Jump to content

[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (04/09/20 - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu!)


Recommended Posts

Posted
14 minutes ago, Mautine88 said:

One of the mods in your download causes the game not to load, with the new patch, I am not sure which. I narrowed it down to being only your folder, so i am sure it is one of the mods here. I will try to narrow it down though, you just have a ton of packages in your download.

 

Thank you for letting me and others here know. I no longer update or maintain the mods so it is possible they will not play well with the current game version.

  • 5 months later...
Posted

Hey! The sheer dress recolour is one of my favourite outfits, but it has recently started glitching in my game. Was wondering if you will be updating it?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/19/2024 at 12:32 AM, wannabyte said:

Hey! The sheer dress recolour is one of my favourite outfits, but it has recently started glitching in my game. Was wondering if you will be updating it?

 

I no longer update the mods so some of them may not work in the up-to-date version of the game. Sorry about that!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...