Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

3 hours ago, kaxat said:

Thanks leakim.

Ironically that is probably a feature. I forgot to mention it. Perhaps I should remove it. On the Slavery Stats MCM page you can assign a hotkey to show your current stats. I rarely used that key. So I made it toggle the enforcer on/off while showing stats. Each time you press the key it says if it disabled or enabled the enforcer. Then it shows your stats. But blink and you might miss the notification that the enforcer was disabled.

I built that feature early on. Before I worked on preventing dialogue and scene interruptions. Before I had a slider for reducing player sex calls. In those days it was nice to be able to quickly toggle the enforcer off if I was doing a story quest. Now it is rare that I toggle it off. Probably don't need a hotkey anymore. Although one nice thing about the hotkey is that it does not clear your city actor cache. So if you are temporarily disabling the enforcer it is the best way to do it.

Thanks for the feedback and bug report. I get paranoid when no one reports bugs. Code is never perfect. Have not had as much time for testing lately. Good to know others are play testing.

Ah. I see. Makes sense, and I kinda like the idea, now that I know it exists. I did see the text, but did not give much thought to it, since I am using the same hotkey to show the status of all relevant mods, which means I get like 10+ messages when pressing the "status" hotkey. Like the idea of keeping it, but maybe it make sense to make it a separate MCM option, even if you can assign it to the same key as status by default.

On 9/24/2022 at 1:44 AM, kaxat said:

Version 0.3 Beta

• Bug fixes
    • Prevent player from being gangbanged prior to certification quest.

I'd like to share my opinion of this specific change!

I actually kinda of liked that this could happen before the certification. 

I'm not actually sure that many people plays Slaverun in order to complete the questline (as it is incredibly long and has many issues), and not being able to see this content without doing so is really sad. 

Would you mind adding an MCM option to toggle this requirement? That would be really awesome.

Thanks for your effort!

14 hours ago, kaxat said:

@Walaba One way to double check is try opening xEdit in Vortex. If xEdit opens and shows Slaveruns esp file without an error message popping up then you have the required masters.

Thanks so much man, xEdit showed I was missing one so I installed it and now it's working.

On 10/1/2022 at 11:08 AM, leakim said:

I'd like to share my opinion of this specific change!

I actually kinda of liked that this could happen before the certification. 

I'm not actually sure that many people plays Slaverun in order to complete the questline (as it is incredibly long and has many issues), and not being able to see this content without doing so is really sad. 

Would you mind adding an MCM option to toggle this requirement? That would be really awesome.

Thanks for your effort!

MCM options are a two edged sword. They generally breed bugs which means the modder spends more time testing and less time adding new content. I hesitate to add further options. I am still mulling this over. I too view Slaverun as more of an atmospheric mod. I don't play it for the story quests I play it because of the Enforcer.

Are you playing as a slave or as a free person or slaver? If a slave you should try enabling Slaverun's Cheat Mode. It is not perfect. Though it usually works if you do not use it to enslave whole cities. Especially when given the option to skip straight to Whiterun being enslaved. Don't take that dialogue option. Instead you will later be offered the dialogue options to skip portions of that quest. And you can use those cheats. Eventually you will be asked if you want to skip your slave certification. Say yes and you are done.

Another option is to run the command "CompleteQuest SLV_SlaveCertification1" in your console. NPCs will treat you as a certified slave. This should work regardless of if you are free or not. But it will probably have unintended consequences if you wish to do the Slaverun main story later on. Best to avoid this command unless you have assuredly sworn off the main quest. So maybe it would be a good idea to put that in the MCM.

@AnnaShapard SexLab disables the load button while the player is part of a SexLab animation. Something likely went wrong during your SexLab scene. It might just be script lag. I would exit to the desktop and then load a save from before this issue. Try again.

If the load button stays disabled a second time you might have a mod conflict or something. You could probably brute force your way through this using the console. Open it and type Save Temp and it will create a new save. Exit to the main menu and load this new save. Your load button should in theory work now. But you should not have to do this. I would worry that a permanently disabled load button is a sign of something worse.

Another possibility is perhaps your Zaz or Devious settings are preventing you from manually saving the game while shackled. I forget if one of them has that option.

The Enforcer Enhanced mod now has its own download page and support thread! I will stop cluttering this thread with my mod now.

Thank you for all of the help beta testing. I have not yet finished a new version of the mod. The next version turned into a huge undertaking. Still a couple features to finish building. Many of the new features depend on each other so they could not be released piecemeal.

I have a question. I've been thinking of giving this mod a look, however I'm not really much into excessive amounts of sex, especially non-consentual. Are there MCM options in this mod to limit or control the amount of sex that happens to the PC and/or the NPCs?

I know it would kinda be against the spirit of the mod but I'm interested in checking out some of the other things it might have to offer.

2 hours ago, serranna said:

I have a question. I've been thinking of giving this mod a look, however I'm not really much into excessive amounts of sex, especially non-consentual. Are there MCM options in this mod to limit or control the amount of sex that happens to the PC and/or the NPCs?

I know it would kinda be against the spirit of the mod but I'm interested in checking out some of the other things it might have to offer.

I dont think thats posible, the only thing u could do is flag consensual animations as agressive ones so it would kind of look consensual, besides that im pretty sure theres nothing to be done, rape is the spirit of the mod.

what are the actual requirements for SE?

no LE crash fixes i assume

and isn't Devious Expansion integrated now?

EDIT 1: did some more reading and testing, this really doesn't work in SE does it... it needs outdated DD versions and the above fix doesn't seem to work anymore.

@kaxat what is your list to get it functioning?

EDIT 2: ok, more scouring and the version provided by ohsnapdragon in this thread works, @kaxat if you aren't going to upload your own SE port, maybe you could consider adding an installation tutorial to your enhance mod. 

Edited by sekuzeku

not sure if this is the right place to ask this but could anyone give some direction on how I could make a patch between this an proteus? Currently if you make a new character in proteus that is the opposite gender of your original slaverun does not see the change in gender. Same goes for Sexlab Survival but thats a whole other beast I want to figure out.

On 10/1/2022 at 4:40 PM, kaxat said:

@Koshia This mod patches compatibility with newer version of Devious and Slaverun.

I had the same Problem, but once I install the patch, it just replaces "required devious devices expansion/integration 4.0 or 4.1" with "requires devious devices expasion/integration 4.0 or 4.2"

I run the latest version of Devious Devices, i.e. "Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1.7".

The patch installs AFTER slaverun and AFTER devious devices, overwriting both of their files. 

Is the load order wrong, or do I need a different version of DD?

EDIT: Solved it. Despite displaying the error message, and with the remark that "slaverun did not load", the mod loaded anyways, and I the prequest started once i entered a town. 

Edited by gerroth
  • 2 weeks later...

hey got a quick question, idk why but slaverun doesn't seem to recognize some of DD, and the shakles are just knee purple shackles. The only 2 other recognized devices are the tight dress and the bound jacket. I tried downoalding the patch mentioned upwards but it didn't fix it... Any ideas to help?

Just gonna ask it here but it keep saying i need DD intergration v4.0 or 4.2 but i have 5.1 installed is there anyway to fix that for Se version??? cos i have been trying to get it but its all for LE versions of the game.....
Edit: Nvm i installed the thing from about and it seems to work now for some reason

Edited by RockerNL
On 10/27/2022 at 2:07 AM, ck2modfan said:

I thought I remember seeing a patch for missing ankle and other chain device textures. Device shows but is purple. I can't seem to find. Can someone please point to link if they have it? Thanks!

I did find something in the end but it's for skyrim vanilla and when loaded in with the rest it crashes on launch, ill still post it....