Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

New update today 2.1.2:

2nd word of power effect now lasts longer.

updates after this one won't make you re-learn the abba words of power that you already have. Sorry I missed that in the last update.

Got to check out the Armor Factor feature recently and it's been working great.

If you expand on it, might I suggest adding a custom exceptions/override list in a similar manner that SL Aroused Redux has for naked armor settings; some outfits shouldn't provide "lift" but they are picked up anyway and others might want to be included but they don't match the criteria that your mod uses to activate.

8 hours ago, wtftesnexus said:

might I suggest adding a custom exceptions/override list

I thought about doing this but I think most people (myself included) would prefer it kept simple. I don't relish the idea of adding/removing hundreds of items in an mcm config.

The mod simply checks if characters have an item equipped in the main armor slot using GetWornForm(Slotmask). I thought about using a check for the ArmorCuirass keyword but loads of items in armor mods use that keyword even though they are not body armour.

I have noticed some oddities like when armoraddons use more than 3 slots (for example Chronotrigger's remodeled armor does this) it seems to ignore them and I've no idea why!

If you want to disable/enable it on a specific item you could just change the slot/s that item is equipped to in Outfit Studio and XEdit.

Edit: I changed the onequipped/onunequiped events and it seems to be detecting more types of armor now (version 2.1.3)

5 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I thought about doing this but I think most people (myself included) would prefer it kept simple. I don't relish the idea of adding/removing hundreds of items in an mcm config.

The mod simply checks if characters have an item equipped in the main armor slot using GetWornForm(Slotmask). I thought about using a check for the ArmorCuirass keyword but loads of items in armor mods use that keyword even though they are not body armour.

I have noticed some oddities like when armoraddons use more than 3 slots (for example Chronotrigger's remodeled armor does this) it seems to ignore them and I've no idea why!

If you want to disable/enable it on a specific item you could just change the slot/s that item is equipped to in Outfit Studio and XEdit.

Edit: I changed the onequipped/onunequiped events and it seems to be detecting more types of armor now (version 2.1.3)

I see your point about keeping it simple.

Are there specific slot numbers that the function checks for?  I've tried looking through the script sources but a lot of the code language still doesn't make sense to me.

39 minutes ago, wtftesnexus said:

Are there specific slot numbers that the function checks for?

Yup it checks for slot 4 (main body) which equates to partition 32 in nif files or 32 - body in Xedit/CK 1st person flags

1 hour ago, wtftesnexus said:

I see your point about keeping it simple.

Are there specific slot numbers that the function checks for?  I've tried looking through the script sources but a lot of the code language still doesn't make sense to me.

What you could do if you have an outfit that you don't want armor adjustments on. open it in outfit studio and change the slot for the outfit shapes to something obsure, eg 53.

Then save the project being careful to untick "copy reference shape into output", build it in bodyslide.

Then fire up Xedit and change the 1st person flags in the relevant armoraddon and armor records for your mod (best to copy overrides to a new patch esp so it still works if the mod is updated).

5 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Yup it checks for slot 4 (main body) which equates to partition 32 in nif files or 32 - body in Xedit/CK 1st person flags

Thanks for the education!  If the function just operates on body slot 32, that makes it easier to predict the behavior.

Hi... first of all...great work

And now a question ?... i´m use ABBA and ABMM...they work great, but for ABBA i dont have any npc comment, i try using the ABBA outfit, turn off and turn on comments in mcm but nothing, also when i turn off comments in mcm i dont have any message that are disabled, i dont know if must, but i see in the script that have a message.

I look in the scripts because i´m spanish so i translated them

Thanks for your hard work

3 hours ago, pendulo1 said:

Hi... first of all...great work

And now a question ?... i´m use ABBA and ABMM...they work great, but for ABBA i dont have any npc comment, i try using the ABBA outfit, turn off and turn on comments in mcm but nothing, also when i turn off comments in mcm i dont have any message that are disabled, i dont know if must, but i see in the script that have a message.

I look in the scripts because i´m spanish so i translated them

Thanks for your hard work

Sorry but I can't help if you have edited the scripts, did it work before you did this? I intend to add multi language support so that you just need to edit a txt file for your chosen language but it might take a while!

1 hour ago, pendulo1 said:

All works fine....also the SKSE messages works very good.....only the npc comments...i never see them

Again thanks for your work and effort

Could be due to localization not being enabled for the mod? I've not looked into translation related stuff yet but if you are seeing subtitles in Spanish for vanilla dialogues, ABBA doesn't have strings for other languages. As I say, I hope to do this at some point but I'd have to learn how to do it and get help in the actual translated text for languages other than English.

Translating the MCM should be pretty straight forward but dialogues might be a bit more involved.

Hi...again?... i also translate the strings...and triying to localize and delocalize the plugin...but without results....i dont know if the strings comments have conditions to start...but anyway its a great work and works perfect (both of them)

I have all the mods translated for personal use (and i use a few ?)

Thanks for your help

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@Yinkle

The ABBA is good mod.

I have strange question, that's i  cant brandish weapons when  i holding weapons and arousal animation is finished.  How to solve  this?

Which animation? The only one ABBA uses that affects the player is the orgasm one. If you don't want this then turn off orgasm in the MCM. "Arousal animation" is probably from another mod.

2.1.5 released!

Adds a custom "ABBA" CBBE body with new "OpenPussy" slider which gets adjusted by ABBA.

This still requires CBBE SE to be installed 1st for the textures and other meshes so I don't think it infringes anything. If it does I'll remove version 2.1.5 immediately if requested by CBBE mod authors.

The mesh is based on Bazinga's custom version of CBBE SE but I removed the belly weighting in favour of the CBBE SE weighting and obviously added my own sliders.

2.1.6  released

Using the "increase arousal" keypress will now "instamorph" the target (or player if no target is in the crosshairs). No more waiting for the polling update.

If you have a dog follower they will no longer make comments!!! (Sorry for the folk who experienced this, I never bothered with dog followers so only just noticed this).

Notes: CBBE team are fine with me releasing the ABBA CBBE body version with my funky sliders, so versions from 2.1.5+ are good to go  :)

13 hours ago, McLude said:

How does this ABBA body work? My PC body keeps changing between my custom cbbe bodyslide and what looks like vanilla cbbe. I did build the ABBA body with my bodyslide using morphs. NPC's are using my custom bodyslide.

Nothing fancy, it just replaces the standard femalebody_1.nif and femalebody_0.nif

• 2 weeks later...

3.0 Posted

The ABBA MCM now generates a json file (/SKSE/Plugins/ABBA/Profile.json) that stores all ABBA settings and updates it when a setting is changed. So now you don't have to redo all your sliders every time you start a new game. If you switch to another MO2 profile that has diferent ABBA settings which you want to keep, then simply delete /SKSE/Plugins/ABBA/Profile.json before loading the game and it will be regenerated with that profile's settings.

Note that papyrusutil only writes to the file when you save your game and not before.

Hmmmm....I often use racemenu's Bodygen and on my current build it doesn't seem to want to play nice with the ABBA body. No clue exactly whats conflicting or missing....

I built the ABBA body with morphs ticked and my bodygen files are all corretc. Everything works as it should when I generate everything with a CBBE special or CBBE Physics body.