Sexy Vanilla Armors Circulated in Skyrim (CIS)

2 hours ago, AerowynX said:

hmm well most i use i have mentioned in the thread already..  there are tons of great single armors for sure but sucks as you need an esp for each one or make your own pack by merging which makes doing a CIS for that sorta very specific since the person would need all those mods then merge them..  i have 2 big merges of tons of single armors i love.. i guess ideally would be getting permissions from people to make your own super pack and make a CIS for it so you can share the pack and the CIS.. permissions can be a pain sometimes as many creators are long gone.. i dunno what rules are here about sharing stuff like that.. i know nexus is pretty strict about it sometimes

Yeah, making CIS patches for individual sets of armor will definitely be tedious on behalf of the users. Problem being, this might be the best way to go about making patches. Some mod authors are pretty much reachable. Also, big packs aren't as flexible as individual mods, and I'm not sure how to go about making "theme packs" when it comes to many author's collections. I'm interested in "lore friendly" or "looks lore friendly" gear, and other users might have something else in mind.

1 hour ago, AerowynX said:

melodic has some awesome stuff here i really wanna make a pack of his stuff.. one example.. has a lot of very not lore friendly stuff as well but could piece out a good pack for sure from all on this post 

TESV 2014-07-26 23-04-51-24

I took a gander at this page, and I was thoroughly impressed. I'd definitely like to implement his work into CIS patches in the future. It'll take some creative thinking (and possible renaming) to get his gear to mesh with vanilla items, but I might be able to come up with something.

1 hour ago, AerowynX said:

oh another good resource for armors http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/

Ah! I think I've come across that page at on point. I've been downloading armor after armor, and testing them in-game, looking for future candidates for the CIS series.

I've begun downloading The Book of UUNP. Holy wow, is this a big mod. It'll be a while before the download will finish (damn slow connection!) I'm excited to give it a whirl, and pull it apart. Even if there isn't any need to make a CIS patch for this mod, I'm sure some users will appreciated a CIS patch. Based on what I've seen on the Nexus download page, this mod looks pretty sweet.

I've made some adjustments to Girl's Heavy Armor CIS, and I'm probably going to upload a version with outfit replacers next week.

I started a PeroPero Vanilla armor CIS patch, but it got corrupted. . . somehow. Thankfully, I hadn't made much progress on it, but it's a bit frustrating nonetheless. i'll have to start from scratch once again.

I've been looking at Horus' Tera armor collection in-game, and seeing how it meshes with vanilla gear. For the most part, it doesn't seem to match up with vanilla armors. Going off of it's color and shapes, it usually sticks out when worn with non-Tera armor. Some cuirasses also conflict with vanilla gauntlets, causing inviso-wrists.

I'm thinking that it could be CIS-patched, but it would take alot of testing and work. I don't know who or what wears each Tera armor in that game, nor the stories behind them. It might be jarring to some Tera players to see a mixture of Tera armors with vanilla, but I'm not sure. Maybe Tera armor that's associated with magic could be distributed in leveled lists used by mages, and other types of armor in leveled lists that correspond to their origins in Tera. Then again, it might be easier to pass them off with vanilla gear by renaming them. Skyrim armors generally don't have crazy names, rather they are named by the material which they are crafted from or their associated faction. By doing the same for the Tera armor, I think it would work out better lore-wise in Skyrim, and for non-Tera players.

It'll also take some work to insure that the enchantments they receive aren't too underwhelming or overpowered, given their armor stats.

Tera is over the top super flashy definitely not lore friendly but I like it..I know the other version is very popular on the Nexus..but if you are trying to stay a bit more lore friendly there is still good amount of other armors around:)  Apachii Divine Elegance has some good stuff in it as well.. some crazy over the top stuff but you can sort through and find some great sets

I've been checking out the npc records in game and I think it's possible for female npcs to have separate outfits from males. If that is the case then I believe they can have their own level lists. I'm going to try an experiment with World of Bikini and Bikini ascend. It might take a while but if it works I'll let you know how it goes. 

17 minutes ago, electroman said:

I've been checking out the npc records in game and I think it's possible for female npcs to have separate outfits from males. If that is the case then I believe they can have their own level lists. I'm going to try an experiment with World of Bikini and Bikini ascend. It might take a while but if it works I'll let you know how it goes. 

you definitely can it's just a big pain in the ass especially when dealing with tons of armors.. this guy made a xedit script to make gender specific lists automatically but still needs some work https://github.com/Isvvc/GSET-MXPF .... just linking a generic male model seems to be the easiest solution overall.. aside from issues with stuff like amazing world since it has so many pieces..

29 minutes ago, electroman said:

It's absolutely possible. Long ago, I made a patch for the Luxury Collection. I basically made male and femlae variants of every outfit in the game, and slipped the Luxury Collection into the female ones via leveled lists. 

The main issue with this method is that female-only outfits wouldn't play nicely with any mod that uses outfits on female NPCs themselves. I think that this method would require alot of patches. 

(And yeah, it takes forever.)

10 hours ago, AerowynX said:

Tera is over the top super flashy definitely not lore friendly but I like it..I know the other version is very popular on the Nexus..but if you are trying to stay a bit more lore friendly there is still good amount of other armors around:)  Apachii Divine Elegance has some good stuff in it as well.. some crazy over the top stuff but you can sort through and find some great sets

So I woke up to a (completed) download of The Book of UUNP, and holy wow was I blown away. Once I installed it and waited for my Bodyslide to work its magic, I peeked inside the esp via TES5Edit. I was amazed by how much I saw, and ecstatic when I actually started testing the mod in-game. There's already enchanted gear, which is great. I'll get started on a Book of UUNP CIS Patch later tonight.

5 minutes ago, Nretsmah said:

So I woke up to a (completed) download of The Book of UUNP, and holy wow was I blown away. Once I installed it and waited for my Bodyslide to work its magic, I peeked inside the esp via TES5Edit. I was amazed by how much I saw, and ecstatic when I actually started testing the mod in-game. There's already enchanted gear, which is great. I'll get started on a Book of UUNP CIS Patch later tonight.

yea book of uunp is great one of the largest compilation armor mods ever made for Skyrim

58 minutes ago, AerowynX said:

yea book of uunp is great one of the largest compilation armor mods ever made for Skyrim

I'm impressed. Now I have a few ways that I can patch this mod; I could either (A) distribute a modified esp, or (B) make an esp that overrides what I need overridden. I'm leaning on the second option (B), since I wouldn't have to worry about stepping on non-one's toes. I'll have a look into the esp.

Looks like I have NO permission to edit the esp, so that's out of the question. That's what the Nexus page says anyways. I sent the author a message, we'll see how it goes. Worse case scenario is that I'll have to make a separate esp, which just won't be as efficient as editing the original esp directly.

39 minutes ago, Nretsmah said:

I'm impressed. Now I have a few ways that I can patch this mod; I could either (A) distribute a modified esp, or (B) make an esp that overrides what I need overridden. I'm leaning on the second option (B), since I wouldn't have to worry about stepping on non-one's toes. I'll have a look into the esp.

Looks like I have NO permission to edit the esp, so that's out of the question. That's what the Nexus page says anyways. I sent the author a message, we'll see how it goes. Worse case scenario is that I'll have to make a separate esp, which just won't be as efficient as editing the original esp directly.

hopefully they are still active.. it sucks when authors leave modding behind but don't open up permissions to do what people want with their stuff.. i'd like to post an updated SSE port for that one as it wasn't' done correctly

10 minutes ago, AerowynX said:

hopefully they are still active.. it sucks when authors leave modding behind but don't open up permissions to do what people want with their stuff.. i'd like to post an updated SSE port for that one as it wasn't' done correctly

It looks as though they are still active (as a matter of fact, they last logged in yesterday!) I'm hoping that I can get permission to swap out his leveled lists for CISCores, and offer (only) the esp for users of my mods. You might have to ask them for permission though, since they explicitly state NO tampering with their esp on the Nexus "permisions" tab.

17 hours ago, AerowynX said:

you definitely can it's just a big pain in the ass especially when dealing with tons of armors.. this guy made a xedit script to make gender specific lists automatically but still needs some work https://github.com/Isvvc/GSET-MXPF .... just linking a generic male model seems to be the easiest solution overall.. aside from issues with stuff like amazing world since it has so many pieces..

Thanks for this, just downloaded it and going to give a try. So many great armors here and on nexus are very modular and unless I turn them into single pieces that cover the entire body it's difficult for me to add them in. I agree with what you said about linking generic male models might be the best method overall, I'm just a bit concerned that with something like TAWOBA having multiple armor pieces that look the same on males might cause performance issues if multiple cuirasses are being rendered on each male in battle. 

17 hours ago, Nretsmah said:

It's absolutely possible. Long ago, I made a patch for the Luxury Collection. I basically made male and femlae variants of every outfit in the game, and slipped the Luxury Collection into the female ones via leveled lists. 

The main issue with this method is that female-only outfits wouldn't play nicely with any mod that uses outfits on female NPCs themselves. I think that this method would require alot of patches. 

(And yeah, it takes forever.)

Agreed, I also use OBIS and this adds a more npcs so imagine editing all of the records could be very time consuming.  

1 hour ago, electroman said:

Thanks for this, just downloaded it and going to give a try. So many great armors here and on nexus are very modular and unless I turn them into single pieces that cover the entire body it's difficult for me to add them in. I agree with what you said about linking generic male models might be the best method overall, I'm just a bit concerned that with something like TAWOBA having multiple armor pieces that look the same on males might cause performance issues if multiple cuirasses are being rendered on each male in battle. 

if you look tawoba it does link most pieces to male model but i haven't tested all combos to see if that actually works when you got 6 to 8 piece armor set.. currently i use bikini maiden  which uses tawoba but for some reason their leveled list script doesn't work for me. But i use the deadly wenches patch which does work and all my deadly wenches show up in bikini armor which is good enough to me as I have huge variety of other armors anyway..

saw this pop up https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19696?tab=description man this is the dream if it could work with any added clothing/armor and any body type.. as it stands now you'd have to manually replace and rename a ton of meshes to get it to use your preferred armors and bodytype

actually looking at it you'd only have to change the dynamic outfit meshes as he uses standard mesh paths for the rest.. hmm .. unfortunately also requires armor extensions mod which i don't like as it edits to many outfits,, guess i could edit it all to fit my needs but meh.. i just use an easy ingame npc outfit replacer to give npcs a fashion change if i want.. ideally them doing it automatically would be great but i don't really need more scripted mods anyway ha

15 hours ago, electroman said:

Agreed, I also use OBIS and this adds a more npcs so imagine editing all of the records could be very time consuming.  

Maybe in the (distant) future, I will make a CIS-related patch that will separate outfit templates into male and female versions. For the most part, it seems like an impractical idea. However, I don't like plucking a piece of armor from someone's body and having it turn into something totally different on someone else's body. It's really immersion breaking for me. That would be my motivation to take on such a project.

13 hours ago, AerowynX said:

saw this pop up https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19696?tab=description man this is the dream if it could work with any added clothing/armor and any body type.. as it stands now you'd have to manually replace and rename a ton of meshes to get it to use your preferred armors and bodytype

actually looking at it you'd only have to change the dynamic outfit meshes as he uses standard mesh paths for the rest.. hmm .. unfortunately also requires armor extensions mod which i don't like as it edits to many outfits,, guess i could edit it all to fit my needs but meh.. i just use an easy ingame npc outfit replacer to give npcs a fashion change if i want.. ideally them doing it automatically would be great but i don't really need more scripted mods anyway ha

That looks pretty awesome! I'll give that mod a shot. I haven't overloaded Papyrus yet! Haha

I contacted the author behind The Book of UUNP and asked for permission to edit his esp. He kind of neglected the question, but told me I could make an esp that uses his. I'm going to take his reply as a no-go on editing his esp, so I'll make a patch that is separate from the Book of UUNP. I will inject the Book of UUNP's items into CISCore's leveled lists, allowing outfits from the CIS series to use items from this mod.

Because you use Lootification AerowynX, this might not be a very relavent solution for you. However, for users that are letting CIS patches handle their outfits, this patch should allow them to use the Book of UUNP's gear along with any other gear added by other CIS patches.

So I did a little bit of testing with a Book of UUNP CIS patch. It certainly works, but I have noticed a minor issue in my method. Because the Book of UUNP and the CIS series use their own outfits, when combined I end up with NPCs spawning with an extra piece of gear or two in their inventory. It's nothing game breaking, and I think NPCs having an extra pair of boots or gloves is justified. However, it's definitely something to look out for moving forward. Too many outfits could result in NPCs spawning with one two many pairs of boots and gloves.

It would nice if I could distribute a modified version of the Book of UUNP's esp, but I'll have to settle for a patch instead. The double item-spawning issue could be easily resolved by deleting the Book of UUNP's outfit records, or by making sure that only CIS' outfits are used.

I'm essentially rewriting the Book of UUNP's outfits and leveled lists with an external patch. Wow it should work as intended, there may be unintended consequences (double-items). I could write a tutorial in the future Book of UUNP CIS Patch's download page on how to delete the Book of UUNP's outfit records yourself. Since I can't give users a modified esp, I'll just have to teach them how to modify it themselves.

On the other hand, I should support CIS patches without outfit replacers, so prevent outfit conflicts for people who don't want to entrust my mods with their outfits.

*Edit*

Actually, I double items could be caused by something else. More testing underway, more patches under construction.

*Edit*

It doesn't look like I even need to make a patch for the Book of UUNP. It looks as though NPCs are spawning with items from every CIS patch I've made and from the Book of UUNP. I'll have to do more testing, but -

If I recall correctly, Mjoll the a Lioness uses an outfit template with predefined items. Both Sexy Vanilla Armors CIS and the Book of UUNP replace these items with thier own leveled lists. When I spawn in Mjolls, she shows up with armor from both mods, without duplicate pieces of gear on her person.

If this can occur to Mjoll without a patch,  I don't see why other NPCs with similar outfit templates wouldn't be affected. 

Again, I'll have to do more testing.

4 hours ago, AerowynX said:

I noticed when I had multiple mods on my outfit list the last mod would spawn as what they wore but the others would go to their inventory

I'll check mjoll i know she does use specific outfit but don't remember if it references back to any generic leveled list

There was a problem with my testing. My bashed patch was still on (oops!) However, with it on and no CIS patch, Mjoll was still spawning with everything. I'll probably make a CIS patch regardless (and cough up a tutorial on deleting outfit records at some point I suppose), but it might be a redundant mod (at least in my case).

I think I'm going to set out to make my own version of the Book of UUNP. I'll just make CIS patches of everything covered by the Book of UUNP. I'll ask if I can make a pack while I'm at it. Strict permissions are a pain in the rear, and I'd like the CIS series to be pretty open.

I suppose I should reiterate my question with the author of the Book of UUNP, and see if I can modify their esp. If not, it'll be off to make a patch and a new "Book of UUNP" mod.

*Edit*

The question has  been reiterated. We'll see how this goes.

So book of uunp doesn't touch her outfit directly...but if you go into your sublist for CIS I'm assuming it references a leveled list book of uunp references as well..if you specifically look at outfits in book of uunp and find entries that overlap with CIS that is where you will find issues where only last in order will show up

ended up dropping all the tera stuff.. a lot of it looks fine as a set but mix matching pieces doesn't look very good and lot of random normal npcs don't have set outfits so they pull from the general leveled list pool.. seeing some with random tops or boots from tera with normal armor just looked really dumb.. 

8 hours ago, AerowynX said:

ended up dropping all the tera stuff.. a lot of it looks fine as a set but mix matching pieces doesn't look very good and lot of random normal npcs don't have set outfits so they pull from the general leveled list pool.. seeing some with random tops or boots from tera with normal armor just looked really dumb.. 

Heh, I'm a bit torn with the Tera gear, since it looks so great. Although it's still installed in my Skyrim, I think I'm gonna end up ditching it. Tera's art style seems to clash too much with Skyrim's, and it kind of bothers me for the most part. The only place I see most of its gear appearing is end-game, when you're pulling in Daedric and Ebony gear. 

I've been waiting for a response from The Book of UUNP's author. If I don't get a reply tomorrow morning, I'll probably follow up with a reply and hope to get the permissions I'm searching for.

Until that response, I've taken a break from Skyrim modding and set my sets on the Borderlands series. I'm surprised by how scarce adult mods are for the games, considering how popular they are and with tools like Texmod. 

Once I get a reply, ideally I'll get working on a new Book of UUNP esp. Not so ideally, I'll get working on a patch and see to a new "Book of UUNP", if it's viable project.