Heyo everyone,

Just giving everyone a heads up that I updated my post with Light elven armor by nevermind43, and gdattire by Grace Darkling.  They are only max weight sliders for now.  

Check them out here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13142-unpb-vanilla-remodel-conversions-updated-weekly/?p=289533

Thanks for the tips B3lisario, looks like you were right about the armor needing to be in the same order as the esp ^^

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, and if not, my bad.  In which case, tell me where to take my ignorance and I will go there.

1st off, I am new to this, and I was under the impression that making a replacer is very easy so I decided to make a replacer for all the vanilla armors.  So I decided to start first with the earth breaker armor in this post to replace female dwarven armor.  I looked up the vanilla meshes and went to rename the appropriate files in a copy of the mod, but they are named differently and I am not sure what to rename to which file.

example, as far as I can tell there is no equivalent to earthbreaker torso_gnd.nif in the vanilla

and I made the assumption that Earth Breaker arms_1.nif is equivalent to 1STPERSONDWARVENGAUNTLETSF_1.NIF but I'm not sure about that either

Thanks in advance for any help

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, and if not, my bad.  In which case, tell me where to take my ignorance and I will go there.

1st off, I am new to this, and I was under the impression that making a replacer is very easy so I decided to make a replacer for all the vanilla armors.  So I decided to start first with the earth breaker armor in this post to replace female dwarven armor.  I looked up the vanilla meshes and went to rename the appropriate files in a copy of the mod, but they are named differently and I am not sure what to rename to which file.

example, as far as I can tell there is no equivalent to earthbreaker torso_gnd.nif in the vanilla

and I made the assumption that Earth Breaker arms_1.nif is equivalent to 1STPERSONDWARVENGAUNTLETSF_1.NIF but I'm not sure about that either

I'm not sure what anything looks like in nifskope or the CK since ive never used them but torso would be cauris (im pretty sure I spelt that wrong) also in the meshes folder the dwarven body piece is just named dwarvenarmorf_1.nif & dwarvenarmorf_0.nif gauntlets/gloves would be arms leggings/boots. Might not help but I tried :P

Mr.TroubleMaker, thank you. Thank you for everything you have released and will release. :D

earthbreaker torso_gnd.nif = dwarvencuirassfgo.nif

gnd = go = ground object. That's the model you see when you drop the armor, or when you browse the inventory

Earthbreaker armor doesn't have a custom 1st person mesh because the arms are uncovered, use Actors\Character\Character Assets\1stPersonFemaleBody_1.nif renamed to 1stpersondwarvenarmorf_1.nif

However I don't recommend to use as a replacer the earthbreaker armor because it has no weight slider. NPCs less than 100% size will have seams in neck and hands using this armor.

God thats alot conversion, Amazing work btw, i just got unp tbbp today and in love with that (ex-cb++ user), im also learning 3ds max with nightasy tutorials, and hope can do tbbp and a decent armor someday .

Awesome work man , thx for your conversions.

My 2 favourite cbbe outfits. Maybe you can convert these outfits to unpb:

Salome:

iUKQUax1trwny.jpg

Aradia lace dress:

iNOiTIdQr7TX3.jpg

I vote for these as well.  They would be a great addition.

I vote for these, too.

New: Leather Thief Armor - UNPB BBP

ss01.jpg

ss02.jpg

ss03.jpg

ss04.jpg

First post updated

Does it support min weight?

And thanks for all the hard work btw <3

No. Max weight only.