yhgghdg Posted August 22, 2019 Posted August 22, 2019 Can I have your cave woman sim I have a story for her
erplederp Posted August 22, 2019 Author Posted August 22, 2019 4 hours ago, yhgghdg said: Can I have your cave woman sim I have a story for her Sure! It's Olivia v2.0 - available here. She has the cavewoman ostume as one of her party outfits.
2cool4u_1 Posted August 22, 2019 Posted August 22, 2019 @erplederp Your costumes are truly remarkable. People have a hard time recognizing your sims wearing them.?? 1
erplederp Posted August 22, 2019 Author Posted August 22, 2019 17 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said: Your costumes are truly remarkable. People have a hard time recognizing your sims wearing them. Thanks! Not entirely sure if that's a good sign though. ??
2cool4u_1 Posted August 22, 2019 Posted August 22, 2019 4 hours ago, erplederp said: Thanks! Not entirely sure if that's a good sign though. ?? I think it's great. That means your costumes are top-tier, unlike Maxis' costumes where sims are still very recognizable (ex: Princess Leia). 1
yhgghdg Posted August 23, 2019 Posted August 23, 2019 20 hours ago, erplederp said: Sure! It's Olivia v2.0 - available here. She has the cavewoman ostume as one of her party outfits. alright thanks for the story she is a actual cavewoman who was frozen in time and my character teaches her how the world works now XD 2
erplederp Posted August 23, 2019 Author Posted August 23, 2019 2 hours ago, yhgghdg said: ...my character teaches her how the world works now XD I think we can all see where this goes. ? Have fun!
fandenarutoetdb Posted October 11, 2019 Posted October 11, 2019 Are you planning to make some cowgirls costume ? (such as skirts ones, chaps ones...) or wrestlings divas ? That's could be great for us... ^^ 1
erplederp Posted October 12, 2019 Author Posted October 12, 2019 On 10/11/2019 at 4:29 PM, fandenarutoetdb said: Are you planning to make some cowgirls costume ? (such as skirts ones, chaps ones...) or wrestlings divas ? Hi! For the cowgirl look I would recommend something like the outfit below (designed by @2cool4u_1). IIRC apart from some minor recoloring, it does not even use any mods, just the base game and some expansions. It also looks good with a denim miniskirt instead (or possibly a frilly miniskirt/shorts). I think there are pants with chaps in the game (in Get Famous?) and they don't look too bad either. I ended up creating a race queen outfit of sorts (more pics in R-Lo's thread), based on your wrestling diva suggestion (had to google what is that all about first ?) - thank you! The outfit probably still could be used as you intended, maybe after losing the accessory jacket and glasses. I'll put some links to the currently available stuff, i.e. before me retouching it. I'd like to eventually upload at least the booty shorts with the matching tights and the bustier. The changes I made to the jacket and the boots are minimal. The earrings and the choker were not changed. The glasses (originally by S-Club) and the gloves (originally by Moico) are available with my Lara Croft sim, the black nail polish is available in my files. The belly chain is by ColoresUrbanos, not sure if it is currently available for free or on Patreon. 3
HumanII Posted November 15, 2020 Posted November 15, 2020 "Mixed Bracelets - Natural Materials.package” in the Cavewoman set is broken. It shows up with a “Mesh not found” (Domino/question marks) image in CAS. It’s also only 15k, which could be a clue.
BOOM5757 Posted August 4, 2021 Posted August 4, 2021 hi my friend, can you say me, where i can find or download this sim?¿
Kiwifruitpassion Posted October 7, 2021 Posted October 7, 2021 I love these! could you possibly update the nails to the new fingernail category?
ioawdfv Posted December 14, 2022 Posted December 14, 2022 After I install this "[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff" one and other one, "[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Sets", the wickedwhims log shows there are duplicates from both downloads. Is this suppose to be happen?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now