Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

24 minutes ago, IntelligencePending said:

Some touch-ups to make them work a bit better:

custom_pic_02.dds

custom_pic_01.dds

custom_pic_03.dds

Aww, thank you! :D also, sorry I made the mistake of switching to c3 (https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6199), I just reverted it back to mcc and everything is fine again. >_< I also fixed a bug with tournament play enhancements.

I would like to report a bug I found. (not sure if someone already said)

First one is when we are rescuing someone from the prison (after I got a quest from their Wife) I tried breaking them out from the prison, but when I kill or knockout the prison guard and obtained the prison key, I can't open the prison cell (door). I did try killing everyone in the castle but nothing can be done even getting out of the castle is impossible, result in getting struck and only way out is to exit the game....

Second one is when you disguise yourself and going inside the enemies castle, after that when I am out of the castle to the world, everything in my inventory is gone.

And sorry I don't have a picture to show ^ ^;;

Finally Thanks for great mod, I am having fun playing with it~

Ah excellent, I'd came to loverlab today to ask if there were any mount & blade adult mods, fully expecting the answer to be 'nothing good', to be pleasantly surprised by the existence of this.

Can't wait to enjoy it later.

2 hours ago, Aled190 said:

Strange, i use 9zip. Trying it now. 

It works......

*pulls hair* WHY!?

Anyways, thank you so much for the timely response! Can't wait to try it out. 

No problem! :D 

Also, ya it was weird. A similar problem was reported before and I asked my friend if she had any ideas on how to fix the persons issue and she just said "use 7zip", for some reason it fixed the bug despite the fact that the archive was made using winRAR. 

7 minutes ago, mrme said:

Ah excellent, I'd came to loverlab today to ask if there were any mount & blade adult mods, fully expecting the answer to be 'nothing good', to be pleasantly surprised by the existence of this.

Can't wait to enjoy it later.

I actually started development this month, and plan to continue developing the mod for the foreseeable future. If you have any recommendations or issues let me know! :)

One of my favortie quality of life features was Silverstag's "Fief Exchange" menu, which helped keep your fiefs close to each other. (Or as king, manage your subjects' holdings.) Edit: Snip, nevermind, the Diplomacy version suffices. Subjects can suck it up. Unless it happens to be a super easy addition, I'd much rather see efforts go to expanded sexy stuff, after basic QoL features. There's already a mod for pretty much everything else.

Confirming doors are broken on most city maps, and it's unrelated to disguise mechanic. (version 1.20)

Example: go to Suno, "take a walk around the streets", try to enter to merchant quarters (door with a bag picture) - it wont open, and if you keep spamming "F" it will sometimes give you some denars. But if you go further into the city, up the stairs, next door to the left  (marked with sword and axe, arena sign) will lead to merchant's, but if you then exit via door again, it will take you to the first door location (with a bag sign). And if you try to  enter prison (across the street, next to "prison guard") it will take you to arena instead, but once you exit arena you will end up next to proper arena door (which will take you to merchant if you enter it again).

I've tried merchants in other cities (Uxkhal, Dhirim) and merchants there are broken too - one door (with the bag sign) is for exit only, some other is for entering. Taverns worked just fine though.

Probably same issue as with prison door leading to nowhere mentioned earlier.

2 hours ago, ss33322 said:

Confirming doors are broken on most city maps, and it's unrelated to disguise mechanic. (version 1.20)

Example: go to Suno, "take a walk around the streets", try to enter to merchant quarters (door with a bag picture) - it wont open, and if you keep spamming "F" it will sometimes give you some denars. But if you go further into the city, up the stairs, next door to the left  (marked with sword and axe, arena sign) will lead to merchant's, but if you then exit via door again, it will take you to the first door location (with a bag sign). And if you try to  enter prison (across the street, next to "prison guard") it will take you to arena instead, but once you exit arena you will end up next to proper arena door (which will take you to merchant if you enter it again).

I've tried merchants in other cities (Uxkhal, Dhirim) and merchants there are broken too - one door (with the bag sign) is for exit only, some other is for entering. Taverns worked just fine though.

Probably same issue as with prison door leading to nowhere mentioned earlier.

The doors are fixed in the nightly.

6 hours ago, hhh7773 said:

Curious, if I'm still using version 1.10 and upgrade to 1.20, will my save file for 1.10 still work if I carry it over?

I have heard a report of it working with the Warband save converter tool, but 1.20's banking system modifies the script that is triggered at the start of the game, so porting it over directly might have weird consequences. 

33 minutes ago, LilyModzStuff said:

I have heard a report of it working with the Warband save converter tool, but 1.20's banking system modifies the script that is triggered at the start of the game, so porting it over directly might have weird consequences. 

Will have to give it a shot in the near future then. Actually came back to the game just recently and in trying out this mod found myself pleasantly surprised at how complete it was, especially in giving a much more complete version of Native, just what I happened to be looking for really. If anything bizarre happens I'll let people know back here in the forum and continue playing on 1.10 awhile longer. 

Was also curious as to what all the non-consensual content in the game might be, I started up a brothel more or less but that seems to be the only thing I could find as of yet. Would love it if this mod got some form of a "Defeat" mod for female PC's, but really even as the mod is now its pretty great, mostly just want to convert over to 1.2 for the added Naval features. Either way, keep up the good work!

37 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

will u be merging both branches soon?

Yes, I can do that right now, I was going to start implementing the combat overhaul OSP tonight.      So it might be a good idea to just merge the branches before that, though you should be able to just download from the bug fix branch, as the master branch doesn't add any features that aren't in the bug fix branch.

17 minutes ago, hhh7773 said:

Will have to give it a shot in the near future then. Actually came back to the game just recently and in trying out this mod found myself pleasantly surprised at how complete it was, especially in giving a much more complete version of Native, just what I happened to be looking for really. If anything bizarre happens I'll let people know back here in the forum and continue playing on 1.10 awhile longer. 

Was also curious as to what all the non-consensual content in the game might be, I started up a brothel more or less but that seems to be the only thing I could find as of yet. Would love it if this mod got some form of a "Defeat" mod for female PC's, but really even as the mod is now its pretty great, mostly just want to convert over to 1.2 for the added Naval features. Either way, keep up the good work!

If the female player looses to looters there is actually a scene that plays, and the non-consensual content can also happen when the player takes over a castle and has noble female prisoners in the castle. There will be more sexual content in the feature, and in 1.30 there will be prostitution. (Big thanks to IntelligencePending ?)  

57 minutes ago, LilyModzStuff said:

Yes, I can do that right now, I was going to start implementing the combat overhaul OSP tonight.      So it might be a good idea to just merge the branches before that, though you should be able to just download from the bug fix branch, as the master branch doesn't add any features that aren't in the bug fix branch.

If the female player looses to looters there is actually a scene that plays, and the non-consensual content can also happen when the player takes over a castle and has noble female prisoners in the castle. There will be more sexual content in the feature, and in 1.30 there will be prostitution. (Big thanks to IntelligencePending ?)  

cool thanks and thanks for adding more goodies into the mod. 

1 hour ago, LilyModzStuff said:

Wow, have to say, this mod might be one I just sit on for awhile before trying a new version honestly with how quickly its being updated and worked on. Really awesome stuff, and makes me hopeful for what the eventual complete, or at least more 'final' versions will wind up being like. Actually kind of helps with just letting me finish out the run I have going currently. Still can't believe how this mod just kind of reemerged at the perfect time when I was looking for some lewdness in my return to Warband.