KW: Invisible Horses / Floating Horse Dongs?

I'm sure a lot of us have seen it in Kinky World, so does anyone know how to fix the invisible horses that are just a mane, tail, and dong?

What causes this and how do I fix it?

Because you can't click on the invisible part of the horse either, so it's really annoying.

Any advice?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 5:05 AM, Demonwolf37 said:

I'm sure a lot of us have seen it in Kinky World, so does anyone know how to fix the invisible horses that are just a mane, tail, and dong?

Because you can't click on the invisible part of the horse either, so it's really annoying.

Any advice?

Oniki know the bug but she does not find a solution and especially does not understand why!

Personally I edit horses invisible in the CAS with the MC and I change their coat but they lose their penis ;) 

• 2 years later...
On 8/19/2018 at 10:05 PM, Demonwolf37 said:

Any advice?

That what's happening to my game too but i can't seem to find a horse penis to help with that situation. 

2 hours ago, littleman1022311 said:

That what's happening to my game too but i can't seem to find a horse penis to help with that situation. 

I've answered this, and made screenshots with STEP by STEP instructions.

I posted this in the main KW post. I see this was another post and the freakin' answer was in the very last post 2 above this... I just don't get it. KW will spawn a penis when needed regardless of Sim type - human, dog, horse, plumbot....

When making any CAS changes to a Sim with a KW 'object' equipped, that object disappears. The KW script WILL replace it. So if a sim is in the middle of a sex animation for example - taking them into CAS dresses them and removes the penis. When the next animation stage fires - the clothes will disappear and the penis is added.......  And I'm done here.

On 8/20/2018 at 5:05 AM, Demonwolf37 said:

Any advice?

Hi, I've got the same problem. I made CAS changes but the glitch seems to be the same after all, there is still the invisible horse with the floating dong while the two other horses are ok.  

Edit: I've finally succeeded to download the Nraas Register (finding a way with the dropbox stuff is really boring) and I suppressed the wild horses and other little things. Btw I should apologize because of my laziness by taking the opportunity to ask here instead of the good place... 

Best Regards. 

@LadySmoks I Edit there because it could be helpful... I noticed that the only horse that became invisible was first in the game as a foal... I mean, KW could consider that a pet isn't a real pet? And maybe the same about a child but differently?  Could the pets just be "accessories" and children .. just an idea???