Leather Thief Armor is sweet, loaded perfectly for me.  Gotta have weight slider support, that one needs to be on a smaller framed thief character.

Keep up the great work!  I check this forum quite often to see whats next, I love your work.

New: Leather Thief Armor - UNPB BBP

ss01.jpg

ss02.jpg

ss03.jpg

ss04.jpg

First post updated

yes please add weight slider support

Leather Thief Armor is sweet, loaded perfectly for me.  Gotta have weight slider support, that one needs to be on a smaller framed thief character.

Keep up the great work!  I check this forum quite often to see whats next, I love your work.

@b3lisario

Please add working weight slider support for non supported one's

If the original has weight slider support, I try to keep it in the conversions. Sometimes I add it even when the original does not support it if I see it will be easy. So the answer is no, I will not add it, sorry.

Well, he would add the weight slider support, if he is able to do it.

I've "fixed" the armour ratings and weight, plus the gloves are now light armour.

Total armour is 64 without perks, which is the same as full thieves guild armour (and thats with a helmet).

Total weight is 9.5

And I've reduced sell values to the same of Thieves Guild Armor.

I hope its okay I've modified the armour :) If not please tell me and I will take it down.

Link

Leather Thief Armor is glitchy for me.

I have UNPB-BBP 2.2 and HDT High Heels, this is what I get when no HDT HH boots are active even:

ScreenShot1501a_zps05e3a490.jpg

I'm checking the files and... Is it normal that boots_x.nif are both 896 BYTES large only?

-- Edit --

OK, found the problem: The actual problem is that technically the boots are within Leather Thief Body part and the Leather Thief Boots part is a "placeholder" only. Thus this armor (in its current edition) can't be combined with any other boots or bare feet, one needs Boots "placeholder" equipped to have the boots part displayed properly (if you equip any other body armor part with those "boots", you will have no feet displayed at all).

Can you still fix it, please :)

I'm checking the files and... Is it normal that boots_x.nif are both 896 BYTES large only?

Yes they are a proxy boots item since the models are in the cuirass mesh. Their function is to hide your feet. And to be enchanted, perks, etc.

New: Aeri Assassin Armor - UNPB BBP

01.jpg

02.jpg

First post updated

How do you download from this mega thingy?if i click a link it will always give me an error...do i need to remove something from the link or something?Any help would be apreciated and i am very sorry if this has already been answered(there are a lot of pages).Also another question...i like the default UNP Body(i actually like smaller breasts haha)but there are quite a few armors here that are only made for CBBE and i would like them so my question is...If i install UNPB BBP will armors that only work with UNP body(like the Tera Armors)work with the UNPB BBP body?

How do you download from this mega thingy?if i click a link it will always give me an error...do i need to remove something from the link or something?Any help would be apreciated and i am very sorry if this has already been answered(there are a lot of pages).Also another question...i like the default UNP Body(i actually like smaller breasts haha)but there are quite a few armors here that are only made for CBBE and i would like them so my question is...If i install UNPB BBP will armors that only work with UNP body(like the Tera Armors)work with the UNPB BBP body?

Try in another browser, sometimes Chrome is making Mega crahes and if you equip a UNP armor on an UNPB character it is indeed working, it just reduces the size of the character to UNP version, be sure you have a BBP skeleton and meshes before equipping any of this armors or you will get CTD.

Yes they are a proxy boots item since the models are in the cuirass mesh. Their function is to hide your feet. And to be enchanted, perks, etc.

Do you plan to make boots separate from the body part?

Do you plan to make boots separate from the body part?

I'm sorry but no I don't have plans to split the armor. I didn't touch the esp file and I don't see the need to change it: there is a boots item and and cuirass item, both enchantables. Why do you want to equip another boots?

Uhm... i was wondering...

For the Aeri Assassin Armor... could you split the upper texture from the bottom one?

So we have for example: Armor / Stocking / Shoulders

You should ask that to the author of the esp file, I didn't modify it.

01.jpg

02.jpg

First post updated

Thanks, quick question do I need the Tera Armor Mod for the pauldrons like the original one from "CoOn"

01.jpg

02.jpg

First post updated

Thanks, quick question do I need the Tera Armor Mod for the pauldrons like the original one from "CoOn"

No, I packed the pauldron textures in the archive.

I am getting a CTD from the wjun lady,the moment i equip it...the game CTDs...do i need to do something special?i Have the UNPB BBP body...should i get something else?

is your weight set to 100 before you equipe? it does not have slider support, max weight only