View File

I am releasing an open beta (as all my mods are :)) version of Lintra the Spearmaiden follower.

Screenshots are not up to date as they do not show warpants. I will soon add face and body textures without warpaints too.

I am still looking for someone who can help me with body warpaint (I am not satisfied with what I have made).

If someone is interested, please, let me know.

If someone knows how to make the custom animation version of the mode use FNIS instead of AddAnimationTool, please let me know too.

Important:

I am going to continue to work on this mod in order to add more custom animations for Lintra and Aetis. I will give a small shield to Lintra and I will probably change Aetis' outfit (to make it look more practical). So it is unrecommended to merge this beta version into any compilation of follower mods.

Description:

It is a follower mod based on the preset of one my characters.

Lintra has a unique spear, unique armor and a living dragon on her shoulder. In combat the dragon becomes much lager and fights as a companion to the spearmaiden (not to the player). In interior cells the dragons transforms into a girl - Aetis - who uses only dragon shouts in combat. Aetis has a custom outfit as well.

Lintra can be found in Whiterun in the Warmaden's.

WHO WANTS TO INSTALL LINTRA with CUSTOM ANIMATIONS...

You should intstall and execute this Add Anim Data Tool with my Lintra.lis file (included in the archive).

AddAnimDataTool is very simple to use and very light weight. 

Instructions are here:

http://gomapudding.x.fc2.com/gpt01_desc.html#usage

The main thing is to set your Skyrim data path in the  [Config 01] section of the Config file

Then drop this .lis file in ANIMLIST folder.

Close ALL other open folders and execute AddAnimData as administrator.

If you do not want to bother with all that then just install the vanilla animations version.

Requirements:

HDT Physics Extentions

NiOverride (you have it if you have Racemenu)

And (recomended but not absolutely required) this (if you want the brads to work properly):

HDT Plugins 2018

Credits:

A hell lot of assets from other mods have been used in order to make this mod. I have asked all the authors of all the assets for thier permissions. If anyone of these modders does not want their assets to be used in this mod, please, let me know. I will remove them from the mod as soon as I can.

I would like to thank all the people who contributed directly or indirectly to the creation of this mod. I will soon make a full list of related authors and mods.

For now I just put here the references to the accounts of people who had REALLY helped me A LOT:

crazylion – for the spear and the bracelet, his inexhaustible patience, for his help in many aspects and readiness to help, to explain and to give advice; there are great unique models of weapons, shields and other things by crazylion here and here.

AltheaR – for the Breathing Rose, for his inexhaustible patience, for his help with animated dragon and Blender and readiness to help, to explain and to give advice;

Azazells - for his help with Aetis' transformation scripts and for the modified Lintra's boots and bothe versions of the dagger as well as for his readiness to help, to explain and to give advice;

Anton0028 - for his help with Aetis' transformation scrips and readiness to help, to explain and to give advice;

Artsick – for her help in many aspects, readiness to help, suggestions;

chickmetalhead for thorough alphatesting;

OBSIDIANSHADEfor thorough alphatesting;

SomeDragonbornGuyfor thorough alphatesting;

The following list will be completed later: 

Tean TAL - for the BDO armor pack;

Gomaperopero – for the armor I used in Aetis' outfit;

Caliente – for the fantastic Bodyslide Outfit Studio;

NickaNak - for the Animated Armoury;

LL community – for support and interest in my follower mod.

Version history:

beta 06beta – open beta initial release

beta 07beta - modified Lintra's boots;

changed Aetis's shoes;

modified (a bit) Aetis' outfit to make it compatible with the new shoes;

Aetis has now a dagger to match Lintra's spear - the default one is without the ball on the pommel;

added a ritual version of the dagger - the same as the default one but with the ball on the pommel - use AddItemMenu to get it and to give it to Aetis; 

Permission:

The head meshes (Lintra and Aetis) are free to use for anyone. For the rest a permission of the authors who own the assets should be asked for.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/05/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT PE
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

25 minutes ago, Deviljho-san said:

She looks like a female version of the character Lu Bu off of the dynasty warriors series. Well to me.

Yeah, several persons have said this :) 

That's because of the braids and the spear, I guess...  

3 hours ago, 3equis said:

a well-made follower+. aside from how gorgeous both are (even the dragon), the fighting animation is smooth and balanced. so far, i'm very satisfied. kudos to the creator !

Thanks for your kind words :) 

4 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

What is the difference between the custom and standard animations?

The custom animations are animations made for the spear combat. The vanilla animations do not suite the spear at all. It is recomented to install the custom animations version.

18 hours ago, Sursed said:

If someone knows how to make the custom animation version of the mode use FNIS instead of AddAnimationTool, please let me know too. 

It can be made the same way like for all mods that use FNIS Alternate Animations. For example PCEA2, Sexy Move, XPMSE, True Spear Combat, Devious Devices, and others here on LL. Just needs a little bit of scripting. Only additional effort as compared with AA for the player: every time the NPC 3d is loaded again, the necessary animation variables have to be restored.

See the FNIS Modders doc for details.

1 hour ago, fore said:

It can be made the same way like for all mods that use FNIS Alternate Animations. For example PCEA2, Sexy Move, XPMSE, True Spear Combat, Devious Devices, and others here on LL. Just needs a little bit of scripting. Only additional effort as compared with AA for the player: every time the NPC 3d is loaded again, the necessary animation variables have to be restored.

See the FNIS Modders doc for details.

Scripting is too complicated for me, I am a noob :) 

Can you make such a script and attach it to Lintra's race?

16 hours ago, fore said:

Oh no. I'm getting requests like that all the time. :)

I can understand Sused and the hesitation for scripting. I used to do basic and nevada fortran back in the day but forgot all of what I know. Back then you could to a book of definitions and there was plenty of documentation layed out in a dummy format. The documentation on papyrus is vague, purposely so as to make it harder to figure.

Is there a guide that lists the terms and definitions for scripting without talking down to you from up above?

2 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

I can understand Sused and the hesitation for scripting. I used to do basic and nevada fortran back in the day but forgot all of what I know. Back then you could to a book of definitions and there was plenty of documentation layed out in a dummy format. The documentation on papyrus is vague, purposely so as to make it harder to figure.

Is there a guide that lists the terms and definitions for scripting without talking down to you from up above?

Sure, Basic and Fortran are not very suited to understand Papyrus. But the Papyrus documentation is not bad. It is much better than what I have seen for other script languages. In fact I think it's quite good once you understand the basic idea and some peculiarities (like properties and script fragments). But the rest is just a huge number of functions. 

You just need to overcome the the respect for this seemingly endless number of functions and constructs. But you have the advantage that there are so many scripted mods with source code provide. Just use one to begin with, and try to personalize it until you see a result. 

Or, for example, download the "FNIS Spells Modding Tutorial" in the FNIS (Oldrim) download section. It tells you in detail how you can create a modified version of FNIS Spells.

Looking at the HDT 2018 file, its smp config right?  How is it supposed to be installed?  make it an skse folder structure or overwrite existing HDT config cause there a fuckton of .xmls in 1 folder

9 minutes ago, speedyshamrock said:

Looking at the HDT 2018 file, its smp config right?  How is it supposed to be installed?  make it an skse folder structure or overwrite existing HDT config cause there a fuckton of .xmls in 1 folder

Back up your folder. Overwrite the existing HDT by the files from the archive. Load the game,

If you do not like the result restore you folder from the back up. 

On 8/6/2018 at 4:09 PM, fore said:

Oh no. I'm getting requests like that all the time. :)

I cannot even fathom the question you get asked no matter what platform used.

Sursed nice job looks real nice.... Will have a go with her after I finish a quest mod.....any chance of a video to see these animations work?

2 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

Sursed nice job looks real nice.... Will have a go with her after I finish a quest mod.....any chance of a video to see these animations work?

Thanks! No video for now (I am lazy :)) Maybe later...

The animations are from this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89708

there is a video there (pike animations) though the video doesn't give the animations their due and doensn't show all animations (just basic attacks). I thinck the author did great job. the animations are very realistic.

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Why a Gig in file size?

The file size shows the comined size of 4 files Lintra Vanilla animations 06beta, Lintra Custom animations 06beta, Lintra Vanilla animations 07beta, Lintra Custom animations 07beta. Each of them contains

2 followers (one of them transforms and has 3 avatars depending on exterion\interior cell, combat\peace time), 2 custom outfits each including many pieces (including HDT) and jewelry, 3 unique high poly weapons. Unique bodies and body textures. Almos all textures are high definitions.

And Custom animations for spear comat for the two files with custom animations.

Textures alone are for 900+ Mb. Compress them if you want - it takes only 5 minutes.

Guest AthenaESIV

Very cool looking character design!

What is this:

8.jpg.65dcd4976e1d253852bd73ca1ab5ad65.j

Is it an idle animation or a frame in a spear animation? Looks great, got a link?