[mod] Sexbound Sergal Race Support

Sexbound Sergal Race Support

This patch adds race support for the SexboundAPI of Sergal race mod

Installation:

Place the content in the starbound mod folder

Requires:

[Sexbound API]

Sexbound API by Locuturus = https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4337-starbound-sexbound-api/

[ Sergal Race Links ]

= Non-Steam Version =

- Original Version -

https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/sergal-race.980/

= Steam Version =

- Classic Revival Version -

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731125431&searchtext=sergal

Race Compatible to Pregnancy:

• Sergal
  • ???

Please Note that pregnancy will only work if the pregnancy.config code for "enableCompatibleMates" is set to "true". The config is located: SexboundAPI\scripts\sexbound\plugins\-.

Credits to the Original Race Author:

= Omegadrace =

Credits to Revival Author:

- Mr T. & LangyX -

Credits to Consent Requester:

- Red3dred -

Be Advised:

For those who wants to edit this support, please ask for permission from the author of this support first before you make changes, and reposting this support and changing the author of the support will be reported, Original Race Author has also have the rights of taking this down if by request has been given.

UNAUTHORIZED EDITS:

• KAULI

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DivineDragon said:

any idea why the body vanishes during animations sometimes blinking in and out of existance? been trying to find out why even did a fresh install of all three using the original sergal mod,the latest sexbound,and this support.

ok, the pak works fine except for I don't know how to get the pregnancy to show outside of the animation going to wait for the old one to timeout and reset to see if that's the case. Seems the body thing only happens with the unpak.

14 hours ago, DivineDragon said:

ok, the pak works fine except for I don't know how to get the pregnancy to show outside of the animation going to wait for the old one to timeout and reset to see if that's the case. Seems the body thing only happens with the unpak.

The unpak is still the older version for some reason, though the pak has been updated for the 2.6+ versions. Sexbound doesn't currently feature pregnancy outside of sex animations, so it won't be visible while you're running around.

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:29 PM, Ranot said:

The unpak is still the older version for some reason, though the pak has been updated for the 2.6+ versions. Sexbound doesn't currently feature pregnancy outside of sex animations, so it won't be visible while you're running around.

thx, I was wondering why a lot of the stuff in the unpack seem the same as the old one in the backup folder I set aside.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
4 hours ago, RikuCaboose said:

I'm getting the no body visible problem. Does the mod need another update or did something go wrong with the current versions?

Have you been using the pak file? Its the updated version for the latest Sexbound.

Also out of topic, your name seems familiar... might be just spenjak's friend but that's just my assumption.

• 2 years later...
14 hours ago, SemperShpee said:

Would it be possible to add stuff like POV support, custom sounds and stuff like that? Sexbound added a lot of stuff over the year so it would be cool to know if the author would consider updating this mod as well.

would consider adding PoV but first they need to complete and finalize all of the PoVs first as I don't have time to do revision over and over again, custom sounds on the other hand would require some original voice acting stuff, you never know if that sounds are copy-protected or needed permissions to allow their voice to be used from the VA themselves unless its all free-to-use but that would break the originality.

• 2 years later...