[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Sets - Sexy costumes for your sims! (30/09/18 - added catgirl bikini outfit!)

Hello, everyone,

this is the place where you can find cute costumes for your sims. Each costume contains multiple CC items which were carefully crafted or selected to match the costume's theme along with the recommended base-game items. I hope you'll like them!

Disclosure: Some of the mods contained in the .zip files are made not by me but by other amazing creators and are provided only for your convenience. Some of the mods are my stand-alone edits or recolors of other people's creations. The original creators are always credited in the description - check out their other works and support them if you can!

If you like the costumes, feel free to check out my other creations:

Hot Stuff - sexy clothes, accessories, make-up and skin details

Hot Sims most of the sims you can in the screenshots here (including all the CC they need) 

Happy simming!

Changelog

v1.3.1 (30/09/18) - added catgirl bikini outfit (see the description below)

v1.3 (28/09/18) - added another catgirl costume (see the description below)

v1.2 (25/09/18) - added catgirl, updated cavewoman (added tribal tattoo, more body hair options, body sweat also available in gloves)

v1.1 (16/09/18) - added cavewoman, added and expanded D.Va set, updated mermaid items, added peek-a-boo bikini to the nurse set, included nails into all sets

?Available Sets

Catgirl

Spoiler

CatgirlFancy CatgirlCatgirl Bikini

A set of mods with the catgirl theme. These are the base items shared between the costume variations:

- cat ears - the original Neko Ears by Cheetaro and extra black swatches, in hats

- whiskers - the original Whiskers Vol2 by Jenni (in earrings) and their conversion into a ring slot

- cat tail - the original Cat Tail v2 by NotEgain (in glasses) and its conversion into a wrist slot with an extra dark swatch

- sharp nails - a recolor/mash-up of Sintiklia's Colorful Sharp Nails, S-Club's Foot Nails and Toe Nails by redheadsims, can be found in rings and other slots

- nose blush - in masks

- ponytail hair - the original Ling Hair by S-Club, with an extra black swatch

A sexy costume with a skin-tight bodysuit, in black with silver details (shown in the first image):

- catsuit - a light edit of the awesome Zero Suit by zz2tommy, one extra swatch
- spiked choker - adds a black swatch with silver or gold spikes to the base game item

- EA feet - makes the set compatible with various default feet replacements, in shoes

A fancy costume with gold details (shown in the second image):

- bodysuit - the original Renny Bodysuit by Jomsims

- breast detail - an accessory for a more defined cleavage, an edit of Heihu's Niunai Cleavage Overlay, can be found in gloves and more slots

- metal bracelet - adds a gold swatch to the base game item

- small hoop earrings - adds a gold swatch to the base game item

- high-heel shoes - the original Margareth Shoes by Madlen and their recolor by Elfdor which includes a matching black-gold swatch

- bell choker - the original (and incredibly cute) Neko Choker by Pralinesims

A cute bikini outfit with gold and pink details (shown in the third image):

- two-piece bikini - the original Cat Keyhole Bra Set by nuejaa with an extra dark swatch

- breast detail - an accessory for a more defined cleavage, an edit of Heihu's Niunai Cleavage Overlay, can be found in gloves and more slots

- navel ring - a belly button piercing, can be found in multiple skin detail and accessory slots

- small hoop earrings - adds a gold swatch to the base game item

- bell choker - the original (and incredibly cute) Neko Choker by Pralinesims

This outfit uses the pink swatch for both finger nails and toe nails (3D).

The set is compatible with 3D eyelashes by Kijiko which are strongly recommended.

Cavewoman

Spoiler

CavewomanTattoo and body hair

A small set of items for the sexy wildling look:

- loincloth - a conversion of xldsims' Loincloth with additional swatches, can be found in rings

- simple top - a conversion/edit of the accessory bra from Trillyke's Heroine Top into a stand-alone top, 3 swatches

- mixed bracelets - a recolor of a GTW bracelet, in natural browns (and some red)

- shard necklace - a recolor of a GTW necklace, in light colors (and some red)

- body sweat - a retouched version of ham85's Full Body Sweat, can be found in mask, tights and gloves

- body hair - a detail which adds a bit of realism, the 3D version is a mash-up of wild_guy's Female Body Details, El_Torro's Pubic Hair and forest_wanderer's Armpit Hair for Female Sims, can be found in rings, the 2D version is the original skin detail from wild_guy's Female Body Details along with an accessory version in socks and tights

- nails - a recolor/mash-up of Sintiklia's Glossy Nails, S-Club's Foot Nails and Toe Nails by redheadsims, can be found in rings and other slots

- tribal tattoo - on right upper arm, slight retouch and recolor of the base game tattoo, available in tattoos and also as a removable accessory (in socks)

These base game items greatly complement the set:

- white face paint

- red feather ear rings

- brown flip-flops

Looks best on sims with jet black or dark brown hair and natural or brown-ish lip color.

D.Va

Spoiler

D.Va SetD.Va SwimsuitCutout Swimsuit

A set of various D.Va themed items (or build-your-own-D.Va):

- one-piece swimsuit - accented by the iconic bunny and her famous quotes (6 different combinations), a recolor of Hlath's One Piece Racerback Swimsuit

- crop top - in white or blue with pink details, a stand-alone item with five swatches, a recolor of Chisami's Early Morning Crop Top

- shorts - in blue or pink, three swatches added to the base game item

- face paint - can be found in masks, gloves and tights

- cutout swimsuit - a special version of the one-piece with cutouts for... uh... direct intefacing with her MEKA, a recolor/edit of Hlath's One Piece Racerback Swimsuit, can be found in tights

- headphones - a recolor of Headphones by Jenni, can be found in necklaces

- long hair - the original Florence Hair by Nolan-Sims, the dark brown swatch looks incredibly similar to D.Va's model in Overwatch

- bubblegum - the original BubbleGum Accessory by Jenni, can be found in rings

- jacket - the original D.Va Varsity Jacket by Luna-Moth

- headpiece - an original part of D.Va Outfit by Winglysimmer, can be found in hats

- nails - a recolor/mash-up of Sintiklia's Glossy Nails, S-Club's Foot Nails and Toe Nails by redheadsims, can be found in rings and other slots

Mermaid

Spoiler

Mermaid SetHuman Form FrontHuman Form Front

A complete set of clothing items and accessories for a charming mermaid look, including the human form! It is designed for female sims, aged teen or older, and ladies can wear it for parties or as a swimwear (of course!).

The set consists of:

- mermaid tail - a stand-alone conversion of MsBlue's Mermaid Costume from full body piece into a bottom, preserved all the original dazzling color patterns, works well with most bikini style tops (including the nude one), some t-shirts and tank tops, some tops can however cause graphical issues

- invisible feet - hides the sim's feet, designed to be used together with the mermaid tail for even more accurate look, can be found in shoes

- body glitter - a stand-alone recolor of crabb's Sim Shine Galaxy (who even kindly provided additional graphic assets!), looks great especially in movement, can be found in socks, tights and rings for your convenience

- seashell bra - a strapless and backless bra made of two glossy seashells, comes in multiple pastel colors

- seashell panties - a c-string bottom covering the private parts, in colors matching the seashell bra, accented by a single pearl at the rear side

- mermaid ears - the original Mermaid Ears by Jenni (necklace) and their conversion to the ear ring slot with additional swatches

- long hair - a minor fix-up of Amatheia Hair by Hallowsims (pictured on the left)

- pearl tiara - a stand-alone edit/recolor of Sparkling Tiara by Kiara Zurk (pictured on the left), I've added the gold-white swatches, remade the specular layer and provided the tiara in two positions to better match more hairstyles

- seashell earrings - the original Seashell Earrings by Taty (pictured on the right), come in multiple colors and even gradients

- double bracelet - adds a pink swatch to the base game item

- navel ring - a subtle piercing based on Simstemptation's Bellybutton Piercings

- pearl necklace

- gold ring with white gem

Hot Nurse

Spoiler

Classic BikiniBrazilian BikiniPeek-a-boo Set

This is a set of clothing items and accessories for the cute nurse look. It is designed for female sims, aged teen or older, and ladies can wear it as a swimwear, at wilder costume parties or only privately for their partners. All the items can be found in the party category (some items also elsewhere, as appropriate).

The package consists of:

- classic bikini - plain white bikini top and bottom eyecatching red-cross symbols (shown on the left), a simple base game recolor, can be found as additional swatches of the base game items

- brazilian bikini - more revealing string bikini top and bottom with a g-string back (shown on the right), a recolor of xLIMEIRAx's Simple Bikinis (thanks!)

- peek-a-boo bikini - a matching set of open-cup bras and crotchless panties, another recolor of xLIMEIRAx's Simple Bikinis, the top uses a part of the mesh from cmar's Nipple Top Female

- nurse cap - white nurse cap, can be found in hats, available in a lower and a higher position to better match more hairstyles

- white gloves - a recolor of the base game accessory which gets rid of the distracting tint (not shown in the images), just an additional swatch for the base game gloves

- white shoes - pure white high-heel pumps with rounded tips (not shown in the images), a recolor of the base item, again available just as an additional swatch

- red-cross necklace - a pendant with the red-cross symbol, a stand-alone recolor of Loverettsims' Fayesta's Wish Choker (thanks!)

- sheer white stockings

- white ear studs

Bunny Girl

Spoiler

FrontBackMore accessories

This is a complete set of clothing items and accessories for the classic bunny girl look. It is designed for female sims, aged teen or older, and ladies can wear it for parties, as a spicy club outfit or even a Halloween costume. All the items can be found in the party category (some items also elsewhere, as appropriate).

The package consists of:

- bodysuit with the logo - a base game swimsuit recolor, comes in 4 colors (black, blue, red and white), 2 shades each, alternatively the original plain base game swimsuit can be used

- high-waisted pantyhose - a new item made of sheer and slightly glossy material, comes in 5 colors (dark blue, white, pink, red, black), can be found in stockings

- white wrist cuffs - a recolor of the base game leather straps for males with a minor mesh update, can be found in wrists

- white shirt collar - a stand-alone recolor of nuejaa's Shirt Collar (thank you!) which also fixes shinyness issues the original had, can be found in necklaces

- bunny tail - a part of Xelenn's Bunny Tail Shorts (thank you!) which I've separated into a stand-alone package along with fixing unintended deformations during movement, can be found in rings

- bunny ears - the original Bunny Ears by Jenni (thank you too!), they come in 3 colors (black, red and purple), the mod is only included in the package for your convenience, can be found in hats

- collar with bowtie - a stand-alone conversion of LumiaLover's Bowtie Necklace for Men, I've repositioned and rescaled the mesh to fit the slimmer female body shape and improved deformations during movement, comes in 2 shades of black, can be used instead of the plain collar, can be found in necklaces

- rosette with ribbon - a completely new cute accessory to complete the usual look, comes in two colors - white and black, can be found in gloves

- black high-heel pumps with rounded tips

- white pearl earrings

? Terms of Use

Feel free to recolor, improve, modify or re-use any of my creations - just don't claim the result is completely your work, properly link and/or credit me. Thanks!

View File

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, omowatcher said:

I can't download this file for some reason. It gets to around 40mb and then fails with a network error every time. Very frustrating. :(

Probably something to do with LoversLab shitting the bed the past few days. Wait until they've got their stuff sorted and try then.

On 3/14/2019 at 10:04 AM, omowatcher said:

I can't download this file for some reason. It gets to around 40mb and then fails with a network error every time. Very frustrating. :(

On 3/14/2019 at 12:53 PM, fatallyshot said:

Probably something to do with LoversLab shitting the bed the past few days. Wait until they've got their stuff sorted and try then.

Yep, exactly as fatallyshot says... It is a minor miracle when I manage to even display the website these days.

On 3/15/2019 at 8:48 PM, erplederp said:
On 3/14/2019 at 11:53 AM, fatallyshot said:

Yep, exactly as fatallyshot says... It is a minor miracle when I manage to even display the website these days.

Yeah, I've been trying for days, and it always fails at the same point, every single time, which really does suggest the issue is their end, or somehow the file is corrupt... especially as it's not working for my friend who lives in a different continent, so I don't think it's specific to my network routing...  though, for some reason, every other download seems to be working for me (as long as I can get to it in the first place, of course), so go figure. The bed-shitting is, however, starting to drive me demented too. If this manages to post without an error, it'll be more than a minor miracle!

Thanks again for all your stuff, anyway. What I have managed to download I love. 

12 hours ago, Loryah said:

well done !! I like it ! Do you think you can make some sexy ruffle dress (maid, scoolgirl, etc) ?

Thanks! I'm not currently planning anything like that, sorry. There are some maid/schoolgirl outfits by other creators however, for example:

http://notegain.tumblr.com/post/105043296943/maid-costume-for-females-10-colors - maid outfit

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets/title/waitress-set-(original-mesh)/id/1392221 - waitress set

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/dress-oktoberfest/id/1353084/ - waitress outfit

https://karzalee.wixsite.com/studiok/single-post/2016/10/15/Maid-dress-Miranda - another maid dress

https://karzalee.wixsite.com/studiok/single-post/2015/04/19/Maid-Dress-Lily-retexture - another maid dress (a retexture of this)

http://historicalsimslife.tumblr.com/post/158599847336/ts4-maids-uniforms-dresses-cap-i-wanted-to - historical maid uniforms (comes with the cap)

https://karzalee.wixsite.com/studiok/single-post/2015/04/19/Maid-Cap - another maid cap

https://mystufforigin.blogspot.com/2014/11/dark-top.html - the white/black variant of the top could be used in a maid/waitress outfit

Similarly, schoolgirl outfits can be found after a bit of googling ?.

4 hours ago, omowatcher said:

Yeah, I've been trying for days, and it always fails at the same point, every single time, which really does suggest the issue is their end, or somehow the file is corrupt... especially as it's not working for my friend who lives in a different continent, so I don't think it's specific to my network routing...  though, for some reason, every other download seems to be working for me (as long as I can get to it in the first place, of course), so go figure. The bed-shitting is, however, starting to drive me demented too. If this manages to post without an error, it'll be more than a minor miracle!

Thanks again for all your stuff, anyway. What I have managed to download I love. 

I'm glad you like the mods!

Could you tell me which file does not work for you? I'd at least try downloading and extracting it myself (and try to re-upload it if there's an issue with it).

13 hours ago, erplederp said:

thank you, that's not exactly what I've search (more ruffle and shorter) but I will search.

On 3/17/2019 at 6:00 PM, erplederp said:

Yoinking all of these. Well, almost all. Not a fan of that last one. Sharing the beermaid outfit with some friends currently playing. :)

On 3/17/2019 at 10:05 PM, erplederp said:

I'm glad you like the mods!

Could you tell me which file does not work for you? I'd at least try downloading and extracting it myself (and try to re-upload it if there's an issue with it).

It seems to be working now. It was trying to download this zip, the one with the cat, bunny etc. But finally I managed to get it downloaded so I guess it was just a server issue. Thnks anyway! ❤️ 

On 3/21/2019 at 5:01 AM, GECK.O said:

@erplederp

I like the cave woman cloth.

Could you make the man version too?

Thanks!

The original loincloth by xldsims is for men (I just did the conversion for women and added more swatches). You can add my swatches to it if you use it together with this:

[erplederp] Xld Loincloth Male (Swatches).package

Here is the necklace and bracelet:

[erplederp] Shards Necklace (Male, Swatches).package

[erplederp] Mixed Bracelets - Natural Materials (Male).package

The body sweat and tribal tattoo are already usable for women and men. There are many bodyhair mods for men, e.g. this. The face paint and flip flops are from the base game (and available for both women and men).

• 3 months later...