On 9/5/2019 at 1:53 AM, Dragonjoe69 said:

I installed per the guide posted here except I installed the 1.3 version of mutated lust overwriting the one patch to bang them all, screens are with strong, cbbe, bt2 and SME installed, I haven't had the opportunity to test any of the other SME body types yet, but I'm most likely going to remove SME due to the texture incompatibility and the freezing on death bug.

20190904133232_1.jpg

20190904133213_1.jpg

20190904133233_1.jpg

20190904133235_1.jpg

this might be a dumb question, but why don't my supermutant in game be naked and don't have penis when i use this sex mod? how do you get your supermutant nude body with penis? i can't figure it out for a moment

20191115232834_1.jpg

On 11/15/2019 at 11:28 AM, salzsaure said:

this might be a dumb question, but why don't my supermutant in game be naked and don't have penis when i use this sex mod? how do you get your supermutant nude body with penis? i can't figure it out for a moment

20191115232834_1.jpg

You need to install a nude supermutant body, install this

11 hours ago, salzsaure said:

I've installed it, but nothing change, do you know where probably my problem is? i used NMM to install that

Sorry, I forgot the texture and materials folders, re uploaded, side note, the file is set up to work around the freezing super mutant bug, witch unfortunately causes the penis lick animation to be misaligned, I placed the broken hkx file in a temp folder in with the meshes(named hkx) if you want the animation to work properly remove the hkx from the file and place it back in the mesh folder, the side effect of this is now some of the super mutants will freeze like statues when you kill them

SupermutantNudeBodyReUpload.7z

20 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

Sorry, I forgot the texture and materials folders, re uploaded, side note, the file is set up to work around the freezing super mutant bug, witch unfortunately causes the penis lick animation to be misaligned, I placed the broken hkx file in a temp folder in with the meshes(named hkx) if you want the animation to work properly remove the hkx from the file and place it back in the mesh folder, the side effect of this is now some of the super mutants will freeze like statues when you kill them

SupermutantNudeBodyReUpload.7z 14.81 MB · 2 downloads

still, nothing changes, do you have any ideas?

20191117202204_1.jpg

20191117202204_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 10:59 AM, McAztec said:

In case anyone is wondering what this means, what to do exactly, go into your Fallout 4 install directory at Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\FeralGhoul\CharacterAssets and swap FeralGhoulBase.nif with FeralGhoulBase_Nude.nif. I reccomend making a backup first, just in case. Thank you Campbell for the idea of swapping the bodies!

Now that this is out of the way, I too have a small problem, my ghouls don't have heads, like faceless, they have those crazy hairs but no heads, so yeah, not sure what I'm doing wrong here, don't think it's a mod conflict as I went trough most of my mods and tried to uninstall everything Feral Related, even retexture mods, and no dice...

I use MO2 and I have no "FeralGhoulBase.nif or FeralGhoulBase_Nude.nif". Also the search function does not show "FeralGhoulBase.nif or FeralGhoulBase_Nude.nif". Likewise, the folder Mutated Lust 1.3 contains no .nif . I only have "Feral Ghoul Cowgirl F / FG.hkx" and "AAF_ActorIcon_FeralGhoul.swf" files

14 hours ago, Bloodhhunter666 said:

I use MO2 and I have no "FeralGhoulBase.nif or FeralGhoulBase_Nude.nif". Also the search function does not show "FeralGhoulBase.nif or FeralGhoulBase_Nude.nif". Likewise, the folder Mutated Lust 1.3 contains no .nif . I only have "Feral Ghoul Cowgirl F / FG.hkx" and "AAF_ActorIcon_FeralGhoul.swf" files

As you can see, that post is from quite a while ago. Back when that was posted, there was a "mod", more like files needed for stuff to look right, named "Data" made by Leito if I remember right. That included the nifs for ferals, dogs, supermutants and maybe something else, don't quite remember. Anyways, in the meantime that mod is no longer needed, however the files are there for me, and they're added by "The One Patch to Band Them All" if I'm reading this hardlink correctly. So yeah, that advice is outdated most likely, along with whatever I was referring to, I guess. Thanks though.

Just wanted to say that I finally have almost everything working and this animation pack is amazing.

The only thing I haven't managed to make work is the "tongue" animation. I get "*warning* [080] XML error: value node (action - addTongue) frames (300) cant be greater than the Animation Node (Superhuman Penis Lick) frames (9.00090009) (Note: When loop is true the total frames is doubled). Defaulting to Animation Node time..."

I don't know if this is something I can change to fix?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/25/2019 at 8:56 PM, daledoe67 said:

how do you get them to do it...they are just trying to kill me

This is probably a late response but you probably already figured it out... You can use Animal Friend perk / Wasteland Whisperer perk to pacify them.  That way they won't abruptly try to kill you.  If you have the Wasteland Workshop however, you can tame them by simply putting the cage of whatever you are trying to get, wait for a few days.  Just make sure you also put down a Beta Wave emitter.  It will be non aggressive towards you or any settlers if you put it in a settlement.

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo I'm a bit confused here. Do I still need the penis mesh for creatures mods linked in the OP? There's another animation pack for creatures by Gray User (AAF Creature Pack Release 3.0) and it doesn't mention anything of the sort, even though in the pics the creatures have schlongs. Sorry, I'm new to this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/29/2020 at 1:04 AM, shadowreaper12 said:

for both of your amazing mods i was wondering if you have to be a female character for them to work

Yet to use this mod worried about its age and seeing some having issues though will be testing it out and using soon probably, and I also have no interest in a technical male (futa->though game registers this as male so should be same/female is my preference) so take this with grain of salt.

But in case you still have not figured it out figured would reply in attempt to help.

There are ways to choose the animation sort of like with MCG. 

More importantly you can go to AAF file and change the ini settings to ignore gender, and grab a mod called morning sex with lover which adds rings that allow you to change gender to game (least this what I been told and apparently works for Futa workaround yet to test it all out).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...