first many thanks for the mod

i have few questions if i may

-the option in hacks learn all perks once i use it i cant reuse  when changing my perks mod anyway to reuse the learn all perks option ?

-when i choose the option learn all enchants game instantly CTD

- when i open racemenu for npcs the changes i do for bodyscales like height and such gets resetted after restarting the game 

any help with these issues would be really appretiated many thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feature request:

I'm tired of wenches and guards constantly blocking my view, and harassing me with "Hi there", "Do you need something", "Hi there!", "Is there... anything i can do for you?", when i just want to watch people fuck! Yes, there is something they can do for me: DROP DEAD! But that's kinda permanent... or alternatively, i then need to waste more time reviving them.

So: Can i have a button to just knock people out? Pretty please? Else i might start murdering uniques.

lynak, I seem to recall a mod that does that, on Nexus. But this was long ago, so my memory might be failing me.

kariem: Manipulator doesn't copy outfits from one NPC to another. Instead, it lets apply designated outfits to specific NPCs. You need to specify the outfit ID first, then you can apply it. It is all explained in the mod's description.

I tried almost everything (though I only use EFF) but,, finally I could return tatoo menus, for NPC. and test 

1. use perfect clean save data. (I used this mod saved scene) which start befor chara -make

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/355

2  start chara-make with racemenu, and  confrim all morphs or bone adjustment menu for PC (of course need compatible rig XPMSE etc)

3.  after released , I used heaven bug, then summon one follower. with this mod  ( it is firsttime the NPC show in this game data , and  I test with not clone,, actuall NPC )

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27758

and get her as follower,  and use  EFF (this mod can  do same thing I suppose so) menu to show racemenu options.

4  it worked and I tweak some morph values. then save... 

5 open and confrim, the modified value are same.

6 return Skyrim menu, then load another data which I playing,  (do not change any mod load order etc) , then call same NPC. and test,, I can not see any racemenu option

from EFF>tatoo menu.  (so I can not do anything about same NPC shape)

• 2 weeks later...

I test again.

So my conculusion is

the reason why tatoo menu of manipulator (or EFF etc which can call menu for NPC) not work depend on "save data",  maybe you up-date Racemenu plug ins, about same save data,  then it may cause issue.  if you play  with clean data,   (or you only install current version racemenu, and not use with other versions and up-date racemenu)

you should open Racemenu from manipulator MCM menu (or any other mod)

I test same mod set-up, about 2 save scene.  with manipulator (though activate EFF still,,)

1 is my playing game data, I up-date Racemenu 2 or 3 times  (all racemenu version was compatible for current SKSE and skyrim SE runtime)   

then I have up-dated Racemenu,, about same save data, without care much.   howmany times I tried to open racemenu for NPC,  it never shown .

2 is clean data.. (but I keep install all mods as same as 1),, then I can easy open tatoo menu (or racemenu) to change scale, or bodyslider morphes for same NPC.

(cloth with reeference body, or nude etc,,)  , this pic show I open tatoo menu from Manipulator MCM menu.  (she is icontrolled as EFF Follower , but manipulator MCM menu sitll work without problem) , I found, about Main height, it seems need to close MCM menu once to see changed scale correctly.

(so if you mix use other scale,, only height is not reflected.. but close MCM then it show current adjusted size correctly)

enb2019_10_11_22_52_36.jpg.7b3acfe6ec0dbd6c8962a75b81c741e3.jpg

, so I strongly suggest,, if you can not open tatoo menu,, just try with clean save data first . (or atleast,, use save data,

which have not installed other old version racemenu  and  saved) without change mod sets.

even though you use falrim tools  etc,, if you have used the old racemenu version, and save data,, the save-data not work to open Race menu I think.

(though I do not know,, when this problem happen, at least for me,, most of version had issue). 

But   current Racemeneu SKEE version seems have almost no issue for me (most stable)

though I do not know,, if I keep gaming from this clean data,  ,and save many NPC racemenu data,, (for each NPC, change size etc) again, if it may cause  same issue  or not. then it is not only about Manupulator,, it should happen about all Mod which open racemenu in game  for NPC

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Yes I confirm that this prog is very vicious to use.

I made a new skyrim SE install since 1 week, begin the game, to level 5-6 (going out from helgen, making just a small rush through Riverwood, to whiterun), and then start beginning to import some new mods into my NexusMM.

As soon as I had installed this mod, hop, first launch of game... and just 1/2 half second a dark blink on screen, then nothing more.

A pure fail to launch the game.

I uncheck it in NMM, restart again and miracle !! everything was good. So, may be this program have good functions, but at this time, and with these problems you just explain up, I just think that we should all re-work it, because it have actually too much problems.

(ps : the mods I was installed, was the small collection that everyone is using, beetween skse64, ZAZ 8 +, CBBE, immersive weapons or armors... Devious pack etc, all especially redone to be compatible for skyrim SE.

As you can see, nothing really hard to use. All the time I install theses mods, I never had any bugs with them).

But actually, I check 2 mods who seems to have lot of bugs / problems, first is this one, Manipulator, second is SUM - Skyrim Utility, so for me, at this time, I can only recommend to all to use them with the greatests precaution. 

After that, yes, may be with a fresh new character, perhaps, they could functionning correctly, but at this point of time, I can only giving to you all one conseal : Uncheck them and wait for another clean version.

Friendly, 

Me. ?

Guest ffabris
5 hours ago, MagmaFr said:

Hi. Yes I confirm that this prog is very vicious to use.

The mod works fine other than using RaceMenu to alter NPCs, which is what was discussed here previously. Your issues are typical of incorrect load order or conflicting mods. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting CTD suddenly as I'm going through broken tower redoubt. I just got a follower to help complete it, so I'm wondering could AFT be conflicting with this mod and causing my CTD? Any replies or advice would be appreciated. I honestly can't do without this mod, so if I have to uninstall AFT and get a different follower mod or none at all, that's what i'll do. Thanks.

3 hours ago, ziggyxaki said:

I'm getting CTD suddenly as I'm going through broken tower redoubt. I just got a follower to help complete it, so I'm wondering could AFT be conflicting with this mod and causing my CTD? Any replies or advice would be appreciated. I honestly can't do without this mod, so if I have to uninstall AFT and get a different follower mod or none at all, that's what i'll do. Thanks.

sisterhood of dibella se crashes broken tower redoubt, there is a patch for working npc facegen in the thread for that mod.

i dont think AFT can crash your game specifically in there, but maybe try EFF.

on another note, is ther a way to change npc ai package in game?

i know that neither console nor manipulator can.

• 1 month later...

Here's a weird question.

When a hostile is converted to a Harem member, sometimes they'll still try to attack me when I enter the Harem location. the other members attack them as hostiles.

Any particular issue on my end? Save was absolutely vanilla and fresh when I installed it.

Guest ffabris
3 hours ago, sukamiato said:

Here's a weird question.

When a hostile is converted to a Harem member, sometimes they'll still try to attack me when I enter the Harem location. the other members attack them as hostiles.

Any particular issue on my end? Save was absolutely vanilla and fresh when I installed it.

I have a vague memory of this happening with the original mod. I suggest you read through the tread for that, see what you find.

• 1 month later...

For the outfits feature...

Does it use actual outfit definitions from other plugins, or item lists?  Or both, maybe?

If the plugin with the outfit/list is an ESPFE, will manipulator be able to find the outfit? 

For example, if I have an ESPFE plugin is loaded as FE001, with the FormId of the Outfit as 801.  I put in the plugin filename, then put 801 as the outfit id (an actual outfit), will manipulator find it, or will I have to put the outfit id as 001801 and then update it whenever my load order changes?

Guest ffabris

It uses outfits from the core game, and/or any mod that contains outfits.

In your example, give the outfit ID as 801; Manipulator will locate the mod specified and try to load that outfit ID.

From the description:
Outfits. Select a slot in the list, then give the outfit a name, indicate the mod that contains it, and the form ID in hex, without the first two digits. (eg, Skyrim.esm, 0E3E66) Up to 50 outfits can be define in this way.

On 2/17/2020 at 11:26 PM, ffabris said:

It uses outfits from the core game, and/or any mod that contains outfits.

In your example, give the outfit ID as 801; Manipulator will locate the mod specified and try to load that outfit ID.

From the description:
Outfits. Select a slot in the list, then give the outfit a name, indicate the mod that contains it, and the form ID in hex, without the first two digits. (eg, Skyrim.esm, 0E3E66) Up to 50 outfits can be define in this way.

Cool, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

manipulator  racemenu> face over-ray  may not  work. 

even though I select face over-ray texture, it not reflected for skin, and I can not see any over-ray texture applied, when select them from UI .

And I could find reason, because this scripts  try to check "Nioverride.dll" as plug-in, but recent se Racemenu plug in only have "SKEE.dll"

without user remain another mod offered dll. (or keep old RM dll).

so there are some parts which   need to up-date in " ManupulatorUtils.psc" and compile.  (1210 to 1285 )

Why  I found it,, I saw same problem about "standalone EFF cosmetic menu",  and compare EFF soruce (which up-dated for racemenu (SKEE)) 

and edit scritps,, now it worked..  

I remember manipulator have same function, then  test  again, and  confirm,,though I can offer up-date version, but I do not understand other parts,

and not use manipulator much , then I prefer, ffabris check soruce  and up-date if you can.

I do not know, who  will manage this topic,, and I do not know if ffabris use SE or not,,  then offer my edit scritps, and soruce.

( overwrite only this  data/scripts) , it only change about  ManupulatorUtils.psc , RM related code. so it may not break other functions.

(removed please use my fix2 version,,) sorry,,

What may solve,  you may not see face tatoo,, (overlay) from race menu (UI extension cosmetic menu)  with recent RM (SE)

nochange.JPG.dfcb464b53f458c1a4e6031673002911.JPG

fix.JPG.31c6658763f2ec052fd306f808b8d0a8.JPG