Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

5 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

I am a fan of short skirts, so number one for me. If the top was just slightly shorter, it would be perfect. ?

EDIT: By the way I love the current ABBA* outfit, just the right amount of opacity! ?

*Forty years ago I never imagined I would utter the words "I love the current ABBA outfit"! ?

I agree on all counts :classic_wub: love the short one and the current outfit as well. Looking forward to seeing the crazy effects as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

I've been working on a "from scratch" mesh for the abba2 dress (not like the above examples) and DeserterX is onboard to make the texture files. I'm really excited about this and hope we can make it something special.

On 7/11/2019 at 1:15 AM, Yinkle said:

I don't use slif so I don't know if it still works but I added support to ABBA around version 1.5

SLIF picks up the ABBA sliders and adds them to its morph page, however if it isn't too much trouble, it might be nice to have a checkbox to ignore the ABBA sliders and just do generic scaling on the breast node via NIOverride. 

This way a body with different sliders (Touched by Dibella, for example) can be easily added to SLIF's config files, and SLIF itself will handle distributing the NIOverride into the appropriate sliders.  At the moment ABBA doesn't work with that body (TBD) at all that I can see.

7 hours ago, RViper said:

SLIF picks up the ABBA sliders and adds them to its morph page, however if it isn't too much trouble, it might be nice to have a checkbox to ignore the ABBA sliders and just do generic scaling on the breast node via NIOverride. 

This way a body with different sliders (Touched by Dibella, for example) can be easily added to SLIF's config files, and SLIF itself will handle distributing the NIOverride into the appropriate sliders.  At the moment ABBA doesn't work with that body (TBD) at all that I can see.

ABBA was originally made just for CBBE but I added an option for UNP as it has very similar sliders and didn't need much work. I just had a look at TBD and it would be a lot of work to add proper support for it. I'm not keen on the TBD body (personal preference) so I won't be doing that. The source code is all there though if you want to modify it yourself.

I might look at adding a "generic scaling" option at some point.

On 7/23/2019 at 5:12 PM, Yinkle said:

Update:

I've been working on a "from scratch" mesh for the abba2 dress (not like the above examples) and DeserterX is onboard to make the texture files. I'm really excited about this and hope we can make it something special.

Awesome news! This is gonna be great.

Does the option in the MCM (More Options -> Player Character Enable) only affect only Breast/Nipple morphs or does it also include the Pussy morphs?

I'm hoping that it only affects the Breast/Nipple morphs as I'd prefer separate controls for separate areas.

Also, thanks for the body options; limited time to check it out so far but looking good.

1 hour ago, wtftesnexus said:

Does the option in the MCM (More Options -> Player Character Enable) only affect only Breast/Nipple morphs or does it also include the Pussy morphs?

I'm hoping that it only affects the Breast/Nipple morphs as I'd prefer separate controls for separate areas.

Also, thanks for the body options; limited time to check it out so far but looking good.

The Player character option was initially added for people who play as a male character, it disables all abba morphs on the player character.

10 minutes ago, Ramajam said:

Would love to have this mod for VR, if a compatible .dll exists

I'm not sure what you'd need on top of these but the main ones would be SKSE, racemenu and sexlab + papyrusutil. If there were VR versions of those then it could work in theory. I don't have any VR stuff so couldn't say for sure- Dinosaur here :P

5 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I'm not sure what you'd need on top of these but the main ones would be SKSE, racemenu and sexlab + papyrusutil. If there were VR versions of those then it could work in theory. I don't have any VR stuff so couldn't say for sure- Dinosaur here :P

Not a modder but I believe it would require the .dll to be recompiled for Skyrim VR. I have no idea how one goes about doing that, unfortunately. Skyrim VR is such an awesome experience over the base game and can certainly add a certain... er... flavor for these types of mods ?

On 8/3/2019 at 11:35 PM, Ramajam said:

Not a modder but I believe it would require the .dll to be recompiled for Skyrim VR. I have no idea how one goes about doing that, unfortunately. Skyrim VR is such an awesome experience over the base game and can certainly add a certain... er... flavor for these types of mods ?

Yup I think a lot of VR players use flowergirls since it doesn't require lots of mods using DLL files which have to be compiled for the VR version of SKSE. I did try making a flowergirls version of ABBA but sadly it didn't work out and besides there is no VR version of racemenu as far as I know.

Update.

I've decided to scrap the second outfit for now and focus on other stuff. Sorry to disappoint but recent events have left a bad taste and I hid all my mods on the nexus website. Don't worry, my LL stuff isn't going anywhere.

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Update.

I've decided to scrap the second outfit for now and focus on other stuff. Sorry to disappoint but recent events have left a bad taste and I hid all my mods on the nexus website. Don't worry, my LL stuff isn't going anywhere.

I am sorry to hear about your Nexus issues. I don't know what they were, but try not to let asshats get you.

And, I think your mods are great. I am using at least three. ?

1 hour ago, General Neondaze said:

I am sorry to hear about your Nexus issues. I don't know what they were, but try not to let asshats get you.

And, I think your mods are great. I am using at least three. ?

Thanks! I'll only be posting on LL from now on :)

On 8/7/2019 at 8:42 PM, Yinkle said:

Update.

Yinkle I feel so bad for what happened :( I always love your SMP outfits. You deserved better that's for sure.

23 hours ago, creamZi said:

Yinkle I feel so bad for what happened :( I always love your SMP outfits. You deserved better that's for sure.

Thanks! I just received a warning from nexus staff, so "someone" is clearly trying to get me banned on there :D

Not a snowball's chance in hell that I'll be helping high profile nexus modders again...

7 hours ago, PeanutsLin said:

Hello Yinkle, it seems that you hid or removed all the outfit mods from not only Nexus but also LoversLab...

Will you post those mods again someday ?

I'm unsure of that at this point as I'm pretty sure to have annoyed some folk that I probably shouldn't have in recent events. I stand by what I did and said though as I was treated unfairly.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

I'm unsure of that at this point as I'm pretty sure to have annoyed some folk that I probably shouldn't have in recent events. I stand by what I did and said though as I was treated unfairly.

Always be true to yourself. If others are too fragile to hear your opinion then that is their problem not yours.

It would, however, be a shame to hide your creations/art just because a few people decided that differences of opinion are not to be tolerated. Unfortunately that is the  world we live in today.

Update

I've deleted my Nexus account based on this:

A mod author approached me for help and I created a unique mesh.

He then asked other people to modify my mesh without my consent.

he has since claimed that I in fact did not create the mesh (even though on the mod page he had clearly stated from the start that I was the author) and that he made it all by his sweet self (isn't that nice).

Nexus staff took his side after I made a complaint about usage rights presenting me with zero evidence why they did this.

I'm just completely disgusted and want nothing more to do with a website who's staff are clearly told to ignore the little guy.

Since I no longer have access to the nexus I'm not likely to continue modding much longer.

I'll leave the stuff that I haven't deleted on here already and might come back to work on it at some point but for now I need a break.

Edit A friend even screenshotted the site with my name in the file credits, now gone I'm assuming:

Spoiler

RogueArmorDX.png

5 minutes ago, General Neondaze said:

It is a shame that some modders are complete asshats. I understand your position completely.

A break to recharge your batteries may be a good idea. I do hope that it will just be a break though, as it would be a shame to lose a talented modder.

Should you decide not to come back, I wish you all the best.

Thanks, I enjoy modding skyrim very much so it's unlikely that I won't come back.