LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

Another question i see there is a new building in dirty island' date=' a slave market if i remember well, i dont want to spoil myself by looking into the CS, but it is for next update or it related to a quest already in the 1.0.3 ?

[/quote']

they are there for things i am working on, you might also see a man walking around tam, he also is planed for something, and there is a new house near carloft estate, and a farmhouse before you get to seaside inn..all for things I am working on. But it may be awhile.

sense you have finished the armor, how do the extra effect it give seem, I did not want to make them to overpowering, but I wanted them to enhance the player some. but not make them invulnerable. yet give them and edge if the wished to wear it.

I have almost every mod required to use this' date=' can someone direct me to the chocolate elf one? I can't find it. I find many called 'chocolate elf' on tesnexus, but I'm not sure which one is right, and given the finicky nature of mods, I need exactly what galgat used.

[/quote']

I resolved the missing heads and related issues with this one:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18247

I also installed this one, don't know if it's required:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24897

And of course 'cute elves':

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16120

Only problem I'm having now is probably three people in four on siren island have the "I HAVE NO GREETING" issue, and it's a bit frustrating to just run around trying to talk to everyone to figure out who the next person I'm supposed to speak to is.

what you want if you can get it is the all in one

0.MBP1.4aFull&MBP++0.90&x117++0.76a(JapaneseLetters) 1.0

file's: Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) v1.4a.part1.rar

Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) v1.4a.part2.rar

Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) v1.4a.part3.rar

Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) v1.4a.part4.rar

you might google those files.

or try this thread that gregathit posted should find help there.

Hm' date=' where might I find a download link to this "all in one" you speak of?

[/quote']

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2521

See post #2 :)

LoversCreatureExtender mod can cause some problems during the pimped quest. The starfish and mushrooms summoned by this mod will attract NPC's attention and break their routing script.

LOL loversCreature extender causes problems with a lot of mods, But it is a fun mod, I have played it often, but I seldom keep it active.

Oh my god,pls tell me where is the howlingcave and how to get the sex slime' date='I've spend 4 hours try to find it....

[/quote']

left a very poor clue in the journal on that, I think it was I never saw anything ON the island.. You must look off the Island, Whre would you be if you stepped off the island ?? you would be in the _____

XEO creates problems with harvesting sperm because most NPCs are now custom races. Is there a workaround for this?

if you mean xeosp it changes the look, but all the races are still there. I was running it, when making this mod, I have sense finally gotten rid of it, and I don't think I will even install it again.

I binds it's self to your game, and if you try to turn it off, It may corrupt all your save games. It did mine.

I like what it does, but it can be lots of trouble, I know it was for me. But it did not cause trouble with this mod.

so..is this version end with the quest of "a whore to be pimped"?I think there is another quest "love armour"' date='but how to start it?

[/quote']

is a gypsy near Carloft home, something I added. Save before see her would be wise.

thanks a lot:DI've just find her,and there is another question:when the queen‘s mom’s mom.... appears in the cave she did not fight to the gypsy(the two just stand...)so I can only use the control console

to kill the gypsy,is that a bug?(However I've finally passed the whole quest of this great mod now,and waiting for the next update~~:P)

so..is this version end with the quest of "a whore to be pimped"?I think there is another quest "love armour"' date='but how to start it?

[/quote']

is a gypsy near Carloft home, something I added. Save before see her would be wise.

thanks a lot:DI've just find her,and there is another question:when the queen‘s mom’s mom.... appears in the cave she did not fight to the gypsy(the two just stand...)so I can only use the control console

to kill the gypsy,is that a bug?(However I've finally passed the whole quest of this great mod now,and waiting for the next update~~:P)

Humm ! no they fight for me, it hard being leashed trying to stay out of there way, so they don't kill me..LOL

I It could be a variable count that is not right, the variables change with each violation All things have to fall into place correctly.

I tried to rush when testing this always made a big mess. So I had to for the most part play out the Quest line, which was very BoRiNg.. after about the umpteenth time :).

I am messing with other stuff at this time, but will try to look at it when I get time.

[/quote']

Humm ! no they fight for me, it hard being leashed trying to stay out of there way, so they don't kill me..LOL

I It could be a variable count that is not right, the variables change with each violation All things have to fall into place correctly.

I tried to rush when testing this always made a big mess. So I had to for the most part play out the Quest line, which was very BoRiNg.. after about the umpteenth time :).

I am messing with other stuff at this time, but will try to look at it when I get time.

Maybe it helps, the first time I entered the Cave gypsy was teleporting from one place to another while she was talking to me.

I cant remember, but I think it was the same as my char was raped by the skeletons.

It was the same during the fight. Until the just stood there.

The only way to complete the quest was to kill gypsy.

I seem to be stuck on the "A Whore to be Pimped" quest. I was taken captive by 2 captors already and then met a SOAP girl who told me I wasn't the only girl being whored on occasion. But now I don't know what to do. HELP!

you may go to island "dirty bay" to find a girl named "Shelley boner"to start the quest:rolleyes:

I seem to be stuck on the "A Whore to be Pimped" quest. I was taken captive by 2 captors already and then met a SOAP girl who told me I wasn't the only girl being whored on occasion. But now I don't know what to do. HELP!

you may go to island "dirty bay" to find a girl named "Shelley boner"to start the quest:rolleyes:

If that is the quest to wake up a sleeping girl put under a spell. I did that already too :(

If that is the quest to wake up a sleeping girl put under a spell. I did that already too :(

you can talk to Nicky Sand in the bar on island "dirty bay" (may be need to wait several days,I‘m not sure)she will capture you again~

Hey, I had a pair of concerns over the mod. Got all the requirements and a somewhat coherent load order, but I ran into 2 issues.

1. Eyes on people don't seem to line up with the Beautiful Peoples. My character is fine but the NPC's are all kinda messed up. Hilarious and scary at the same time.

2. I try to actually go to the island and the game crashes on the load screen. This is easily the most frustrating of the 2 because...I can't actually play it. Not sure what else to say but any suggestions?

Yes is just many things happening right now, Christmas & new years being some of it.

it is 1.03.03 i think right now.

It will be a bit b 4 I can continue it though. I am working on it, mainly just building and adding the new stuff I need for next stages. My Islands need more buildings and such, and I am working on this.

A Whore to be pimped quest, after queen mom port me to Oblivion Gate, got the first key, into the tower..

being slave and got raped by 2 animals then sent to the next floor in 'The Tower Portal to My Eye's My Eye's' got the 2nd key and port me out again.

I can't find out what to do next. :)

Archived