Another little suggestion, adding an option to set the number of crippled limbs before the player automatically surrender. It's a detail, but sometime you get one limb crippled while still having plenty of health and you end up surrendering (which can be annoying sometime). So, I believe being able to set the number of minimum crippled limbs to 2 or 3 (for example) would make more sense in my opinion. 

Also, two minor issues:
- I'm not sure if it's intended or not, but when you surrender you can't access AAF menu for some reason. 
- When you surrender, the animation doesn't loop properly as the player get up and loop back to the surrender position multiple times. I suppose you're aware of this one though as it's hard to miss (or it's another issue on my end maybe). ?

7 hours ago, mk40 said:

Also, two minor issues:
- I'm not sure if it's intended or not, but when you surrender you can't access AAF menu for some reason. 
- When you surrender, the animation doesn't loop properly as the player get up and loop back to the surrender position multiple times. I suppose you're aware of this one though as it's hard to miss (or it's another issue on my end maybe). ?

Surrendering disables player controls, which among other things disables the AAF menu.  It is intentional.

Actors popping out of the surrender idle briefly is on my list of things to improve.  It's just one of those things that seems easy to fix but if you do it wrong can cause problems with actors getting stuck etc. so I have been putting it off until I got the rest of the mod working well.  But I am aware of it and it is definitely not on your end.

Just come across a bug with the player stolen items (with the move to a safe place option turned off). Here's what happen.
I had to surrender to a bunch of raiders and after the sex scene was done, I got the quest to retreive my stuff as usual. So I retreated to loot some raiders corpse I killed earlier then I immedialtly attacked back the remaining raiders to get my stuff back. I manage to kill the raider who shot me critically (and had me surrender), but the other raider managed to crippled my leg the instant after... Automaticaly surrender and the animation go as usual. However, and that where the issue happened, this time I did not received the quest to get my stuff back and the first raider, who stole from me originaly, ended up not having my stuff in his inventory. 

So to summurize, my items vanished into the abyss. ?
(Which is okay, I quick save very often, so that's not a problem)

49 minutes ago, mk40 said:

Just come across a bug with the player stolen items (with the move to a safe place option turned off). Here's what happen.
I had to surrender to a bunch of raiders and after the sex scene was done, I got the quest to retreive my stuff as usual. So I retreated to loot some raiders corpse I killed earlier then I immedialtly attacked back the remaining raiders to get my stuff back. I manage to kill the raider who shot me critically (and had me surrender), but the other raider managed to crippled my leg the instant after... Automaticaly surrender and the animation go as usual. However, and that where the issue happened, this time I did not received the quest to get my stuff back and the first raider, who stole from me originaly, ended up not having my stuff in his inventory. 

So to summurize, my items vanished into the abyss. ?
(Which is okay, I quick save very often, so that's not a problem)

Strange.  If you did not yet retrieve your stuff from the original thief, he should still have it even if another raider robbed you again.  I will do more testing to be sure, but I have never had a problem with 100% losing my stuff like that.

I think I am missing an important component.  I'm being violated by Synths but they are not equipping a strap-on.  What am I missing?  What should I do?

I have "0SynthClampOns.esp" but it says it's missing "four_play_resources.esm", which is true... using AAF.  I also used to run a mod that added synths to the game and they all came with attachments. It was the one that had the synth A.N.A.L.  I cannot find this mod anywhere.  Not nexus, loverlab, or my download folder on this pc or my older one.  Also running "strap-ons of fallout 4 v2".  Is there a new mod I'm missing?

11 minutes ago, wdaigle said:

I think I am missing an important component.  I'm being violated by Synths but they are not equipping a strap-on.  What am I missing?  What should I do?

I have "0SynthClampOns.esp" but it says it's missing "four_play_resources.esm", which is true... using AAF.  I also used to run a mod that added synths to the game and they all came with attachments. It was the one that had the synth A.N.A.L.  I cannot find this mod anywhere.  Not nexus, loverlab, or my download folder on this pc or my older one.  Also running "strap-ons of fallout 4 v2".  Is there a new mod I'm missing?

Unfortunately, there is currently no mod that provides automatic strap-on mounting for synths.  And the synth clamp-ons mod requires Four-Play, which is problematic.

However!  A while back, I made myself a version of the synth clamp-ons mod that does not require four-play, and I made it work with AAF Violate.  Now that I know someone else is interested, I will clean it up so that I can release it to the public and include it either in the main mod or as an optional download.

So hang in there.  So to speak.  The next release of AAFV will make the synths equip the clamp-ons, in all their terrifying glory.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Unfortunately, there is currently no mod that provides automatic strap-on mounting for synths.  And the synth clamp-ons mod requires Four-Play, which is problematic.

However!  A while back, I made myself a version of the synth clamp-ons mod that does not require four-play, and I made it work with AAF Violate.  Now that I know someone else is interested, I will clean it up so that I can release it to the public and include it either in the main mod or as an optional download.

So hang in there.  So to speak.  The next release of AAFV will make the synths equip the clamp-ons, in all their terrifying glory.

Okay.  I just installed Four-Play and clamp-ons DID equip the phalluses on all synths, like before.  Then, when violated, it played AAF animation.  When I installed  Four_Play I told it not to replace anything written by AAF.   

Looking at the Fragments source it looks  like ANAL is hooked into four_play so asking him for sex will probably not work.

The idea was to get Gen2s to have dicks... and that worked. 

What issues do you think I might encounter by doing this?

Edit:

20181026210008_1.jpg.e761a66238f825a7b6e8da6b5aa1fe26.jpg

Huh!   Pregnancy goes away while being violated?  Interesting.

Completely new issue.

I was fighting those synths (looking for Kellogg) and they violated me.  I was then teleported to a safe place afterward. 

Problem is, that safe place was a subway station in the subway network added by "Hookers of the Commonwealth".

According to HotC...

These newly added subway stations will be inaccessible until you complete the Fusion City Rising (v.0.99b or v.1.0) quest "Making the Connection," which can be completed before completing the main FCR quest line. Once you complete that quest, re-enter the "Subways to the Commonwealth" cell, the one you just cleared, and all newly added subway stations will be automatically unlocked and accessible. 

Since I haven't done that yet, but am actually IN the subway station, I'm stuck.  All of the entrances are "inaccessible" and I can't fast travel out.  Reload time.

Edit: After reload, this time, teleported to Fusion City.   Turning Teleport off.

49 minutes ago, wdaigle said:

Okay.  I just installed Four-Play and clamp-ons DID equip the phalluses on all synths, like before.  Then, when violated, it played AAF animation.  When I installed  Four_Play I told it not to replace anything written by AAF.   

Looking at the Fragments source it looks  like ANAL is hooked into four_play so asking him for sex will probably not work.

The idea was to get Gen2s to have dicks... and that worked. 

What issues do you think I might encounter by doing this?

That should be fine.  It's generally not recommended to run AAF and Four-Play together unless you know what you are doing, but I gather you are OK.

ANAL worked fine when I used the four-play proxy to play animations, so if you have Four-Play and AAF he should work OK.

As far as the subway stations, that I am not sure about.  I think I will need to add a check to ensure you never get sent to a place you have not visited before. 

13 hours ago, wdaigle said:

Huh!   Pregnancy goes away while being violated?  Interesting. 

Violate doesn't do anything with body morphs like pregnancy, so if your character's belly is changing in animations that is an AAF thing.  There was a bug in AAF that caused that, but it was fixed some time ago in Beta 16.  What version of AAF are you using?

While being violated by a group of three raiders, one will go into a surrender position and then the solicitation mode and asks for sex? Granted it’s after the Perversion debuff kicks in. Seems a bit strange to ask for sex while being violated. 

45 minutes ago, Tah908 said:

While being violated by a group of three raiders, one will go into a surrender position and then the solicitation mode and asks for sex? Granted it’s after the Perversion debuff kicks in. Seems a bit strange to ask for sex while being violated. 

Solicitation mode?  Sounds like something from another mod.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Violate doesn't do anything with body morphs like pregnancy, so if your character's belly is changing in animations that is an AAF thing.  There was a bug in AAF that caused that, but it was fixed some time ago in Beta 16.  What version of AAF are you using?

Beta 10.  I was getting errors trying to use newer versions.

Edit: The current version, Beta 25, would require me to update FO4, LooksMenu, F4SE, and who knows what else.

45 minutes ago, wdaigle said:

Beta 10.  I was getting errors trying to use newer versions.

Edit: The current version, Beta 25, would require me to update FO4, LooksMenu, F4SE, and who knows what else.

Ok.  But that explains why your pregnancy morphs are disappearing.  Lots of other little bugs have been fixed in AAF since then as well.

33 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Ok.  But that explains why your pregnancy morphs are disappearing.  Lots of other little bugs have been fixed in AAF since then as well.

Beta 23 is the latest that doesn't need me to update FO4.  I installed it. 

Sure enough, pregnant morph remains but now no redress.  <sigh>  What's a version between 10 and 23 that works and has redress?

28 minutes ago, wdaigle said:

Beta 23 is the latest that doesn't need me to update FO4.  I installed it. 

Sure enough, pregnant morph remains but now no redress.  <sigh>  What's a version between 10 and 23 that works and has redress?

There isn't one.  The redress stuff got fixed in beta 25.