrusade stopped working on the 7B version, before it was complete. 

10 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

A few NULL entries in the levelled lists. (Not saying I was merging them into another mod and noticed ?)

Reveal hidden contents

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] SexyVanillaArmorCIS.esp
[00:00] SublistEnchArmorDragonscaleGauntlets04 [LVLI:000FDA08]
[00:00] SublistEnchArmorDragonscaleGauntlets05 [LVLI:000FDA09]
[00:00] SublistEnchArmorDragonscaleGauntlets06 [LVLI:000FDA0A]
[00:00] ArmorDragonscaleAllOutfit [OTFT:000B1FB7]
[00:00]     OTFT \ INAM - Items \ Item -> Found a NULL reference, expected: ARMO,LVLI

Cheers.

Edit

Also your outfit templates, (OTFT), are acting as a replacer. I think you need to sublist them, (ref  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2991-keidl/  for example)

Oh dear! I must have missed those entries. They are likely part of a leveled list I forgot to fill-in with items. Thank you for the heads up, I will get to that right away. As for the outfit templates, I did intend on replacing them. It seemed to be the only way to give some NPCs (such as Forsworn) access to Crosscrusade's armor. Is it problematic that my outfit templates are acting as replacers?

10 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Interesting... I did a clothing replacer on my own based on Crosscrusade, added the clothes and expanded the whole clothing system by making everything wearable and craftable. Its sad, that crosscrusade stopped working on the 7B version, before it was complete. 

Clothing replacer eh? That sounds pretty sweet! I'd love to get into modeling one of these days, but I've got my hands full with other projects. For me, I deeply enjoy finding and trying-out new gear and apparel. I wish that there were more mods available that add to that experience (perhaps I haven't been looking hard enough, or I need to get my "modding gloves" on). That is a shame though. Personally, I don't use the 7B body, but it's unfortunate that a 7B version hasn't been made yet.

4 hours ago, Nretsmah said:

Clothing replacer eh? That sounds pretty sweet! I'd love to get into modeling one of these days, but I've got my hands full with other projects. For me, I deeply enjoy finding and trying-out new gear and apparel. I wish that there were more mods available that add to that experience (perhaps I haven't been looking hard enough, or I need to get my "modding gloves" on). That is a shame though. Personally, I don't use the 7B body, but it's unfortunate that a 7B version hasn't been made yet.

I loved the 7B body, even on the lowest weight. And  as there were no other mods awailible at that Time I completed the pack.... Then I added one alternative model to each and every thing (at least for the females)... I did female versions of the male only stuff and vice versa, Removed the underwear from the models and readded it as seperate model, re worked the outfits to be more flexible...  As I stopped working on it the ESK was at 1100 kB and I had to split the files into a texture and a Model part for uploading it on Steam....  

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I loved the 7B body, even on the lowest weight. And  as there were no other mods awailible at that Time I completed the pack.... Then I added one alternative model to each and every thing (at least for the females)... I did female versions of the male only stuff and vice versa, Removed the underwear from the models and readded it as seperate model, re worked the outfits to be more flexible...  As I stopped working on it the ESK was at 1100 kB and I had to split the files into a texture and a Model part for uploading it on Steam....  

Is that right? When I first got my hands on Skyrim for PC, I sought out a "sexy" body replacer. At the time, the two big players were UNP and CBBE. I ultimately went for the more popular (at least according to the number of endorsements and downloads) UNP Dimonized body. I later settled for UNPB with physics, and nowadays physics are something I don't want to be without (as they look so ridiculous it's awesome! Oh, and sexy too. Hah!)

That sounds like a lot of work there. I take it that you made the underwear craftable? And by "more flexible" outfits, I take it that you made them more "modular" in game? In any case though, sounds good to me. While we're on the subject on "modular" armor, I've always wanted to better impliment mods such as Bikini Acsend (which add many small pieces of gear, such as right/left pauldrons and underwear), but I haven't settled on a way to distribute them to NPCs and what enchanted variants would look like. Clearly, a pair of "armored" panties would not confer enchantments or stats like that of a cuirass (and I'm rambling aren't I?).

Gee, breaking up mods sounds tedious. I suppose that's why some authors on Lover's Lab offer links to external download sites. I don't think I'll ever make a mod of that size, but I can dream. ? 

1 hour ago, Nretsmah said:

Is that right? When I first got my hands on Skyrim for PC, I sought out a "sexy" body replacer. At the time, the two big players were UNP and CBBE. I ultimately went for the more popular (at least according to the number of endorsements and downloads) UNP Dimonized body. I later settled for UNPB with physics, and nowadays physics are something I don't want to be without (as they look so ridiculous it's awesome! Oh, and sexy too. Hah!)

That sounds like a lot of work there. I take it that you made the underwear craftable? And by "more flexible" outfits, I take it that you made them more "modular" in game? In any case though, sounds good to me. While we're on the subject on "modular" armor, I've always wanted to better impliment mods such as Bikini Acsend (which add many small pieces of gear, such as right/left pauldrons and underwear), but I haven't settled on a way to distribute them to NPCs and what enchanted variants would look like. Clearly, a pair of "armored" panties would not confer enchantments or stats like that of a cuirass (and I'm rambling aren't I?).

Gee, breaking up mods sounds tedious. I suppose that's why some authors on Lover's Lab offer links to external download sites. I don't think I'll ever make a mod of that size, but I can dream. ? 

I didn't break up the armors, but reorganized the whole outfit section, so that the ppl change their dresses from time to time. 

12 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I didn't break up the armors, but reorganized the whole outfit section, so that the ppl change their dresses from time to time. 

Ah, I gotcha. That's pretty cool. It'd be nice if the people of my Skyrim did that, hah. I'll have to look into that one.

1 hour ago, AerowynX said:

LSAR replacer is only other full one I can think of right now i'd like to get as a standalone added in for more variety that one is pretty good

I believe I've used the LSAR replacer, and I really digged it. I think that the reason why I abandoned it was because there wasn't any physics support. I definitely really enjoy it, and it's certainly a candidate for a CIS patch (if no one has already distributed the gear).

53 minutes ago, Nretsmah said:

I believe I've used the LSAR replacer, and I really digged it. I think that the reason why I abandoned it was because there wasn't any physics support. I definitely really enjoy it, and it's certainly a candidate for a CIS patch (if no one has already distributed the gear).

some bodyslides for LSAR.. i don't know of any standalone version of this mod

3 hours ago, AerowynX said:

some bodyslides for LSAR.. i don't know of any standalone version of this mod

Hey, that's pretty sweet. It's a shame that no standalone version exists. When I first got into modding, I hypothesized how one could make a replacer armor into a standalone armor. I'm under the impression that it wouldn't be that difficult. I imagine that it would involve moving files into their own folders, and creating new items referencing the newly placed files. I could be wrong though, but it's something I'd like to try. I feel as though that it won't be very difficult to convert a replacer into a standalone set, but it could be a little time consuming. If I recall correctly, this set of armor makes use of MCM, something I'm not personally experienced with. I'm not sure if converting this set of armor into a standalone version would interfere with it's MCM. I suppose it's something I'd have to look into.

8 hours ago, Nretsmah said:

Hey, that's pretty sweet. It's a shame that no standalone version exists. When I first got into modding, I hypothesized how one could make a replacer armor into a standalone armor. I'm under the impression that it wouldn't be that difficult. I imagine that it would involve moving files into their own folders, and creating new items referencing the newly placed files. I could be wrong though, but it's something I'd like to try. I feel as though that it won't be very difficult to convert a replacer into a standalone set, but it could be a little time consuming. If I recall correctly, this set of armor makes use of MCM, something I'm not personally experienced with. I'm not sure if converting this set of armor into a standalone version would interfere with it's MCM. I suppose it's something I'd have to look into.

yea it would be a bit time consuming for sure.. and yes it has MCM functionality probably would be best to completely remove that and just focus on a set combo you like.. but overall LSAR is definitely one of the more complicated ones to deal with.. been looking around not much I see that mod authors made replacers with standalone options as well. TrX sloot one that is on here has some nice pieces but has many really bad ones as well so id have to go through and remove over half of them to be worth using imho.. The Bless Online set would be awesome to have distributed

i use the UUNP version of this just distributed to vendors via SkyAI but normal leveled list distribution would be sweet

4 hours ago, AerowynX said:

yea it would be a bit time consuming for sure.. and yes it has MCM functionality probably would be best to completely remove that and just focus on a set combo you like.. but overall LSAR is definitely one of the more complicated ones to deal with.. been looking around not much I see that mod authors made replacers with standalone options as well. TrX sloot one that is on here has some nice pieces but has many really bad ones as well so id have to go through and remove over half of them to be worth using imho.. The Bless Online set would be awesome to have distributed

i use the UUNP version of this just distributed to vendors via SkyAI but normal leveled list distribution would be sweet

I wonder if MCM functionality could be preserved in a standalone version. I imagine that you'd just have to redirect where the code reads it's files, but I could be wrong. As I said, I have no experience with MCM menus. I'll put this armor set on my "to-do list", but I might need to reach out to the author. Making a standalone version would mean redistributing meshes (and textures?), and I don't know if the mod author has provided permission to do this. Bless Online does look pretty sweet. I'll through that one on the list as well. At the very least, I might consider distributing non-enchanted Bless Online Gear. Adding enchanted variants turned my Sexy Vanilla Armor project into a 950+ armor project. It's rather time consuming, but I think it's worth the pay off. I'd agree, some of those pieces from TrX Sloot look great, but many are pieces I wouldn't want to find in my game. Perhaps I could make multiple CIS patches for that one, "lore friendly" and "not lore friendly".

43 minutes ago, AerowynX said:

also another good one.. while there is already a Tera armor with leveled list this has some nicer models overall would be good to include.. to bad they don't use the same naming as the other Tera one if so i'd just copy over the meshes 

Gee, this gear looks really wonderful. I'll have to have a looksy at this set as well. I think that I'm gonna have my hands full modding in the coming months ?

On another note, I may differ some efforts on a texture pack I've been planning. I'd like to extend compatibility to other mods, including weapons and armor. I'm essentially planning on a texture overhaul that intends on making things appear "cell-shaded', in a Borderlands-esk style. I won't be starting production on this mod for about a month.

oh yea forgot another good one to consider is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91248 this one already has a stand alone esp.. while not skimpy like most the others has some nice form fitting outfits with bodyslide files included.. would make a nice inclusion to add to overall leveled list... 

Coolio. I'm currently downloading the mods you have listed and their corresponding requirements. After looking a bit "closelier" at the Tera gear, I'm not sure if it's something I'd want in my game, but I might distribute nonetheless if need be. Gigaduex's armor looks pretty cool, and I don't mind the idea of non-skimpy sets here and there in my playthroughs.

59 minutes ago, Nretsmah said:

Coolio. I'm currently downloading the mods you have listed and their corresponding requirements. After looking a bit "closelier" at the Tera gear, I'm not sure if it's something I'd want in my game, but I might distribute nonetheless if need be. Gigaduex's armor looks pretty cool, and I don't mind the idea of non-skimpy sets here and there in my playthroughs.

Tera stuff looks great ingame but definitely not lore friendly ha.. curious what method are you using to generate your leveled list? i haven't messed with them in a very long time.. last time I did I used https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34000/?tab=videos which is very similar to that mod that was posted earlier except you do everything in this one through CK and not xedit.. you also don't need 3 additional ESP files for this one just the one ESM which is nice. Granted this one directly adds the leveled list to the mod itself so guess not really something feasible if you are sharing someone else work and just want to make a patch file.. oh yea that one also doesn't have DLC armors either... so guess not very ideal ha

37 minutes ago, AerowynX said:

Tera stuff looks great ingame but definitely not lore friendly ha.. curious what method are you using to generate your leveled list? i haven't messed with them in a very long time.. last time I did I used https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34000/?tab=videos which is very similar to that mod that was posted earlier except you do everything in this one through CK and not xedit.. you also don't need 3 additional ESP files for this one just the one ESM which is nice.

Yeah, that's sort of my issue. I'm on the look out for "lore friendly" armor (although I don't mind skimpy gear for variety). I made a repository of every enchanted piece of armor in vanilla Skyrim, which included names and Object Effects. Then I manually added a copy of every vanilla armor in the game, and copy/pasted Object Effects into them. I manually renamed every ID and name to resemble their vanilla counterparts. Then I made a copy of Skyrim's leveled lists, and copy/pasted the IDs of every new armor I had made. Overall, my process includes a great deal of copy/pasting and typing. It's monotonous, but it gets the job done.

In my experience, CK is extremely unreliable. It is much, much less stable than TES5Edit is on my PC. I tend to stay away from it unless I need something TES5Edit can't provide.

32 minutes ago, Nretsmah said:

Yeah, that's sort of my issue. I'm on the look out for "lore friendly" armor (although I don't mind skimpy gear for variety). I made a repository of every enchanted piece of armor in vanilla Skyrim, which included names and Object Effects. Then I manually added a copy of every vanilla armor in the game, and copy/pasted Object Effects into them. I manually renamed every ID and name to resemble their vanilla counterparts. Then I made a copy of Skyrim's leveled lists, and copy/pasted the IDs of every new armor I had made. Overall, my process includes a great deal of copy/pasting and typing. It's monotonous, but it gets the job done.

In my experience, CK is extremely unreliable. It is much, much less stable than TES5Edit is on my PC. I tend to stay away from it unless I need something TES5Edit can't provide.

gotcha yea that's a pretty long method but unlike most others methods your method you get enchanted versions as well which is a huge bonus:)

The addition of enchanted gear massively increases the time it takes for me to design CIS patches. It turns a few days of work into a few weeks! But I enjoy finding new gear, and enchanted gear just adds to what I can find. I just had a look at Girl Heavy Armor. I'm really diggin' it, and I'll definitely put it on the "to-do list". I'm having some issues with Tera armor (invis-o bodies), so I'll have to trouble shoot it later tonight. I'll have to do more testing with these armors, and make sure that there are male equipable versions (or at least male "dummy' variants) of these armors.

A long time ago, I worked on sort of a crude distribution patch for the Luxury Collection, but it's a mod I abandoned since it wasn't "lore friendly". But I think it's a great mod that deserves a patch.

Going back to my "method", it also has the added benefit of re-balanced armors. It's nice being able to tweak gear to better resemble something you'd find with vanilla Skyrim stuffs.

3 minutes ago, Nretsmah said:

The addition of enchanted gear massively increases the time it takes for me to design CIS patches. It turns a few days of work into a few weeks! But I enjoy finding new gear, and enchanted gear just adds to what I can find. I just had a look at Girl Heavy Armor. I'm really diggin' it, and I'll definitely put it on the "to-do list". I'm having some issues with Tera armor (invis-o bodies), so I'll have to trouble shoot it later tonight. I'll have to do more testing with these armors, and make sure that there are male equipable versions (or at least male "dummy' variants) of these armors.

A long time ago, I worked on sort of a crude distribution patch for the Luxury Collection, but it's a mod I abandoned since it wasn't "lore friendly". But I think it's a great mod that deserves a patch.

Going back to my "method", it also has the added benefit of re-balanced armors. It's nice being able to tweak gear to better resemble something you'd find with vanilla Skyrim stuffs.

yea balance is nice as well keeps everything in line. I know the original Tera armor mod you find on the nexus has both male and female versions but not sure about the one I linked you before from here as that one I have only put in vendor lists never out in the wild.. I just added Girls heavy to leveled list for myself since it's very small list didn't take much time(no enchanted though heh)  i seen a few scripts like this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5100 to add enchanted versions but doesn't look like it has very many types of enchants

yea balance is nice as well keeps everything in line. I know the original Tera armor mod you find on the nexus has both male and female versions but not sure about the one I linked you before from here as that one I have only put in vendor lists never out in the wild.. I just added Girls heavy to leveled list for myself since it's very small list didn't take much time(no enchanted though heh)  i seen a few scripts like this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5100 to add enchanted versions but doesn't look like it has very many types of enchants

Once I get the Tera armors you linked working correctly, I'll test it out and make sure that it includes male and female models. I'll certainly release a Girls Heavy patch, since it won't take (nearly) as much time as Sexy Vanilla Armor (even with enchanted armor). I'll double check Girl Heavy's stats and values, as to make sure they match up with vanilla gear. I still got some work to do though with my first CIS patch. I want to add DLC support. I'm not sure how long it'll take, but I'm eager to update my patch to "Version 2.0". I've seen scripts just like that one, but I think that they can be a little sketchy. They are a nice quick fix, but I don't think anything beats "hand-work". I foresee some really unbalanced gear that can result from scripts haha.