Nier DLC Dress by Team TAL UUNP Bodyslide?

• 4 months later...
On 6/21/2018 at 2:00 AM, Jinxxed0 said:

Here's the mod: https://www.patreon.com/posts/9204-nier-2b-by-19195156

I was hoping someone could make/know of a UUNP Bodyslide for the blue dress from this mod. The black dress has been done before already.

Normally, i'd do it myself, but it's separated weirdly and causes a seam. I guess that's why no one's done it yet.

read the description ※ DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS FILES ※

LL does not support piracy!

1 hour ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Winny... you can get the XP32 UNP version of the mod from the Team TAL site for free as usual. Nothing wrong with posting the bodyslide setting to change the body so long as the original mod is a dependency.

OK, but why is this in the mod description?

※DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS FILES※

14 hours ago, winny257 said:

without the approval of the author, is piracy

Ahh there is that word again... Recently I have asked many questions including ones to lawyers about this and here in Merica if you read Bethesda's creation kit agreement it kinda becomes clear. You cannot copyright a product based off another copyrighted product without legal consent aka contract. Only if the product is 100% standalone meaning it does not need Bethesda's software or any copyrighted product to use it then maybe you would have a case. Otherwise you do not " own" a mod ...Bethesda does as you gave up your right as soon as you use their product. I have searched copyrights and have found none as again it would require Bethesda to give you a legal contract to do so.

Now if you download a stolen game then that is piracy or anything that the legal maker has a legal copyright to claim to make money and distribute if stolen then it is piracy. But, sharing a mod is not piracy as I read and understand the laws and contracts that surround them. this sums it up https://www.gamezone.com/news/bethesda-owns-the-rights-to-your-skyrim-creation-kit-mods/

As was explained when I asked even people who put mods behind a paywall are doing so is in violation of Bethesda's copyrights aka making money off their copyrighted product and that is piracy you cannot make money off a copyrighted product period. I am still doing research on this as it intrigues me and I will not stop researching until I find the bottom of it or till I am satisfied with answers.

• 4 months later...

What? Piracy? Team TAL has "Piracy" others game permission and "Requesting Patreon" at that site. Who is piracy?

If Team TAL say free for use than i agree their permission. But they want "Patreon" at "Piracy" contents releasing. So i never agree their permission.

5 minutes ago, daedrasp said:

What? Piracy? Team TAL has "Piracy" others game permission and "Requesting Patreon" at that site. Who is piracy?

If Team TAL say free for use than i agree their permission. But they want "Patreon" at "Piracy" contents releasing. So i never agree their permission.

Why did you feel the need to dig up an 8 month old thread for this?

Archived