probably dumb question

dharvinia

7 hours ago, myuhinny said:

PSST!! If you mouse over the number you'll get a cookie or maybe it was you'll be given the answer that you seek I can't remember as I'm eating a cookie right now but I can't remember where I got it from.

Damn you!....

You took my cookie... Now I don't have any cookies... :(

To answer the question just do as @myuhinny stated... just hover your mouse over the number and you will see what it is about.

I answered myuhinny's post with a joke about the cookies this was about the same time you were posting your reply.  In fact my reply was just ahead of yours.

But, my post seems to have disappeared.   I also set this thread to notify me if anyone replied to this thread. I did not get a notification of your reply.

I did hover my mouse and all was explained.  I am now much wiser today than yesterday

6 hours ago, dharvinia said:

That is usually my answer when someone calls me crazy.

You aren't crazy... I haven't had post go up correctly, time stamp on the post is off and just now today, a notification shown that it wasn't viewable and gone. but I could go manually to the person and check the thing and it was there. If you are crazy then i am crazier... well more crazy than I thought :P

In case in a single day you get most of the endorsements ("likes to any of your posts) then you "win" a day.

You can browse who won each day on the top menu Browse, sub-section Leaderboard.

Archived