SLAL Animation Pack by Leito SE

OMG thank you so so much Pfiffy!!!!!! I LOVE Leito's animations and i am really pleased you have been allowed to port this. For me particularly i adore the Riekling animations as there really are not enough and Leito's animations are so good.

Your a proper star Pfiffy and i appreciate it. The anim pack works like a dream in my game too :)

As always Pfiffy, doing everything you can for the community, I will say it again, I think all you do is underappreciated at times, its good to see a few here in the comments showing some appreciation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for porting these! Sorry if I missed something obvious but I've noticed that objects (eg lesbian double dildo) aren't appearing at all! Any ideas why this might be? Thanks in advance for any help :)

Edit: It turns out this was an issue with the oldrim version too- dildo is in the wrong actor's hand and is fixed by the hdtsextoys mod.

I converted the FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Behavior.hkx from hdtsextoys to sse and it works! Just overwrite this mod with the attached file and redo fnis.

SexToyTest.7z

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, I don't know what you have done. It is working perfectly here wihout errors in FNIS. My gues is that you picked the wrong file. 

I'm usining your SirNibbles conversion which doesn't throw an error in FNIS. and i just double checked I'm using the file you have uploaded. i tried redownloading and reinstalling and i still get this in FNIS: 

Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...

I'm using all the options in the fomod if that matters.

12 minutes ago, Foxtrot6 said:

I'm usining your SirNibbles conversion which doesn't throw an error in FNIS. and i just double checked I'm using the file you have uploaded. i tried redownloading and reinstalling and i still get this in FNIS: 

Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...

I'm using all the options in the fomod if that matters.

Strange: If you had picked the wrong file you would get that error for each file (Furniture, Creature, Aggressive and the standard anims) I would suggest to deinstall and check the game folder for leftovers... 

14 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Strange: If you had picked the wrong file you would get that error for each file (Furniture, Creature, Aggressive and the standard anims) I would suggest to deinstall and check the game folder for leftovers... 

I'll try it. Can you tell me where i should look to make sure i dont miss anything? I'm using MO2 by the way

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

data/meshes/actor/character/behaviours

I hope MO does not store the files somewhere else....

It does.

Your SirNibbles conversion is under  modorganizer/mods/NibblesAnims_4.9SE/

In that folder it has Meshes, SLanims, Textures, the meta.ini and the .esp

The actual games Data folder only has SKSE and Script stuff

When i install the Leito anims it installs in the same way. But as i said my other SLAL packs work fine in FNIS. I havent tested it ingame yet because i dont want to corrupt my save but the game launches fine and everything despite the error. I'll start a new save and try it regardless and let you know if there's any actual ingame issues

UPDATE: So i found the problem and as usual with these kind of issues its user error. When making the move from LE to SE and finding the converted versions of all my SLAL Packs i remembered that Komotors SLAL pack had a soft requirement for HDTsextoys and i read somewhere that it should be compatible with SE. The FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Behavior.hkx was coming from that mod (which I didn't know Leito made that) and thats what was causing the stiff T pose ingame. I removed it and tested again and everything works fine. Now i just need to find or wait for a converted HDTSexToys 0.8 

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2018 at 8:16 PM, Foxtrot6 said:

It does.

Your SirNibbles conversion is under  modorganizer/mods/NibblesAnims_4.9SE/

In that folder it has Meshes, SLanims, Textures, the meta.ini and the .esp

The actual games Data folder only has SKSE and Script stuff

When i install the Leito anims it installs in the same way. But as i said my other SLAL packs work fine in FNIS. I havent tested it ingame yet because i dont want to corrupt my save but the game launches fine and everything despite the error. I'll start a new save and try it regardless and let you know if there's any actual ingame issues

UPDATE: So i found the problem and as usual with these kind of issues its user error. When making the move from LE to SE and finding the converted versions of all my SLAL Packs i remembered that Komotors SLAL pack had a soft requirement for HDTsextoys and i read somewhere that it should be compatible with SE. The FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Behavior.hkx was coming from that mod (which I didn't know Leito made that) and thats what was causing the stiff T pose ingame. I removed it and tested again and everything works fine. Now i just need to find or wait for a converted HDTSexToys 0.8 

Do you have a link for me?

On 11/11/2018 at 7:21 PM, Foxtrot6 said:

Most Valued Player. Usually in the context of a sports team. But its definitely a compliment

5 hours ago, RobWed73! said:

Where I work it means Minimum Viable Product....?

Me, myself and I take them both....

• 3 months later...

hey man I found a strange thing happening with two of the animations... the ones for solo female that involve the red health potion or flask when the animation first starts the animation repeats itself over and over again and its very annoying because it takes a while for it to stop and continue the animations is there a way to fix this problem? 

• 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, totentanz88 said:

is this a port of the original leito mod or of the "fixed" version someone posted in his thread?

This is ported version. I just uploaded a package with a resaved .esp

• 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, darthnoldor said:

I installed SLAL_AnimationsByLeito_v1.6SE (for Skyrim SE) and also after using FNIS and LOOT (as administrator etc) the game crush ...
Other animations I installed work correctly :(

check your anim count...