LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

I have uploaded a new version of LoversCrowningIsle.. I Wish I could have tested it more, It has a lot of excremental things in it. and Please read this information I copied from the Doc file.

The very short Pimp mission which has been left open for now, because I intend to do more with it. Starts with a man in the Dirty Bay area.. I have changed the Gag from the one thomthom used, I used the one I made for Mothers trouble mission. It seemed a bit more debasing. And I do try to stay on the extreme side as much as possible.

Please be careful and save before installing just to be safe.

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.02.04

1.Added another quest, Shelly Boner of Dirty Bay, has trouble, her daughter has fallen under a spell. This Quest requires that you have done [Mothers Spider...Yuck..!] quest, and that means you have finished a lot of other quests to get to that point.

I added 7 new cells, and a lot of construction, and about 30 more scripts, a few models, reworked or made to make this one happen, and a lot of text, and story all mine [Not just re typed or edited, but original idea, and story created, and typed be it bad or good by me.]. it was quite time consuming, but fun to do.

I am sure every one will feel they could do it better. That my text expression like SoRrY or my use of words like shit, or piss or just not to there liking.

I understand this. If I were those people I would get another mod to play.

2. Thanks to thomthom, for allowing me to use some of his PlayerSlave mod scripts, I have a little "You the Whore for a Pimp" thing going. I have just started it. first mission is routine, he leads your bound naked abused body to a place where you have to service some abusive characters.

I think what thomthom has done is very inovative, and I just love his work so far on ZMCPlayerSlave. I can not wait to see the rest of it as he developes it.

When you get to the place where this is suppose to happen, please be patient, just stand and look pretty, and wait the customers will begin the acts soon. The Pimp encourages them along as you are defiled. Pay attention to his comment's when it is time for the last trick, Pimp will tell you to talk to one of them, do so and begin the next little trek. He will bind you back up and lead you somewhere else.

if you click on one of them while there sitting down..you will never finish the quest, and be stuck in the room where you are at.

If somehow the Pimp does die while you are still in bondage or you escape your captor. and are still in cuff's. Find a Guard, and they should let you free providing that during the death or escape the Variable "playerEscaped" was set to 1.

If the guard does not seem to free you you might try typing in console " Set xloverggsandm.playerEscaped to 1 " then talk to a guard again.

3. I have tweaked the pathing maps, and the graphic's in some area's still much to do, I hope this mod does not cause you trouble. But it is a mod, I can not be held responsible for anything it does to your system or game.

4.All is still very beta, and I would make save before installing this version. To many things I can not account for.  Please do not mess up a save game that is important to you.

thomthom is quite the scripter, and I was very happy to get to play with his stuff, and add some of it to my mod. I have changed names on scripts items and even the Nif files, and I hope I got them all in the Upload. so it should not in any way conflict with his mod.

Please save your game before trying this.. and remember it is still very beta in nature.. I have tried in the doc file to explain some of the do's and don't s I hope it does not cause anyone any trouble.

if you are brave enough to test it some.

@S60yucca

Chaos mode makes all females susceptible to rape when in combat. If you are having trouble getting joburg to work in a way that does not turn cities into massive orgies while activated then you should turn down your settings. Have your presets to adventurer and keep your preferred types of sex (as in gender) at around one while the ones you dislike at lower decimals. Of course, you can adjust these settings to your likings. Hope this helped.

About the latest version, I'm not sure if I'm impatient or what, but when I get to Dirty Bay and talk to Johny Rams, he gags and chains my char, but then nothing happens. He just stands there.

Also, the quest for the pirates still says "north of the school", when it's in fact straight south.

I finished all the quests two versions ago.  When I update to this new ESP' date=' the Siren queen says \"I have no greeting\" after I get congratulated on bringing a female emissary to the island, which I assume is stopping me from getting to the spider quest.  And in Dirty Bay after getting gagged by Johnny Rams I stood there for five minutes with nothing happening.

Do the updates not play nice with the data from the old versions, so I need to do the quests again?  Or is it a case of the spider thing being triggered in another way and me not waiting for Johnny long enough?

[/quote']

Did you go to the Shivering Isles for the Grummite Essence and did you use the ring of teleport to get back? If so, you may have the same problem I had before where traveling back didn't reset the Shivering Isle location variable. Try typing in the console, "setPlayerInSEWorld 0" and see if that fixes the dialogue.

No help on the Johnny Ram problem, though, as I haven't played the new version yet. :(

About the latest version' date=' I'm not sure if I'm impatient or what, but when I get to Dirty Bay and talk to Johny Rams, he gags and chains my char, but then nothing happens. He just stands there.

Also, the quest for the pirates still says \"north of the school\", when it's in fact straight south.

[/quote']

I will try to look into the pirate quest north south thing... I thought I had it described as right isle.

I finished all the quests two versions ago.  When I update to this new ESP' date=' the Siren queen says \"I have no greeting\" after I get congratulated on bringing a female emissary to the island, which I assume is stopping me from getting to the spider quest.  And in Dirty Bay after getting gagged by Johnny Rams I stood there for five minutes with nothing happening.

Do the updates not play nice with the data from the old versions, so I need to do the quests again?  Or is it a case of the spider thing being triggered in another way and me not waiting for Johnny long enough?

[/quote']

No Johny takes right off after you are bound and gagged... I am testing it now.. What version of nif script do you have running.

I have NifSE v1.0 b:5

- an OBSE plug-in by DragoonWraith.

and Pluggy Version: 132

and are you running OBSE 20  ( Not the beta version )

and I am still running through the game with one of my original saves.

someone else had that problem of no greeting. I forget what the deal was, but it seems it was a conflict..

I will test some see if I can make happen for me... It is hard to find a problem when I can not see it.

LOL:::edited, someone above me answered about the ring of teleport.. I need to fix that. it messes up the greeting it used from shivering Isle.

also have you ran ZMCPlayerSlave with no problems in the animation.. Reason I am asking is they both need the same stuff to function. if both lock up after being bound.

it is likely you have a conflict, or something is missing.

there is something else I thought of... have you finished the Quest to open up the portals between the islands..

Quest Name:: " Easier Passage "

Johny has no way to take you where He wants to go if you have not done this.. I messed up should have had that in the conditions of the dialog..

here is fixed ESP sorry is quick fix only esp and new doc. still need files from main download.

also fixed directions to pirate ship

REMOVED IS IN THE MAIN DOWNLOAD NOW

Have also added this at the top of Download page instruction's.. I will try to fix it full version latter.

I just forgot that he could not travel between islands until that mission was finished. so he just stands there.. I am Vary Sorry.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

please tell me how to pass Mothers Spider...Yuck..! quest i just don't understand it can you post a guide for noob user? :))) please please!!!

Talk to one of the siren's islander's.

they tell you the queen wants to talk to you.

talk to queen

go see mother at her place on first part of siren Island.

do what mother asks enter her basement and get stuffed full of spider eggs. takes awhile several spider want to use you.

talk mother again

have to wait out gestation period.

should finish up after about 4 days.. animation does bug sometimes, so make a save on like the 3rd day in case this happens.

Okay I have edited the full download now with the updated ESP.. here is from the new doc

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.02.04b

1.added condition to Johny so would not start Pimp quest until you have finished Easier way Mission.

2.fixed Journal to read proper way to find pirates, no longer reads north of school.

3. there is a problem with Booty's teleport ring. Do not us it in shivering isle's. it will bug your Dialog..

I will try to fix this in a latter version Sorry.

Problem was Johny could not take you where he wanted to go, because the portals from another quest you needed to do were not there..  until you finish the easier way mission.

I have set condition for that now in the new esp.

those that downloaded 1.2.04 already need only this file below.

http://galgat.earthcom.de/LoversCrowningIsle1.2.4b.7z

Those who need the full version go to downloads.

Thanks for the fix on Johnny' date=' Galgat.  I've never heard of the Easier Way mission before, so I guess I need to poke around to find that.

As for the \"no greeting\" thing, I did read that's a bug as a result from teleporting from SI - except I've never been to SI on account of having never figured out how one actually gets there.

EDIT: It would seem that after the dark elf gets killed on the island, a disembodied voice is supposed to invite me through the door.  That has never happened on any of the three characters I have made.  Any idea how to fix it?

[/quote']

Not really I am going to have to look around a bit to find the simplest way to stop my ring from working in Shivering Isle's. I kind of have idea's but want to do it the easiest way. I remember a short thing that you placed at the top of script's...but is all foggy.

I never had any problems getting to shivering isle.. I think the dark elf fell off in the water once, and somehow it messed me up from entering there.. I like had to restart from an earlier save.

That is bad, cause the portal mission need you to go to shivering Isle to get one Item..you will be stopped in the missions if you can not go there.

I should have know better than to leave my island for a mission..OB has bugs all over it. But Saved games are taken care of better than morrowind, god..! I restarted so many time in Morrowind. mostly because I would remove a mod, and corrupt my save game. OB handles things better like that. I have the same character now I had when I first started this game. I have renamed it, and changed its name, and other stuff, but is the same one.

I wish you luck getting to shivering Isle, You never get pimped by Johny if you don't ...LOL

Sorry not meaning to laugh about your Problem..

a pretty easier way, go to some free space without any npcs around go into third person and open the console

target yourself and then type

"placeatme 00011B75"

(without the quotes)

this will place a Grummite Beater at your position

here is fixed ESP sorry is quick fix only esp and new doc. still need files from main download.
I must be blind as a bat' date=' but where would someone get the main file? Forgive me I have looked.

[/quote']

My mod is in the download area, you should find it there. I have the fixed ESP in the main download now anyway. so if you get that you don't need the other one, I only placed it there for those people that down loaded the one with the misstake in the esp file.

Teleporting a grummite to me worked like a charm.

Great, I am glad you got there. Shivering Isles is a neat place sort of. I enjoyed the missions there in some ways much better than the ones in the normal Oblivion area.

Or at least you got the Grummi essence..

This is awesome work Galgat.  Birthed the spider for the queen's mom and am about to help the woman from Dirty Bay.  Had Johnny parade my toon around and pimp her.  Is there only one mission from him so far or is there something I can do to trigger additional ones?

right now onely the one released, I have a couple more, but i am still fine tuning them. next pimp that take you and use's you is a she cat, But they will have to wait for the next update, might not be that long, I am testing , as much as I can..  BUt lots of TriaL & ErRoR..:(

I test a little more I might upload just the esp, with the extra Pimp session.. but it may be flacky, if you really wwant to test it, I could maybe post it in a PM for you to try.

Just a question' date=' most of the sirens still suffer from the no greeting stuff, but at least the queen worked for me, so I'm wondering if I'll be able to go through the island or do I have to find out what breaks them?

[/quote']

I do not know why they do not greet you, every one of them has a greeting when I play, not much but a greeting, " like looks like your ready for treatment" and the really long winded "Sir"  but greeting's none the less.

I do know if you use Booty's ring to get back from shivering Isle it causes a bug in the greetings. Other than that I don't know.

Not only would I be happy to test it' date=' I'd be honored.

[/quote']

It is only one more little pimping quest difference, but I will try to package it up so you can try it. and a sound file added for when the master jerks the leash to drag you along.

But I have to go to bed now..

Last time I was in SI was before this mod, so I'm not sure how that'd affect it in any way. Queen talks to me, and the siren at the first entrance talks to me, rest have no greeting. Some of them seem to be missing eyes or hair, though.. I've updated to most recent mbp, so that can't be it.

Edit: Unless I figure out what's breaking the common sirens, I can't get the essence without cheating, as I can't talk to them, and trying to initiate sex otherwise causes a CTD.

Ronttu  Trust me you are missing a MBP file of some sort the no greeting, well seems if they dont have the proper meshes, they cant fully load so they cant resopnd you are missing a MBP file I have pulled my hair out and finaly got MBP working lol  but what I allways forget is to load the base MBP file check to make sure you have it then you can do the 2ch version ;) but thats your deal there......

a pretty easier way' date=' go to some free space without any npcs around go into third person and open the console

target yourself and then type

\"placeatme 00011B75\"

(without the quotes)

this will place a Grummite Beater at your position

[/quote']

thx you alchmo, for helping.. I use to have a list some where with all the codes in the game, for items and characters, but lost it. :(

Last time I was in SI was before this mod' date=' so I'm not sure how that'd affect it in any way. Queen talks to me, and the siren at the first entrance talks to me, rest have no greeting. Some of them seem to be missing eyes or hair, though.. I've updated to most recent mbp, so that can't be it.

Edit: Unless I figure out what's breaking the common sirens, I can't get the essence without cheating, as I can't talk to them, and trying to initiate sex otherwise causes a CTD.

[/quote']

have you installed the chocolate elf part of MBP it is and option able installation during the Omod install. if you are missing body parts then something is not installed correctly.

Most of the sirens look fine, a few are missing eyes or hair, but even the ones that look normal don't greet me. Queen worked, like I said before, but even she had no greeting while there was no quest dialog with her.

I consoled my way past the essense collecting, everything else works just fine so far.

And yes, I do have chocolate elves, I got the whole shebang since ThomThoms mod wasn't working without it.

Most of the sirens look fine' date=' a few are missing eyes or hair, but even the ones that look normal don't greet me. Queen worked, like I said before, but even she had no greeting while there was no quest dialog with her.

I consoled my way past the essense collecting, everything else works just fine so far.

And yes, I do have chocolate elves, I got the whole shebang since ThomThoms mod wasn't working without it.

[/quote']

I am sorry for your trouble, but if you are missing any body parts, you have something missing... I wish I could tell you what. Maybe the MBP form threads can help you. MBP is not my mod, I have trouble installing it right my self.. It is nice when everything in it works right.

But I have had trouble with it too, sometimes..

if you can find the OMOD version I had the least trouble with it.

I did install xeoex some time back, but there is no dependency in my mod for this, However it does do some modifications to the way some character's look. I have ran my mod with it turned off, and found no problems like you describe.

I like what xeoex does, but it can give you frame rate problems if your system is a bit low end.

I have seen your same, or similar problem in earlier thread's and most that solved the problem, did so by adding parts that were missing or, or re installing MBP.

I wish sometimes I had not used MBP, I do like having the many variations in races to use, but it is troublesome for some people.

Archived