Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

3 hours ago, K-aW-tEk said:

Hmmmm....I often use racemenu's Bodygen and on my current build it doesn't seem to want to play nice with the ABBA body. No clue exactly whats conflicting or missing....

I built the ABBA body with morphs ticked and my bodygen files are all corretc. Everything works as it should when I generate everything with a CBBE special or CBBE Physics body.

Sorry to hear that, I don't know much about bodygen I'm afraid. Could it be the extra slider? Thats the main diference

On 7/3/2019 at 3:59 AM, Yinkle said:

Sorry to hear that, I don't know much about bodygen I'm afraid. Could it be the extra slider? Thats the main diference

I believe it is. I tried many a thing and none of it worked, and I have no clue how the bodygen scripts work or where they are even contained so I'm at a dead end....It's sad that Bodygen isn't a feature embraced by the community, and more so, demistified by the creator expired....But hey, maybe one day I can help fill that gap. I've been a dedicated bodygener for 3 years now. Lol

7 hours ago, K-aW-tEk said:

I believe it is. I tried many a thing and none of it worked, and I have no clue how the bodygen scripts work or where they are even contained so I'm at a dead end....It's sad that Bodygen isn't a feature embraced by the community, and more so, demistified by the creator expired....But hey, maybe one day I can help fill that gap. I've been a dedicated bodygener for 3 years now. Lol

I did a bit digging after your initial post and this is what I surmised: all bodygen functions originate in the skee.dll in racemenu and are controlled by 2 simple ini files on a per mod basis.

For example for all skyrim.esm related npcs:

"Meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\Skyrim.esm\morphs.ini"

and

"Meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\Skyrim.esm\templates.ini"

I made a very simple setup using the above paths (being careful to add an empty new line after the code in both files) and the ABBA body and it worked fine for me.

morphs.ini

All|Female=Breasts,Butt

templates.ini

Breasts=BreastsNewSH@0.1:1.0, Breasts@0.1:1.0, BreastCleavage@0.1:1.0, BreastFantasy@0.1:1.0, BreastsTogether@0.1:1.0
Butt=Butt@0.1:1.0, ButtShape2@0.1:1.0, Applecheeks@0.1:1.0

That said I'm not sure how well ABBA will play with bodygen. I've not really experimented enough to say with any authority.

Edit: another posibility for the issue you encountered might be that if the bodygen in your savegame was made with CBBE Special for example,  changing to the ABBA body might require it to be reset manually. I'd hope that racemenu would detect the change and automatically regenerate them though.

So I've been using CBPC for CBBE special body and after installing this mod, labia and pussy mesh went missing on CBBE special body and only appeared on ABBA body. May be this is just me but pussy collision doesn't seem to work with new ABBA body which is quite sad :((((

Also, recently I installed HDT-SMP and do the compatibility steps for HDT and CBPC. It works on CBBE special (it uses CBPC) but for some reasons, HDT-SMP is enabled on ABBA. 

How do I override HDT on ABBA with CBPC and is pussy collision supposed to work on ABBA body?  

9 minutes ago, Nuchnut009 said:

So I've been using CBPC for CBBE special body and after installing this mod, labia and pussy mesh went missing on CBBE special body and only appeared on ABBA body. The new ABBA body doesn't have collision enable for pussy like the CBBE special which is quite a shame.

Also, recently I installed HDT-SMP and do the compatibility steps for HDT and CBPC. It works on CBBE special (it uses CBPC) but for some reasons, HDT-SMP is enabled on ABBA. 

How do I override HDT on ABBA with CBPC and is pussy collision supposed to work on ABBA body?  

If you want to use CBPC with ABBA body then you need to edit the nif file:

CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CBBE Body ABBA\CBBE Body ABBA.nif in nifskope

and remove the nistringextradata node.

You might as well remove the PussyCollision branch too.

Then rebuild the body in bodyslide.

I don't use cbpc so I've no idea what the results will be like but please do report back after following these steps

6 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

If you want to use CBPC with ABBA body then you need to edit the nif file:

CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CBBE Body ABBA\CBBE Body ABBA.nif in nifskope

and remove the nistringextradata node.

Then rebuild the body in bodyslide.

hmm I'm not that committed to modding so may be this is something I have to live with.

Thanks a bunch for your hard work, looking forward to the next release!

12 minutes ago, Nuchnut009 said:

hmm I'm not that committed to modding so may be this is something I have to live with.

Thanks a bunch for your hard work, looking forward to the next release!

No worrys, I'd recommend just using it without the ABBA body for now until I make a new release the supports CBP too.

Ok so I stopped being a lazy ass and got started on nifskope 

Guess what, I followed your instruction and it works!

Now body behaves as if i am using good ol CBBE special but with ABBA feature (pussy collision is back and CBPC) 

Thanks for an awesome solution 

Just now, Nuchnut009 said:

Ok so I stopped being a lazy ass and got started on nifskope 

Guess what, I followed your instruction and it works!

Now body behaves as if i am using good ol CBBE special but with ABBA feature (pussy collision is back and CBPC) 

Thanks for an awesome solution 

great stuff, glad you're sorted :)

8 hours ago, Yinkle said:

That said I'm not sure how well ABBA will play with bodygen. I've not really experimented enough to say with any authority.

Edit: another posibility for the issue you encountered might be that if the bodygen in your savegame was made with CBBE Special for example,  changing to the ABBA body might require it to be reset manually. I'd hope that racemenu would detect the change and automatically regenerate them though.

Okay so I sorted my problem. I was having a hell of a time with Bodygen being finiky last night and the ABBA body wasn't working because of the janky bodygen system and lack of info on it, BUT most of all my own oversight....

SO in the skee.ini there area bunch of extra settings for BodyGen, namely; iLoadMode, iScaleMode, iParallelMorphing, and iBodyMorphMode. I havn't found much info on exactly how these work, other than they can change the way racemenu handles morph scripts. One thing I have found is switching the iLoadMode between 1 and 0 when you are starting a new save with a new BodyGen body for yourself will make the game realize you changed bodies and make it happen on the first or second game start. Sometimes you need to do 2 start ups of skse, often when you switch the iLoadMode to 0.

The problem I was having last night, is it would work sometimes and other times I'd re-boot my game several (yes, SEVERAL), times before it would recognize a new body has been chosen in the .ini and then load the appropriate body....Most of the time, after I changed the morph for my character, it would revert back to zeroed sliders and not change unless I inadvertently did something that I didn't notice, so it would just ghost fix itself....Lol...This led to much frustration, and since I was using the ABBA body when it first gave me the most trouble, I thought it was possibly an incompatibility.

Hmmmmm....After all of this struggle with Bodygen (both FO4 looksmenu and SSE racemenu versions) for close to 3 years, I think I've finally got it down enough I could make a comprehensive guide and release my near stack of ini files. It's by far the best system for randomizing body sizes, it just lacks good support/clear info....

Edit:P.S   Thanks for the nifskope fix btw. Much appreciated as I use CBPC for body and HDT for clothes mix as well. ❤️

13 hours ago, K-aW-tEk said:

Thanks for the nifskope fix btw. Much appreciated as I use CBPC for body and HDT for clothes mix as well. ❤️

No probs! New version posted with this added as an option.

Regarding the rest of your post, you should definitely put something together with all the stuff you've learned, if nothing else it would be a great reference for yourself in future if for example you take a break from skyrim. I'm sure other folk would appreciate it too.

What's your experience of using bodygen with ABBA? Does ABBA treat the bodygen values as the base values?

For example if you have an NPC who has a bodygen value of 0.5 for the Breast slider. Will ABBA treat this as 0 and do morphs from there or does it treat it as 0.5 and ends up nullifying the bodygen settings? I'd be interested to know this!

Edit: this is probably a question for Expired but I hate to bother him as the posts on the racemenu page are in the thousands.

Spoiler
On 7/5/2019 at 10:56 AM, Yinkle said:

No probs! New version posted with this added as an option.

Regarding the rest of your post, you should definitely put something together with all the stuff you've learned, if nothing else it would be a great reference for yourself in future if for example you take a break from skyrim. I'm sure other folk would appreciate it too.

What's your experience of using bodygen with ABBA? Does ABBA treat the bodygen values as the base values?

For example if you have an NPC who has a bodygen value of 0.5 for the Breast slider. Will ABBA treat this as 0 and do morphs from there or does it treat it as 0.5 and ends up nullifying the bodygen settings? I'd be interested to know this!

Edit: this is probably a question for Expired but I hate to bother him as the posts on the racemenu page are in the thousands.

I think ABBA applies to the BodyGen template as if it were a base body (with zeroed sliders in the racemenu)....From what I understand about bodyGen, is when you have a template, say TheSuperBooty. BodyGen will apply that template to any of the NPCs/PC you assigned it to in morphs-ini. The morphing process is run in the background, and applies the BodyGen template as if the body were built in bodyslide. So all the sliders in race menu are zeroed for that body if you open it up in racemenu and try to modify it. Very handy.

So far, from 50hrs of experience, ABBA and BodyGen work quite well together...Even with ABBA NPCs active....Only issue I *somtimes* have, is oppai templates get a little to crazy huge. Mostly when I played a smaller breasted character, that I wanted to get oppai breasts to when she got aroused....Had to play that through with ABBA only on myself, no big deal tho.

This was briefly brought up before by another user, what plans are there for adding SexLab Inflation Framework support and why has SexLab Inflation Framework support not been added yet?

Not having to worry about mods wrestling for control over body shapes by allowing them to work in tandem is a paramount feature.

I'm surprised it isn't universal by now.

1 hour ago, Hylysi said:

This was briefly brought up before by another user, what plans are there for adding SexLab Inflation Framework support and why has SexLab Inflation Framework support not been added yet?

Not having to worry about mods wrestling for control over body shapes by allowing them to work in tandem is a paramount feature.

I'm surprised it isn't universal by now.

I don't use slif so I don't know if it still works but I added support to ABBA around version 1.5

8 hours ago, JCPunch94 said:

so ive noticed that i cant wear the thong with any other chest armor but the abba dresses is that how it was designed or is there a way to change it

Nope you should be able to wear it with anything that doesn't use the same slot. SOS can cause issues with slot 52 items so that might be why.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:06 PM, Yinkle said:

I also have a 2nd ABBA outfit in the works with new effects and of course very sexy appearance which should be completed soon and will be rewarded to the player at some point in their progression.

is this still in the works?

12 minutes ago, General Neondaze said:

I am a fan of short skirts, so number one for me. If the top was just slightly shorter, it would be perfect. ?

EDIT: By the way I love the current ABBA* outfit, just the right amount of opacity! ?

*Forty years ago I never imagined I would utter the words "I love the current ABBA outfit"! ?

Thanks for the input, I want the 2nd one to be just as nice if not better and adding some crazy effects!

Edit: LOL just noticed your signature, epic!