Uhhhh Skyrim has a Steam update???

27 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Since when does Oldrim get updates on Steam lmao??? Anyways I nearly broke my SE & FO4 last time I updated them cuz of the Script Extenders needing updates after them so should I avoid this update for Oldrim too or is it safe to update???

???

Where are you seeing an update for Oldrim?

32 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Right here

Screenshot (25)_LI.jpg

that might be mods your subscribed to on steam because right now i am on steam and there is no update for legendary edition or as people have started calling it 'Oldrim' which i think is a stupid nickname that needs to go away forever because i am slowly making a mod exclusively for legendary edition that will only be on sites that i put it on and if i see ports of it i will report it as stolen because of reasons stated above. not trying to sound rude but it bugs me that people are doing that to the only version of the game that i will make my mods for.

Archived