ScreenShot5.thumb.png.70afb398a57cc4c293a5583e4464aebc.png

18 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I'd be surprised. I run with sheaths by default. I think theirs is called "Dark Sheath" in SOS's MCM.

Not really. If the body shape and texture are different you'll get a mismatch of some sort.

this is what I'm seeing in the MCM menu, even after removing almost every mod possible. I do remember in the past the option for skaal was under "dark" along with the reachmen, as you said, but for some reason those options aren't there any more. I think this was around the same time those skaal specific options were added, not sure if that might be related?:

Edited by z999z3mystorys
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2023 at 6:16 PM, Bad Dog said:

I think the last problem is load order. @snottily, or possibly an old version. Get the latest Hoodies and do a fresh install.

That Skaal thing seems to be real. Not sure what happened. Will fix.

Good Morning!

As one of those with those annoying pop-ups, I followed your advice about load order and version. I can confirm that, as of last night again, I have the latest and I am 99.5% confident the load order is right. That being said, how far down the L/O should hoodies be ideally? Currently sits mid-200's out of 813 or so.

Wynter

P.S. Your mods are amazing!

Regarding the popups for the female schlongs, it looks like the quest script for females shows a null value for the compatible race section and the genital armor section, copying what was in the values for the male version of the quests seems to have fixed the anthro and sheath options, but slits are still throwing an error and I don't know why.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I have a problem that other mods unequip this schlong from my Khajiit follower or reset the "unsheathing" state. Something is happening on slot52 that shouldn't. The advice i was given was, to add the SexlabNoStrip keyword to them.

Is there already a fix out there for this?

Could that be kindly provided, please? ? 

Edited by effrenatus
On 4/9/2023 at 6:16 PM, Bad Dog said:

I think the last problem is load order. @snottily, or possibly an old version. Get the latest Hoodies and do a fresh install.

That Skaal thing seems to be real. Not sure what happened. Will fix.

Having the same issue with the dirty warning, and I'm running the latest version from here (11.8 I believe). Also running AE 1.6.640.

Not sure what you guys are running that causes this problem. I'm not seeing it. The sexlabNoStrip KW should be there tho.

I've been buried in a big pyNifly overhaul, but I'll get back to this. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/2/2023 at 9:16 AM, Bad Dog said:

Not sure what you guys are running that causes this problem. I'm not seeing it. The sexlabNoStrip KW should be there tho.

I've been buried in a big pyNifly overhaul, but I'll get back to this. 

Hey just tryin to catch your attention here but no mather what I equip on my Minotaur girl it always turns out to be the no sheath version of your horsecock how do I get the sheathed version on minogirl?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently using this with Ostim and OSLAroused, playing as Khajiit character with the sheath hoodie. I have the patch provided by @UserGuyTheGuy but I noticed that setting the arousal level was having no effect on which mesh is being shown. It works fine when in a scene so it's not an issue with that functionality.

I opened the source of the patch script, specifically BDSOSSchlongOwnerEffect.psc and I see that it's OSLArousedNative.GetLibido() to obtain the arousal level. Sure enough, if I increase the libido in the OSLAroused MCM, it updates the mesh.

I have zero experience modding Skyrim. I tried installing SSEScript, setting it up, installing CK, and so on, but attempts to compile the script fail. I'm sure I don't have something configured correctly but I figure if I brought it to your attention, someone who knows what they are doing could update the patch. Based on poking around the source for OSLAroused, I'm assuming the change would be to call OSLArousedNative.GetAroused() instead of GetLibido().

And if anyone has any insight into why compiling the script fails, let me know. The output window of SSEScript shows a bunch of errors when compiling the various scripts but the one that appears to stop it is:

"<path to file on my computer>\BDSOSSchlongOwnerEffect.psc(340,75): cannot cast a form to a sos_config, types are incompatible"

Line 340 is:

SOS = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x007f85, "Schlongs of Skyrim.esp") as SOS_Config

Thanks!

I just wanted to confirm something about this mod, since I looked through all post pages here before I asked. This supports AE version 1.6.640, right? I am following a modpack that linked me to the no DLL file for AE 629 made by Creepywitch, but I am running a newer version of Skyrim AE and wanted to confirm I don't need that mod (which I am sure the answer is yes I don't need it, but it doesn't hurt to ask :// ).

Edit: So I finally found the comments on the other mod, apparently it's softlocked for AE version 1.6.629, so I have found my answer! :)))

Edited by Denizen Is Disturbed
Found extra info, question answered
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm curious if there are any texture/patches besides that male khajiit one floating around for this? I love the additions, but it's also tough giving up high quality textures to avoid seams, especially when it comes to Monsteraider's female khajiit and argonian textures, so I'm always just forced to deal with seams.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I just want to know if there is a way to apply the race-specific pussy to a male body for TG. It's weird because, sometimes, I manage to apply a schlong to a body that cannot support it despite the warning, and sometimes I can't. Right now it just become a void so I don't know how I could force it.

Edited by Mr_Perlimpinpin