So there I was, minding my own business, walking around [Redacted for spoilers] selling off my hard earned loot from a recent series of quests, and out of nowhere I get hit by an arrow.  I start looking around and there's a [Redacted for spoilers] shooting me from on top of [Redacted for spoilers]!  I didn't even have a sword with me!  Why would I?  It's freakin' [Redacted for spoilers].  I freaked out and started frantically searching my loot for something I could use as a weapon.  Thankfully the guards showed up and saved the day, but at that moment I fell madly in love with this mod.

Install this mod, forget about it, then just enjoy the "AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!" moments :)

One recommendation...  Giant raids.  You only ever see one giant raid in this game, when you first approach Whiterun, and it's just to meet the Companions.  Giant raids have to be more common than that, because everywhere you go, jarls are posting bounties on them and farmers offering them cows.  It'd be nice to see a few more giant raids.  

1 hour ago, nigwriter said:

So there I was, minding my own business, walking around [Redacted for spoilers] selling off my hard earned loot from a recent series of quests, and out of nowhere I get hit by an arrow.  I start looking around and there's a [Redacted for spoilers] shooting me from on top of [Redacted for spoilers]!  I didn't even have a sword with me!  Why would I?  It's freakin' [Redacted for spoilers].  I freaked out and started frantically searching my loot for something I could use as a weapon.  Thankfully the guards showed up and saved the day, but at that moment I fell madly in love with this mod.

Install this mod, forget about it, then just enjoy the "AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!" moments :)

One recommendation...  Giant raids.  You only ever see one giant raid in this game, when you first approach Whiterun, and it's just to meet the Companions.  Giant raids have to be more common than that, because everywhere you go, jarls are posting bounties on them and farmers offering them cows.  It'd be nice to see a few more giant raids.  

HAHA I am glad you like it, 

Giant raids is a great ides, and I will look into implementing it into a future update, thank you for the idea :)

I have a very big Idea I am testing as well to add to this, If it works I think it will change the whole feel of Skyrim ;)

Saw this and I just -had- to comment.... :angel:

On 8/19/2018 at 5:07 AM, -Caden- said:

I know some people will have issues when they find a werewolf eating a child, or a Hagraven sacrifices a child and throws him/her down the cliff in front of you but there are dark things that happen.....

Normal kids? Sure. The brats in Skyrim? Do werewolves and hagravens need any help collecting specimens? Maybe bonuses for bringing their stupid parents as well? There's a fetch quest that might actually be worth doing! ?

??

4 hours ago, Nessa said:

Saw this and I just -had- to comment.... :angel:

Normal kids? Sure. The brats in Skyrim? Do werewolves and hagravens need any help collecting specimens? Maybe bonuses for bringing their stupid parents as well? There's a fetch quest that might actually be worth doing! ?

??

HAHA, I might add that quest in the future

51 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

So you mentioned the Dark Brotherhood. Will the assassins stop coming after you join the DB organization or is it another organized assassin group?

It is different assassin groups, 1 in a db assassin but that is early in the game and 1 and done

3 hours ago, -Caden- said:

It is different assassin groups, 1 in a db assassin but that is early in the game and 1 and done

I guess It wouldn't matter if I hunt down one rogue assassin. ? I just find factions to be a little touchy of a subject. I dunno. I am a bit concerned about having Astrid sending unprepared killers to try and kill me only to send more.

Spoiler

Good thing she is dead.

21 hours ago, -Caden- said:

These encounters are NOT radiant, this is not like other encounter mods, I made custom npcs, for this, custom areas, no NPCS traveling,, these events are one and done and are spread out very far.

I use immersive encounters and haven't had a issue yet but this is nothing like that.

A lot of this is a ambush, in cells to make the game unpredictable again, you think your sneaking up on a bandit but, one is behind you already and you do not realize it till its too late.

" I try to remember that I already have some mods like this"

No you don't. I searched for 3 weeks to try and find a mod that does what this does and haven't found one yet, the closest one so far is Interesting NPCs, but he did way more, This is NOT just a encounter mod.

Night encounter will not be a issue for Campfire. this is not that kinda encounter mod, that you go to sleep and wake up and 5 bandits drop around you, this is events or ambushes that happen in certain places, off the road, out in the wilderness :)

They are having a debate at nexus on the mod page right now because someone already has a issue with the woman from this mod that leaps off a cliff and commits suicide in front of you so not sure how long it will be there anyways

but again this is NOT  a radiant encounter mod

Sorry, didn't meant to imply they were the same mechanically! Just in concept of adding "more" to Skyrim.

1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

I guess It wouldn't matter if I hunt down one rogue assassin. ? I just find factions to be a little touchy of a subject. I dunno. I am a bit concerned about having Astrid sending unprepared killers to try and kill me only to send more.

Reveal hidden contents

Good thing she is dead.

the only faction I tie to them is playerenemy faction

11 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Sorry, didn't meant to imply they were the same mechanically! Just in concept of adding "more" to Skyrim.

no need for sorry, is all good, most mod add to the radiant side of Skyrim and I understand the question, the capital NOTS were for people coming thru the comments it catches their attention so I don't have to explain it again :)

11 hours ago, nigwriter said:

There was one other giant raid (outside of Hearthfire homes, that is), that being in The Cursed Tribe. Giants are laying siege to an Orc stronghold at the beginning of the quest.

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

no need for sorry, is all good, most mod add to the radiant side of Skyrim and I understand the question, the capital NOTS were for people coming thru the comments it catches their attention so I don't have to explain it again :)

Ah, no worries!

Curious to see what else you might have in store. Any plans for any encounters related to the civil war (faction-aware or just generic), or do you think those are already covered well enough by other mods? Any encounters with links to Tamriel outside Skyrim?

Considering how many factions and people your Dragonborn has offended or killed, it'd be no wonder assassins would come into your house for the express purpose of murdering you.   I'm just surprised why they haven't banded together to take out that pesky Dragonborn for once and all and stop Skyrim's most prolific killer. 

The game needs home invasions..for rape and or murder.  Or eat all of your sweetrolls. ?

24 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Considering how many factions and people your Dragonborn has offended or killed, it'd be no wonder assassins would come into your house for the express purpose of murdering you.   I'm just surprised why they haven't banded together to take out that pesky Dragonborn for once and all and stop Skyrim's most prolific killer. 

The game needs home invasions..for rape and or murder.  Or eat all of your sweetrolls. ?

Hearthfire has bandit raids on Dragonborn-made homes. They can even steal then use the weapons that they has on display against them.

53 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

hahah Good point, There is a assassination attempt inside one of your homes in the 1.2 version :)

1 hour ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Ah, no worries!

Curious to see what else you might have in store. Any plans for any encounters related to the civil war (faction-aware or just generic), or do you think those are already covered well enough by other mods? Any encounters with links to Tamriel outside Skyrim?

Maybe and Yes,

If I can add something in the civil war quest that hasn't been done I will definitely do that, that would be later on. As far as links to outside Tamriel, there are already Rogue Alik'r that I have added, that are not so kind :), amd a assassin sent from Raven Rock to try and kill you as well, more to come

11 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

There was one other giant raid (outside of Hearthfire homes, that is), that being in The Cursed Tribe. Giants are laying siege to an Orc stronghold at the beginning of the quest.

Oh snap, you're right!  I forgot about that one.  I stand corrected.

3 hours ago, nigwriter said:

Oh snap, you're right!  I forgot about that one.  I stand corrected.

There are some in vanilla game, but I will add some that actually ambush you so you cant see it coming :)

8 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Might be fun to have some wolf packs do that as well, stalk and creep up on the pc

That's a great Idea :), new update just went up

1 hour ago, Kriegera said:

Just noticed this is gone from the Nexus. Loverslab exclusive?

Yea its still over there, I put it over there cause a couple of my friends are scared to come to this site, afraid they will see cartoon tits in a advertisment or something SMH...makes we wonder what they are thinking about when pumping out a few knuckle babies

(But if I get one more comment over there of someone crying about me not holding their hand thru the mod, I will pull it at that point :) )

2 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Yea its still over there, I put it over there cause a couple of my friends are scared to come to this site, afraid they will see cartoon tits in a advertisment or something SMH...makes we wonder what they are thinking about when pumping out a few knuckle babies

(But if I get one more comment over there of someone crying about me not holding their hand thru the mod, I will pull it at that point :) )

LOL I saw that comment, the whole point of these mods is to make Skyrim unpredictable and keep it fresh