Guest ffabris
1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

fabris check soruce  and up-date if you can.

Sorry but I stopped developing a long time ago. However, anyone can pick up the project, fix whatever needs fixing, and post an update. Already, this thread is for a mod derived from mine. ? 

If you want to make fixes to my work, do so, and upload an update. Just be sure to follow the license. ?

5 hours ago, ffabris said:

Sorry but I stopped developing a long time ago. However, anyone can pick up the project, fix whatever needs fixing, and post an update. Already, this thread is for a mod derived from mine. ? 

If you want to make fixes to my work, do so, and upload an update. Just be sure to follow the license. ?

Ah ok ^^ and thanks . Of course if I upload officially (in new topic or another place),  I must follow license issue,and ask about it.

Can you forgive me, I keep the above atached file  as user fix (In this topic only, and I suppose it work, without problem, but if someone need to check,

I keep default soruce too,, it is really little change,,just change plug in name)

And  I can not manage topic, because I do not know clear those things... I really bad  to manage and up-load, 

so basically I just report or atach temp fix if the mod author forgive me,,?

I really sorry,?

, after I edit one code which I could confrim then compile and test in game,,OK it seems work!! Then I forgot  to edit other place which use same old plug-in name ,,

which I  must need to change  ^^; 

I checked soruce again,, and actually it remain old plug in name, about another  if conditiion still,. 

I re-edit, those code, with compare EFF offered scritpt, , and  re-compile.. (it seems related to remove overay function.) and test in game.

I suppose,,  maybe my fix1 did  not work to remove overlay and save correclty?  (though you may not find clear,, what was wrong)

ManipulatorRMfix2.7z

if someone still see strange thing about SKEE over-ray function with use manipulator,, tell me please.. I may try to find , what is wrong

(though I suppose now it should work correctly)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ffabris
6 hours ago, PsychoticHazard said:

So, just to clarify, I can't change anything BUT warpaints/scales with the racemenu? I'm not THAT interested in learning Creation Kit/SSEEdit I was really hoping I could just remove some beards from a few followers

You can't, no, as that alters the faces, which if allowed, would result in greyface for all NPCs that you change.

10 hours ago, ffabris said:

You can't, no, as that alters the faces, which if allowed, would result in greyface for all NPCs that you change.

Damn, I really want to take some facial hair off of NPC Followers like Cassock or just give some Argonian followers better horns I don't really care about face editing

5 hours ago, PsychoticHazard said:

Damn, I really want to take some facial hair off of NPC Followers like Cassock or just give some Argonian followers better horns I don't really care about face editing

Use SSEEdit, sometimes you can get away with not  having to open creation kit and use cntl f4. You can change hairstyle and colors with no issue so Beards might work too. Horns could be in the nif so youd get the dark face but how knows (open SSEEdit and find the mod, then go Non Player Actors and just find the NPC and then scroll down until you see the facedata and remove or edit the entry, You have to right click so you get the options and not a pop up)

Anyway I just stopped in to say thank you for this mod. I downloaded for a specific purpose but find myself using all the time. 

Guest ffabris
8 hours ago, Lux Lux said:

Anyway I just stopped in to say thank you for this mod. I downloaded for a specific purpose but find myself using all the time. 

Glad you like it ?

One question I may be screwing something up.  For the Harem, setting both sleep and work locations, do they need to be in the same interior cell?  As thus far I select harem on a random npc I summoned with console command to test it and while I can check the harem option it seems to do nothing.

Guest ffabris
16 hours ago, Contingency said:

One question I may be screwing something up.  For the Harem, setting both sleep and work locations, do they need to be in the same interior cell?  As thus far I select harem on a random npc I summoned with console command to test it and while I can check the harem option it seems to do nothing.

They can be in different cells, just remember to place the markers first.

thank you.  I still haven't been able to figure out the part about adding to a harem.  I'm still very happy with the mod as I can set npc's as followers, lovers, and the like.  I'm rather certain it's something I'm doing wrong, but as I said, I'm still very happy with the mod.  Thank you again for creating it.

Guest ffabris
28 minutes ago, Contingency said:

thank you.  I still haven't been able to figure out the part about adding to a harem.  I'm still very happy with the mod as I can set npc's as followers, lovers, and the like.  I'm rather certain it's something I'm doing wrong, but as I said, I'm still very happy with the mod.  Thank you again for creating it.

Not sure.... test it with one or two standard NPCs who aren't involved in anything significant. Might also be load order: something loaded after Manipulator is overriding the harem packages. Just a guess.

• 3 weeks later...

I just found out about this mod and I really like how I can just tweak NPCs body scaling right in the game, and I hoped I can easily flag potential quest required NPCs as protected in the same package to protect them from being killed off by NPCs from other mods (eg. OBIS, warzone, immersive encounters etc.), as flagging NPC as protected is a feature from the LE page. However, I could not find the protected flag option in MCM, only Essential. Am i missing something or is this SE port doesn't include that feature?

ScreenShot16.png

I'm sorry if it sounds like I am repeating earlier questions about the outfits, but I'm dumb, new to this, and dumb.

Is an Outfit Slot a single article of clothing, and i will have to save multiple pieces of clothing to get a full outfit? Or is one save slot for an entire outfit?

Also whats the best way to find the Form ID?

I bet these are all the probably basic questions, so sorry once again

• 2 weeks later...

Got an issue with the NPC editing:

y0YM5wb.jpg

As you can see, I have quite a few mods running, and they're all working quite smoothly (after about 12 hours of fiddling, that is). The main ones at play here are SoS, Manipulator, and RaceMenu.

When I make changes to an NPC's genitals using Manipulator's RaceMenu customization setting, they hold true at first, but something wonky happens when I resume a save, where a bunch of the settings go totally crazy (most often causing the tip to shrink down to a tiny pin, which is very distressing). While messing with the sliders afterward, changing some of them by a large amount causes other sections to suddenly pop back up to a similar size to what they should be, but changing even more sliders causes them to increase even more, which can cause some... ehm, ballooning issues. Regardless of what I change to get it back to where I want it, it just goes crazy again the next time I load a save. As you can see in the comparison between Sven and myself, I am having no issue with RaceMenu's customization on my own character (hanging slightly to the left, flat glans, etc.), which leads me to believe that it is related to Manipulator; however, I'm pretty inexperienced in all of this, so I'm hesitant to pin it on something for certain.

Things I have tried:

• Changing the SoS penis type (same issue no matter which penis it is)
  • Reloading SoS (doesn't change anything)
  • Reinstalling Manipulator (no change)
  • Changing the SoS size (adjusts the overall size, but custom settings remain as they are, whether it's pre or post save-load)
  • Turning off SoS percentage scaling (I have the range set to 1-20, but with an 80% size reduction, so I get a really good variety of sizes without things looking comical. Also didn't work, though)
  • And probably a few other small things that I'm forgetting

Anyone have any ideas on what might be happening? The good news is that the shape does go back to normal if I put all the settings back to their original positions, so I can keep him from looking... unfortunate. But that kinda eliminates most of the point of having Manipulator, unfortunately.

Guest ffabris

First, the pic shows as broken for me.

That aside, having read the description, I have no idea at all. I never experienced this, but last time I played/modded was a long time ago. I don't know what has changed since, and how that might affect things. I can't even remember if I last used SAM or SOS.

Hopefully someone else has insight.

33 minutes ago, ffabris said:

First, the pic shows as broken for me.

That aside, having read the description, I have no idea at all. I never experienced this, but last time I played/modded was a long time ago. I don't know what has changed since, and how that might affect things. I can't even remember if I last used SAM or SOS.

Hopefully someone else has insight.

Ok, I hopefully fixed the link (and now I'm flabbergasted at how many times I must have thought I was linking things to people and they saw nothing; lord). Does it show up now?

On 5/29/2020 at 8:55 PM, ffabris said:

Still no pic, sorry.

But at least you made progress!  ?

Alright, giving up on imgur, fuck them, haha. This should work.

y0YM5wb.jpg

On another front (unfortunately), I've now hit a much nastier problem. While messing around with these two:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29830?tab=description&BH=3

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36019

Something broke permanently in The Manipulator. I can no longer open RaceMenu Cosmetic. I can click it, and it tells me to close the menus, but once the menus are closed, RaceMenu doesn't open. I've reinstalled The Manipulator (both an unclean and fully cleaned reinstall) and reinstalled RaceMenu. Both of the randomizer mods have been fully uninstalled and archives deleted. No luck. :(

Guest ffabris

At a guess, one or other of those mods overwrote part of racemenu.

I'd try a new game without those mods, see what happens.

Beyond that, no clue, sorry