bark1313 Posted August 20 Posted August 20 On 7/14/2026 at 9:10 AM, nonofyodambiznes said: i've been thinking about a new quest; this one is triggered when player and mistress are in the kitchen and player gets naked, the dialogue is as follows: I saw something like that in WhiteNeko's PDA mod. It works poorly and crashes every other time. It is an interesting idea, though. 1
Dhamaal Posted August 20 Posted August 20 Under guillotine when I behaede the self body then a problem occurs, that is I can't move the body, the beheaded body shaking while lying on guillotine but I can't get up or do anything or the sceen not changing, but other npcs works normally but I can only moove the camera by mouse nothing else can do. Please sombody help me and tell me the solution please...
Password-Forgotten-SadFace Posted August 22 Posted August 22 Longtime lurker here. I appear to be stuck on the intro quest. Everything seems to work fine up to killing Orthor. After that, I return to the Riften tavern to find Maya and a bunch of vigilants. I talk to her and she attacks me, and the quest updates to tell me to defend myself. Problem is, Maya is an essential character and gets back up after I kill her. I can use the console to remove her essential status, after which killing her makes a popup appear telling me I've defeated the vigilants, but after that nothing happens. I've returned to the mistress after killing Orthor, as the quest log seems to be telling me to do, but nothing changes there, nor after I kill Maya with the console. I don't see anyone else reporting this problem, so it might be a mod issue as I'm running quite a few of those along with this one. For now I can try and mess with quest stages via the console?
Leavira Posted August 22 Posted August 22 (edited) 11 hours ago, Password-Forgotten-SadFace said: Longtime lurker here. I appear to be stuck on the intro quest. Everything seems to work fine up to killing Orthor. After that, I return to the Riften tavern to find Maya and a bunch of vigilants. I talk to her and she attacks me, and the quest updates to tell me to defend myself. Problem is, Maya is an essential character and gets back up after I kill her. I can use the console to remove her essential status, after which killing her makes a popup appear telling me I've defeated the vigilants, but after that nothing happens. I've returned to the mistress after killing Orthor, as the quest log seems to be telling me to do, but nothing changes there, nor after I kill Maya with the console. I don't see anyone else reporting this problem, so it might be a mod issue as I'm running quite a few of those along with this one. For now I can try and mess with quest stages via the console? Ok, so after killing Orthor you need to go back to the fort, not Riften, Maya should come with three other vigilantes, who will then attack you, you have to kill the other three and knock Maya down into bleed out, it should then load you into the forts kitchen with a bound Maya, if your going to the tavern not the fort after killing Orthor then you likely not hitting the marker to trigger something, Maya is meant to not die in the fight outside. Edited August 22 by Leavira
Password-Forgotten-SadFace Posted August 22 Posted August 22 5 hours ago, Leavira said: Ok, so after killing Orthor you need to go back to the fort, not Riften, Maya should come with three other vigilantes, who will then attack you, you have to kill the other three and knock Maya down into bleed out, it should then load you into the forts kitchen with a bound Maya, if your going to the tavern not the fort after killing Orthor then you likely not hitting the marker to trigger something, Maya is meant to not die in the fight outside. Looks like a mod conflict issue or something, then. Maya and her pals stay in Riften for me, and I've roamed around the tower looking for a trigger with no dice. Completing the quest with console doesn't seem to have any issues, luckily. In other news, I've finished the main questline. Enjoyed it quite a bit! A question though, is the option to tell the mistress I want another master supposed to do anything? I assume it's supposed to tie into the slavery mod that's recommended, but I don't have that on. I assumed it would let me meet that Khaless Dhalmass character in the screenshots, but I guess not. How do I meet her? Do I have to get lucky with waitress/vip requests?
Leavira Posted August 23 Posted August 23 12 hours ago, Password-Forgotten-SadFace said: Looks like a mod conflict issue or something, then. Maya and her pals stay in Riften for me, and I've roamed around the tower looking for a trigger with no dice. Completing the quest with console doesn't seem to have any issues, luckily. In other news, I've finished the main questline. Enjoyed it quite a bit! A question though, is the option to tell the mistress I want another master supposed to do anything? I assume it's supposed to tie into the slavery mod that's recommended, but I don't have that on. I assumed it would let me meet that Khaless Dhalmass character in the screenshots, but I guess not. How do I meet her? Do I have to get lucky with waitress/vip requests? So after you kill Orthor the quest marker should point you back to the Fort, about where you went when you first meet Orthor, if Maya isn't moving over there then there might be something blocking her pathing, would need to check what mods you have that affect Riften. The Khaless Dhalmass one is from the repetable quests once you have left and come back, after being released/sold after the initial run you can return to Mistress and ask to work there again which opens up a lot of other quests to do. 1
Delzaron Posted August 23 Author Posted August 23 On 8/20/2026 at 1:38 PM, Dhamaal said: Under guillotine when I behaede the self body then a problem occurs, that is I can't move the body, the beheaded body shaking while lying on guillotine but I can't get up or do anything or the sceen not changing, but other npcs works normally but I can only moove the camera by mouse nothing else can do. Please sombody help me and tell me the solution please... sound ligke more a technical problem with pama and dependancies.
dfoy1996 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 I believe this page is for the special edition I've had a nightmare getting this mod working i have pama furniture and zaz 8.0 installed i remember when installing zaz the two i downloaded were zaz 8.0 rev 2 or something from mega.nz and hdt cbbe one or something 3bba. I have the x32 sske extended skeleton sexlab and sexlab animations. So my issue is with talking carnifition after she demands i get onto the plate and she inserts the carrot plug the animations freeze and I'm stuck can't talk to her. Also while I have been able to advance the quest on the older legendary version I got stuck after killing Maya I'm teleported to the castle dungeon Maya is nude and just stands there the headless body of the other girl walks and hangs herself back upside down I'm in the same hogtied position on the table and can't do anything.
Leavira Posted September 5 Posted September 5 (edited) On 9/3/2026 at 1:07 AM, dfoy1996 said: I believe this page is for the special edition I've had a nightmare getting this mod working i have pama furniture and zaz 8.0 installed i remember when installing zaz the two i downloaded were zaz 8.0 rev 2 or something from mega.nz and hdt cbbe one or something 3bba. I have the x32 sske extended skeleton sexlab and sexlab animations. So my issue is with talking carnifition after she demands i get onto the plate and she inserts the carrot plug the animations freeze and I'm stuck can't talk to her. Also while I have been able to advance the quest on the older legendary version I got stuck after killing Maya I'm teleported to the castle dungeon Maya is nude and just stands there the headless body of the other girl walks and hangs herself back upside down I'm in the same hogtied position on the table and can't do anything. When you're on the platter, have you pressed SPACEBAR to bring up the option to get up? There is no auto advance there, you have to get up and go talk to Carni yourself to continue. Edited September 5 by Leavira
skyrim_sexyfan Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Every time I try and enter the fort my game crashes I have all the required mods does anyone know why this is happening?
killer905 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 3 hours ago, skyrim_sexyfan said: Every time I try and enter the fort my game crashes I have all the required mods does anyone know why this is happening? You need ZaZ 8.0+ NOT 7 or 8 but 8+
devlog87 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 9/2/2026 at 9:07 PM, dfoy1996 said: I believe this page is for the special edition I've had a nightmare getting this mod working i have pama furniture and zaz 8.0 installed i remember when installing zaz the two i downloaded were zaz 8.0 rev 2 or something from mega.nz and hdt cbbe one or something 3bba. I have the x32 sske extended skeleton sexlab and sexlab animations. So my issue is with talking carnifition after she demands i get onto the plate and she inserts the carrot plug the animations freeze and I'm stuck can't talk to her. Also while I have been able to advance the quest on the older legendary version I got stuck after killing Maya I'm teleported to the castle dungeon Maya is nude and just stands there the headless body of the other girl walks and hangs herself back upside down I'm in the same hogtied position on the table and can't do anything. Ive been having this same issue, i guess its because fus ro doh isnt updated to latest 1.7.104 version
skyrim_sexyfan Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 9/17/2026 at 6:06 PM, killer905 said: You need ZaZ 8.0+ NOT 7 or 8 but 8+ Thanks could you provide the link please?
killer905 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 22 minutes ago, skyrim_sexyfan said: Thanks could you provide the link please? The packs of ZAP 8 can be found here: ZAZ 8.0 CBBE Rev2 : https://mega.nz/#!rJghkKBZ!Orm3SQ4_W7Icpbnjs--FzvX2cJQlZg82WlywEct_Jfw ZAZ 8.0 UNP Rev2 : https://mega.nz/#!7B5RFTIS!M5PL4MZvVPSTM6UfoVkXbJcBzN0GQxH52IszrKvylaM The packs of ZAP 8+ can be found here: ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT 2023 : https://mega.nz/file/7IhyFKrQ#IfUw7ex6vg6h0to4x5fQ7IoEJpUqUmW130p7aazDNmg ZAZ 8.0+ UUNP HDT 2023 : https://mega.nz/file/3FxmUQwB#fN7DSeTkL_yVssza0Hbxv1a7XdF9xul3gZyuEjVTp3A 1
skyrim_sexyfan Posted September 18 Posted September 18 2 hours ago, killer905 said: The packs of ZAP 8 can be found here: ZAZ 8.0 CBBE Rev2 : https://mega.nz/#!rJghkKBZ!Orm3SQ4_W7Icpbnjs--FzvX2cJQlZg82WlywEct_Jfw ZAZ 8.0 UNP Rev2 : https://mega.nz/#!7B5RFTIS!M5PL4MZvVPSTM6UfoVkXbJcBzN0GQxH52IszrKvylaM The packs of ZAP 8+ can be found here: ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT 2023 : https://mega.nz/file/7IhyFKrQ#IfUw7ex6vg6h0to4x5fQ7IoEJpUqUmW130p7aazDNmg ZAZ 8.0+ UUNP HDT 2023 : https://mega.nz/file/3FxmUQwB#fN7DSeTkL_yVssza0Hbxv1a7XdF9xul3gZyuEjVTp3A Thank you it works now
199 10 10 3 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Any chance a form of optimization pass can be made to the room interiors? Right now the amount of draw calls certain angles of the mod approaches 20000, which leads to horrendous frame rates in various parts of the mod. The game already performs very poorly above 10000 drawcalls, please consider making an optimization pass to the interiors using occlusion planes or something else. 1
Delzaron Posted Sunday at 05:23 PM Author Posted Sunday at 05:23 PM 17 hours ago, 199 10 10 3 said: Any chance a form of optimization pass can be made to the room interiors? Right now the amount of draw calls certain angles of the mod approaches 20000, which leads to horrendous frame rates in various parts of the mod. The game already performs very poorly above 10000 drawcalls, please consider making an optimization pass to the interiors using occlusion planes or something else. problem is I don't know what is the cause of these frame rates dropping... if you know it, please let me know, so I could provide a fix
Leavira Posted Monday at 08:23 AM Posted Monday at 08:23 AM 14 hours ago, Delzaron said: problem is I don't know what is the cause of these frame rates dropping... if you know it, please let me know, so I could provide a fix They are basically saying there is to much clutter, to many individual objects/meshes to render, with some of the graphics overhaul mods around today in particular it can get very system heavy, as they are asking for objects that don't need to be there to be removed, I know when you advance the quest some of it get cleared up automatically but sounds like they are having the issue from the start before that happens. 1
shrtjsrtj Posted Tuesday at 02:23 AM Posted Tuesday at 02:23 AM 23 hours ago, Delzaron said: problem is I don't know what is the cause of these frame rates dropping... if you know it, please let me know, so I could provide a fix Do you use room bounds and portals or occlusion planes for the map? Here's a tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqzvWVuHh8I Honestly that stuff is all beyond me, but I think that's what they're talking about. 1
Delzaron Posted Tuesday at 08:04 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 08:04 PM 17 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said: Do you use room bounds and portals or occlusion planes for the map? Here's a tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqzvWVuHh8I Honestly that stuff is all beyond me, but I think that's what they're talking about. the restaurant is a single cell. I don't use occlusions...
Ink_Ribbon Posted Wednesday at 07:55 AM Posted Wednesday at 07:55 AM 11 hours ago, Delzaron said: the restaurant is a single cell. I don't use occlusions... Yes, that's the problem Imagine you're holding a stack of plates, right? You can hold a small stack in your hands, you can set down that stack on a table if you need to move them around because you're actively using those plates instead. You don't need to be holding all of the plates in the kitchen in your hands at the same time, just in case someone needs a specific plate out of that stack. Occlusion planes are metaphorical tables, telling the game engine "hey, if the player isn't in this room or looking in this direction, then you don't need to render their geometry," because it's actually significantly cheaper to only render what the player is looking at, or what's in the room and the adjacent room, instead of two rooms over. If a player is standing in Carnificina's bedroom, it doesn't need to be rendering all the NPCs in the dining area. They're all still there, they're still interacting, scripts and triggers are still firing, but the game doesn't need to use video memory rendering them.
199 10 10 3 Posted Wednesday at 07:41 PM Posted Wednesday at 07:41 PM What ink_ribbon said. You're not using any occlusion planes or room bounds, so the game is constantly trying to render the entirety of fort which is why even though there's very little on the screen the game attempts to render a massive amount of objects that wouldn't be seen at various camera angles. This is the case too with the added laboratory dungeons and the like. Also please make the fort's map marker not enabled by default.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now