Female Sexy Walking Animation

View File

HELLO Everyone !

Firstly, This is not my mods. I  see its on Patreon and im very like this animation so i just want to share its for everyone after Im used Hkxtools add high heel sounds (The Original Animation does not have high heels footstep sounds) to this.

Secondly, Hope everyone like its.

Please forgive me if my english skills not good.

Installs:

- Download and then extract to skyrim\data\

- In folders default for female animation "meshes\actors\character\animations\female". If you want to mix another animation such as: run, sprint just copy file from another animation mods then reaplace its.

mt_idle.hkx (for standing animation)

mt_sprintforward (... Shift + W)

Source:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88453?tab=files

Review:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ajCIfMVp-BA

All Credits and say thank to Clone Real and Laosiji.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/15/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Heels Sound v1.5 and FNIS
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

View File

the idle is from 2B i suppose and the run is one of them girly skyrim run animations (cant pinpoint since i think there are 2-3 that look very similar)

but some gifs or a vid or a source link would be nice to save our time

also FNIS 100% not required

3 minutes ago, faky said:

the idle is from 2B i suppose and the run is one of them girly skyrim run animations (cant pinpoint since i think there are 2-3 that look very similar)

but some gifs or a vid or a source link would be nice to save our time

also FNIS 100% not required

The desription is an almost identical copy of another upload from the same person.
Since the uplaoder is not a native english speaker, that's actually not a bad choice.

mt_sprintforward  does not exist. It's just 1 modified hkx in the download - the idle. But for all the other hkx from the folder of the uploader (from 2013).

I say - do not touch. The sprint is not available, others are overwritten (if the instructions of the installation is followed) and the origin appears unserious. From Patreon - and then general offer - very strange.

24 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

mt_sprintforward  does not exist. It's just 1 modified hkx in the download - the idle. But for all the other hkx from the folder of the uploader (from 2013).

I say - do not touch. The sprint is not available, others are overwritten (if the instructions of the installation is followed) and the origin appears unserious. From Patreon - and then general offer - very strange.

aww shit i already touched

but it was all hkx inside

and ive no idea why it would be on patreon since im sure ive seen these anims already available for free on this forum or the nexus

mt_sprintforward does not exist.

And as for Patreon - I do not know the actual author
So I come to a source like Patreon - there you pay in the rule, a kind of license for personal use - strange. Not more, not less.

So I asked for the source (first post)

5 hours ago, chevalierx said:

animation ugly

and runing and walk are more shit

- In my opinion, the animation support for HDT SMP Skirt is good. If you have another better animation and want to share it for everyone, go ahead. Then deleted this Shit (like you said).

3 hours ago, Helicoptercr4sh said:

No, its actually helpful as there is no gif or link showing what the animation looks like. Saved me a download.

- I update review link. And for sprintforward, its just example. 

Guest AthenaESIV

New animations for standard movement and actions like attacks are always very welcome. I have built up a pretty decent mashup over the past couple years and I am always looking to improve them...

Thanks for the upload! :)

This animation doesn't fit into my compilation as it is now but like I said it is always nice to see new files or links to hard to find files on here.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...