SLAL Animation Pack by Leito SE

9 hours ago, tigbitties6669 said:

hi guys im new to modding. how do i actually make the animation happen in-game?

You need this

and its requirements, as well as all its requirements' requirements.

Then you need any SexLab mod that starts a SexLab animation. The most simple one is this:

(Works in SE, too)

• 1 month later...

I use the Leito Slal pack and downloaded the ESP that has props needed by some of the animations.  However, when I get to the animations using dildo's for lesbians, the actor who manipulates the dildo has nothing in her hands.  The dildo is missing.

I use several other SLAL Packs as well and several have their own ESPs.  Is this causing a conflict?  What do I do to fix things?

2 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

I use the Leito Slal pack and downloaded the ESP that has props needed by some of the animations.  However, when I get to the animations using dildo's for lesbians, the actor who manipulates the dildo has nothing in her hands.  The dildo is missing.

I use several other SLAL Packs as well and several have their own ESPs.  Is this causing a conflict?  What do I do to fix things?

Had the same problem yr ago, found this double headed dildo patch from leito thread somewhere for Leito FF lesbian animations.  Worked great.

SexToyTest.7z

Anybody have issues with some of the animations not being there after upgrading to SexLab's beta 9? I used to have lesbian breastfeeding anims listed, but now they're gone. I really only miss them due to using MME. I've reset the registry and reinstalled the anims, but I don't see it anywhere.

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2021 at 4:50 AM, Waveslider1 said:

The mouth not being open in some BJ anims is an issue reported in the old LE thread and there is a fix....see here: 

Someone posted a fixed Leito conversion there but it's for LE and needs to be converted to SE...they named the file: SLAL_AnimationsByLeito_v1.6_Fixed.zip on that page (pg. 25 of the thread)...two more fixes are on pg. 24 of that thread (one for the missing furniture such as beds in some anims and a patch specific to the missing dildos in some anims). It would be awesome if someone could build all those fixes into a newly converted Leito anims file for SE. 

Ok, I was finally able to figure out how to get the mouth to open. Also this fix can be applied to any SLAL animation stage for which the mouth should open but does not. I discovered this fix by using notepad to edit the JSON files for the Leito animation set and comparing them to an animation set in which the mouth opening does work (in this case, I referenced Billyy animations). Each animation and each stage is represented in the file for both the male and female positions. It should look something like the below:

"actors": [
        {
          "add_cum": 2,
          "stages": [
            {
              "id": "B_B_SquatBJ_A1_S1"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_B_SquatBJ_A1_S2",
              "open_mouth": true
            },
            {
              "id": "B_B_SquatBJ_A1_S3",
            },
            {
              "id": "B_B_SquatBJ_A1_S4",
            },
            {
              "id": "B_B_SquatBJ_A1_S5",
            }
          ],
          "type": "Female"

You'll want to make sure that the  following comment is tied to the female animation stages to which it should apply as shown above:    "open_mouth": true

If any other statements are there, you'll want to make sure they are separated by a comma as in this example:

"stages": [
            {
              "id": "B_Billyy_LayingAnal_A2_S1",
              "sos": 8,
              "strap_on": true

I'd always suggest making backup copies of the original files prior to editing. Lastly, once you have made your edits in notepad to the installed JSON files, you need to reload the JSON settings for all files using the SLAL or animation loader and make a new save after so those settings are picked up moving forward since these settings are baked into the save files. I've attached the corrected JSON as an example for you to use (or follow). There are two animation sets corrected in this one: The bound BJ and Aggressive bound BJ. These were corrected for the Leito 1.6SE version but this methodology should work for any animation set. Ok, I'm back to correcting all my anim sets for which the mouth doesn't work. Enjoy and good luck! 

AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive.json

On 12/29/2021 at 10:48 PM, Waveslider1 said:

Ok, I was finally able to figure out how to get the mouth to open. Also this fix can be applied to any SLAL animation stage for which the mouth should open but does not. I discovered this fix by using notepad to edit the JSON files for the Leito animation set and comparing them to an animation set in which the mouth opening does work (in this case, I referenced Billyy animations). Each animation and each stage is represented in the file for both the male and female positions. It should look something like the below:

Oof thanks for this, just noticed it recently. Any idea why the furniture would be invisible in the bed anims all of a sudden?

• 1 month later...

Missing textures is usually the reason for stuff being invisible...either that or the mod author never included the models to begin with...there are a number of mods out there that use invisible furniture and intend for you to use something like a furniture framework (i.e. 

or to manually position the characters by the furniture...the mod above is intended to be used with:

Supported SLAL Packs (Original pack required)

Billy (Invisible Furniture + Furniture Pack)

Leito

Anub (Human pack only. This for LE, try this conversion if you use SE)

Ayasato

Milky  (This is the LE pack. The SE pack is outdated so you need to convert this to SE yourself)

I'd give that a try...if you open the mod and search for the meshes and textures (look in the meshes and textures folder in the mod files) and there is nothing there for the beds, then that's your answer...if they worked before, make sure the textures are where they should be (just look at the mod directory structure...often issues like this can be resolved by simply copying those files to where they should be if another mod somehow overwrote or removed those files...load order can also be key here). Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

So I took times to find reason why Only Leito FFM animation miss position Male character then force to role as Female.

The reason was JSON miss assign for Male...?

jsonmodify.JPG.48ca7677387e34745e37fa0a88a4829a.JPG

All FFM animation have same issue..  (I found 3 normal and 1 aggressive,,,)

I do not know, if this convert version use same json as  LE, if so, LE still show same issue I suppose...

Anyway, wtihout I perfectly miss understand about sexlab Actor Pos,, or my script was  dumb,, I believe this was reason .. then it should need to modify

to set Male actor role as Male correctly.

At least now finally it work for me... as same as other FFM animation. (Male role as role...)

I change mouth open description too.. because male may need not mouth open... so I re-order it too.

if someone notice this issue, but did not try. or give up... to use it,,  then if you may test ,, try this json.

(of course you need to re-register,, animation, or from SLAL menu,,  up-date json.. (it took almost 20 mintutes more for me,,)

Maybe once remove , then re-assgin Reito animation only is more fast?  I do not know.

So I did not download and check LE original version,, but I confirm this SE version json was wrong.. so I attach here.  my change json.

do not know about other animation though...  (basically most of them work well )?

download this 7z, and un-zip  locate those 2 json (Over write)  , then register again..  Data\SLAL_AnimationsByLeito_v1.6SE\SLAnims\json

Of course keep buck up ,please...  (if you do not have issue, no need to test ,, of course ^^;)

leitojsonSE.7z

• 1 month later...

Ok,

So far

I have figured out that HDTsextoys has to be converted over to Skyrim SE.

In my case I had to replace a behavior file in that to get it to run through FNIS.

After that I have double dildo animations that work properly.

However main reason why I am here is to figure out how to get Leito kissing animation to fire off when using Amorous Adventures 'kiss me'.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm getting some errors from this mod in fnis

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabAroused>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_aroused_f_1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_aroused_f_2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_aroused_m_1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_aroused_m_2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_tease_f_1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

seems like some of these weren't converted correctly or at all. can we get a fix on this?

11 hours ago, sunadokei said:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabAroused>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_aroused_f_1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_aroused_f_2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_aroused_m_1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_aroused_m_2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_tease_f_1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

seems like some of these weren't converted correctly or at all. can we get a fix on this?

Have you tried running them through Cathedral Assets Optimizer?

On 1/8/2023 at 5:01 AM, sunadokei said:

This may be a silly question, but did you by chance download a mod meant for LE and not SE? I've made that mistake before and gotten those error messages...

5 hours ago, Doc_Oc said:

This may be a silly question, but did you by chance download a mod meant for LE and not SE? I've made that mistake before and gotten those error messages...

no worries, it's not a silly question at all ^^  i made sure i downloaded the SE version, most of the animations in the mod weren't coming up with errors it was only these few that were flagged as SE incompatible

Edited by sunadokei
On 1/8/2023 at 11:01 AM, sunadokei said:

If you read that line correctly, it tells you SexlabAroused/Leito. Sexlab aroused is the mod you need to take a look at again and check if its SE.

This mod does indeed has a small number of Leito Animations in it.

4 hours ago, Gukahn said:

If you read that line correctly, it tells you SexlabAroused/Leito. Sexlab aroused is the mod you need to take a look at again and check if its SE.

This mod does indeed has a small number of Leito Animations in it.

oh! i didn't even notice that it was from SexLabAroused, my bad ? thank you for pointing that out to me!

• 2 weeks later...

"Sexlab framework AE marked incompatible with SLAL animations by Leito" 

No idea what this means or why it's only been a problem with this specific mod. Seems people have had similar issues but none exactly like it. Either way it's a pain in the ass and currently stopping other mods from working. Anyone know of a workaround or just whats going on?