Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

having problems getting this to work at all I have been using the cbbe version (before the big change) for a while just fine but this crashes my game to desktop before I even get to the main menu screen. This doesn't happen unless the new esp is checked, I can get the old adec based body from a few months ago to work but only the body as soon as I try to add any of the new armor replacers it crashes as soon as I try to put any of the armors or clothes on. I have all of the required files installed btw so not sure what the heck I am doing wrong, any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Just a quick question, so the new manga body now uses ADEC textures?

If so then what's with the required normal map that is shown under the requirements? Will just ADEC textures work just as fine?

yes as long as it can be used for the adec body it'll work whether its from here in LL or from nexus

Just a quick question, so the new manga body now uses ADEC textures?

If so then what's with the required normal map that is shown under the requirements? Will just ADEC textures work just as fine?

It's the ADEC normalmap. He included it so you can still use CBBEv3 textures, all you have to do is overwrite with that normalmap. It's not perfect, and it leaves a bit of semi-seam on the butt, but I'm not too bothered by it. Regular ADEC textures will work out of the box.

I have been able to get the armor replacer, desert wind and sovngard steel plate to work but cant get any of the other converted armor/cloths (including the clothing replacer)to work. They simply crash to desktop as soon as I equip them. I have the high heels system, xp32 skeleton, dragonflies tbbp, normal map, and FNIS. I am using the older ADEC body that ledo released shortly after the switch to ADEC mainly because I cant seem to get the the other two that are available to work at all, keep getting a crash to desktop every time I take there cloths off or try to switch armor's/clothing.

I have been able to get the armor replacer, desert wind and sovngard steel plate to work but cant get any of the other converted armor/cloths (including the clothing replacer)to work. They simply crash to desktop as soon as I equip them. I have the high heels system, xp32 skeleton, dragonflies tbbp, normal map, and FNIS. I am using the older ADEC body that ledo released shortly after the switch to ADEC mainly because I cant seem to get the the other two that are available to work at all, keep getting a crash to desktop every time I take there cloths off or try to switch armor's/clothing.

Not sure exactly what the problem is but do you use any custom races? I had a problem with custom races once, had the wrong skeleton files in the custom race's folder, gave me problems with animation. The files in there need to be correct, particularly the skeleton related files. Might not hurt to reinstall xp32 and runs FNIS again(make sure you're using the correct patches, you likely at least need the skeleton arm fix patch).

You might also want to use BOSS, which automatically changes the mods load order to be most compatible with what you have installed.(the GUI version is easiest)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6//?

Maybe this helps, maybe not, ether way good luck.

Overwrite when needed.

1 http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5390/?    ADEC Body

2 http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34713/?  Only install the animations folder

3 http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/?  I use only the default version

4 Manga

Extra; The most beautiful textures I've found and use are these, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15721/?

but you have to download version 1.1 first and then overwrite with version 1.3, it's around 100 megs but worth it, install them last, they have for argonian and khajiit, See this.

Edit: Ops, I forgot, run FNIS and check the arm fix.

I do everything of this, step by step. Even check arm fix. But, still have no fingers at Ivy Valentine V1. :(  Any sugestion?

P.S. Sorry for my english.

Not sure exactly what the problem is but do you use any custom races? I had a problem with custom races once, had the wrong skeleton files in the custom race's folder, gave me problems with animation. The files in there need to be correct, particularly the skeleton related files. Might not hurt to reinstall xp32 and runs FNIS again(make sure you're using the correct patches, you likely at least need the skeleton arm fix patch).

You might also want to use BOSS, which automatically changes the mods load order to be most compatible with what you have installed.(the GUI version is easiest)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6//?

Maybe this helps, maybe not, ether way good luck.

Actually I do have a custom race the lunari I guess I had better poke around and see if that's the problem thanks for the help :)