First, I would like to thank you for your excellent work. Can you please convert Cultist clothes from Killer Keos Thanks

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3654/?

Killer Keos Vanilla and DLC armors (at some point) will be converted to UNPB here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34100/?

At description:

"This mod is a work-in-progress, so I will be adding more armor sets as I go.

Once I finish the Vanilla armors and clothing, I will then move onto Dawnguard and Dragonborn armors."

So i guess we should just wait for it.

Finally found a Death Robes that worked thanks to you, thanks a lot :)

I only have one problem, Death Robes as well as Huntress and several other mods (that I now have discarded) bugs when I try on the Torso part and immediately exit the game, and that ONLY counts for the torso part.

Gloves, helmet and feet, no problem there.

So if anyone know what I can do to make this work thank you, and yes I am using this as a lazy getaway, I so dont wanna find out whitch mod it crashes with the hard way and mess up my currently (barely) stabil load order.

Will you be using the UNPB 2.5 mesh now that it's out?

I don't know yet.

when I try on the Torso part and immediately exit the game, and that ONLY counts for the torso part.

Check this file

Data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif

In case you don't have it, it's included in the UNPB mod

Hmmmpph.. I got warning strike for 30 days on nexus T_T. I reap what I sow :s The bad things is cannot make comments

For linking to dangerous sites? Sorry about that :(

I made a tumblr blog, There I release UNPB TBBP that I haven't release on nexus.

http://xp32.tumblr.com/

I'll keep updating there since I couldn't at nexus

Here all :

Skeleton who want vanilla placement

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5u11eo481o3tm9b/Vanilla_placement_XPMS_1-9_skeleton.7z

TBBP 2-4g

http://www.mediafire.com/download/raelchikkhy72ip/30_TBBP_-_2-4g-gravity_affection.7z

TBBP 2-5-2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/12gc28y0bd7j256/30_TBBP_-_2-5-2_Nude.7z

Hmmmpph.. I got warning strike for 30 days on nexus T_T. I reap what I sow :s The bad things is cannot make comments 

Oh yeah for linking to this page via pastebin... lol. I figured you'd get caught!

Okay, mind telling me what's bad about pastebin?

Oh yeah for linking to this page via pastebin... lol. I figured you'd get caught!

Nah, dunno. Actually when we put it on paste bin it's back to person choice to make, whether he/she copy paste it or not. Well, it means any site that connect or give hint to this site will got the "fire". Maybe if you hotlink your facebook where you link it to here also got the case. If that wasn't the case, those admin just being "busybody"

Gawd... Fuck the Nexus. XP32, your skelly mods are essentially important to a lot of Skyrim players, and if you pulled them from there, it would fuck up a lot of stuff. But also send a message,

What Dark0ne fails to realize, is that his site isn't jack freaking shit without the content. He's providing a decent vehicle, but he alienates people left and right.

Nah, dunno. Actually when we put it on paste bin it's back to person choice to make, whether he/she copy paste it or not. Well, it means any site that connect or give hint to this site will got the "fire". Maybe if you hotlink your facebook where you link it to here also got the case. If that wasn't the case, those admin just being "busybody"

always did enjoy reading that part of the nexus forum

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1030131-xp32-formal-warning-issued/

Nexus site...mmm

A site where it is perfectly normal to post a pic with peoples heads, decapitated from their bodies, leacking blood like a Quentin Taratino film, while the player plays football (or soccer for US) with them and his buddies, but you imediately get a warning for posting a pic that shows....

....a nipple !!...

Nipples are adult content you see...small kids are not supposed to be exposed to that.. They cant go to school tommorow and demand to see the nipples of their female fellow students, they should act like normal kids and try to decapitate then instead. :dodgy:

By the way XP32. I installed you lates skeleton but the BBP does not work with arrok;s animations, It does while working. Not while jumping or during the animations. any idea? 

@XP32 - I dont know if im missing something. I cannot tell the difference between the old 2.4 release and your TBBP 2-4g. Maybe underneath the hood how it was done is different but it looks almost the same, with the intent of adding movement to the rear of the models? I dunno, I cant tell the difference in movement.

However, the TBBP 2-5-2 breast animation now bounces exactly like the 2.4 versions, or at least it looks like it to me. Now that I think about it, if both these now look the same maybe I did do something wrong. You just drag and drop, overwrite correct? Now, the bodies I know are different. Thats obvious, but the animation for both looks the same

always did enjoy reading that part of the nexus forum

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1030131-xp32-formal-warning-issued/

Wait... xp32 linked to this site? I have always thought pastebin been an offense is odd. Also, adfly or any monetary gain linking is frowned upon on many forum sites too. That's two in one go. You're definitely lucky to not get the axe on this.

Endorsement encouragement is bad? Well, I guess someone's too busy to notice what's going on all over the newer mod description pages.

Nexus' staff does really crazy shit sometimes  :rolleyes: 

Feel for you. It's even worse when people get reprimanded for trying to help others more effectively...

@XP32 - I dont know if im missing something. I cannot tell the difference between the old 2.4 release and your TBBP 2-4g. Maybe underneath the hood how it was done is different but it looks almost the same, with the intent of adding movement to the rear of the models? I dunno, I cant tell the difference in movement.

However, the TBBP 2-5-2 breast animation now bounces exactly like the 2.4 versions, or at least it looks like it to me. Now that I think about it, if both these now look the same maybe I did do something wrong. You just drag and drop, overwrite correct? Now, the bodies I know are different. Thats obvious, but the animation for both looks the same

Between TBBP 2.4g adn 2.5.2, It has the same weighting but I alter shape on 2.4g. What is the differences between 2.4 and 2.4g? it's hand meshes compatibility. Old 2.4 is not compatible (will show gap) if not using its own hand meshes. The later version is on TBBP which also a derivates from 2.5.2

Wait... xp32 linked to this site? I have always thought pastebin been an offense is odd. Also, adfly or any monetary gain linking is frowned upon on many forum sites too. That's two in one go. You're definitely lucky to not get the axe on this.

Endorsement encouragement is bad? Well, I guess someone's too busy to notice what's going on all over the newer mod description pages.

I'm not linking it directly, which mean ppl need more than just a click to open the actual url. Nah, If I got "axed" everyone can say goodbye to all of my mod. Which actually most of it will closed and unavailable anymore. Well, not to tell I'll immediately retired from any modding activity if it's happen. Your talk sounds like this ****tard dante, are you "him", sorry but I got tense to ppl that has similar phrase that he is using.

By the way XP32. I installed you lates skeleton but the BBP does not work with arrok;s animations, It does while working. Not while jumping or during the animations. any idea? 

Jumping animations is vanilla (or I guess) and it was never use any breast bone to animate the breast (we modder use). If you refer to old CHSBHC skeleton, it has BSLagbonecontroller and it actually not a real bounces, also it gave lot of strange bugs.

PS: You might not believe me, but Youtube also can be used to make money and yet nexus don't give a damn about it when it's hotlinked all over

Ah I did notice when putting on Hunter Gloves from Immersive Armors that a chunk of forearm disappeared. I have UNP Support for Immersive Armors v6 also but I guess that didnt change that.

I think the TBBP 2.5 looks better than the previous. I still like the the 2.4 versions better, I think its how the nipples look that I like better. Both are great work, and keeping some diversity in the UNPB series can only increase its popularity.

Thanks for the info, keep up the awesome.

PS: The UNP Bodyslide works on the UNBP-TBBP2.5. Fixed them nipples the way I like and still have a big happy bounce. :)

Ah I did notice when putting on Hunter Gloves from Immersive Armors that a chunk of forearm disappeared. I have UNP Support for Immersive Armors v6 also but I guess that didnt change that.

I think the TBBP 2.5 looks better than the previous. I still like the the 2.4 versions better, I think its how the nipples look that I like better. Both are great work, and keeping some diversity in the UNPB series can only increase its popularity.

Thanks for the info, keep up the awesome.

I like the new boobs! The issue with Immersive armors sounds like an issue with the immersive armors mesh rather than unpb.

The issue with Immersive armors sounds like an issue with the immersive armors mesh rather than unpb.

Meh, dont care, silly gloves. I have the UNPB TBBP 2.5 installed atm, when I come across them again ill give it a check. But really, I could care less if some glove somewhere doesnt fit. Being that it was made for vanilla, and someone else made some conversions to UNP, And Im using UNPB anyway Im not surprised something didnt fit right. Its a small matter

IA v6 BETA 2-19733-6-BETA-2 by hothtrooper and UNP Support for Immersive Armors v6-19733-6. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19733//?

Are you able to get on and d/l from nexus but not post? Can you get to it at all?

I have been hopping back and forth from body mods:

UNPB Body NMM BAIN Installer v2-5-1 FIX-37900-2-5-1, UNPB Body NMM Installer-20227-1-1 (MrT 2.4), 30 TBBP - 2-4g-gravity affection, and 30 TBBP - 2-5-2 Nude.

To be honest Im not sure which I had at the time, it was one of the 2.4s. I have on the 2.5 TBBP right now and it does Not have that gap. Ill throw the 2.4s back in and grab a SS.