Where can I get this thong posted in this screenshot?

http://ist2-1.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/u/H/V/1uHV0/bobs-platform-boots-03.jpg

And if anyone besides the OP of this thread knows can you please tell me. thanks!

The thong is from the skull armor also in the OP

question what sword is sif wielding in the pictures of very sexy ebony armor and wjun lady armors?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17670-req-final-fantasy-xiii-2-lightnings-sword-shield/?p=404455

Greatest meshup ever seen! Thanks for your efforts.....

What do you think about the Heimu Cloths pack?

It's down in Nexus but on these both japanese sites still available.

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-108.html

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-367.html

Texture seems to be UNPB 7Base/BBP, not craftable, will be found

in a chest near Beirand/Solitude.

It would be amazing if someone was willing to add weight slider support to the Heimu UNPB set.

Also, I'd like to request a UNPB conversion of the WhiteSharkRobes, if anyone has the skill or inclination to convert it >.>

I just spend the whole half day trying to convert unp white shark to unpb, and got absolutely nowhere. Everything looks ridiculously bumpy, and I can't get the bra to look as smooth as it originally did. Anyone have any tips or tricks they can share? T^T

Try this, open the _0 version in bodyslides outfit studio. Then Load reference weightcoverter, select UNPB low -> high. Conform All and then move the slider to max. Set base shape. Now fix any clipping and finally export and _1. Done

This is ofc assuming you started with a regular UNP version. IF you are starting with CBBE or something like that still start with the lowest weight file but replace the body with the _0 for either unp or unpb (they are the same). You can do this similarly by loading a femalebody_0.nif of either UNP or UNPB as a reference and then right click duplicate and name it Body after deleting the original body. THen fix clipping and right click on each piece in the menu including the body and select copy bone weights for each one. Then export as _0 then do what I mentioned above.

I just spend the whole half day trying to convert unp white shark to unpb, and got absolutely nowhere. Everything looks ridiculously bumpy, and I can't get the bra to look as smooth as it originally did. Anyone have any tips or tricks they can share? T^T

Try this, open the _0 version in bodyslides outfit studio. Then Load reference weightcoverter, select UNPB low -> high. Conform All and then move the slider to max. Set base shape. Now fix any clipping and finally export and _1. Done

This is ofc assuming you started with a regular UNP version. IF you are starting with CBBE or something like that still start with the lowest weight file but replace the body with the _0 for either unp or unpb (they are the same). You can do this similarly by loading a femalebody_0.nif of either UNP or UNPB as a reference and then right click duplicate and name it Body after deleting the original body. THen fix clipping and right click on each piece in the menu including the body and select copy bone weights for each one. Then export as _0 then do what I mentioned above.

I don't have the weightconverter reference file. If you don't mind, could you upload it, or link where I can get it?

• 2 weeks later...