Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

6 hours ago, RedNick54 said:

Slaverun doesn't start nor does the MCM appear. I don't get the wrong DD version message. I have all the requirements. What else could be causing the issue. I've put the mod at the bottom of my load order and still no dice.

I have the same issue but I do get the wrong DD version message I tried the compatibility patch and the other version linked in this thread. Would love a fix 

19 hours ago, DeathbyBubbles said:

I have the same issue but I do get the wrong DD version message I tried the compatibility patch and the other version linked in this thread. Would love a fix 

Do you have the "Slaverun Enforcer - Standsalone 0.5" mod. I removed that mod from my load order and now slaverun bootsup as it should.

Edit: Apparently its a know issue for the mod. Download this patch by the mod author.

Edited by RedNick54

@RedNick54 and everybody else. Sorry about that issue. Indeed the missing MCM is almost certainly the result of my mod.

The preview Red linked contains a proper fix. If I was smart I would have published it already. But I am still waiting on confirmation from others that this works for Oldrim. It works great for the Special Edition. That much I can confirm myself.

trying to play slaverun reloaded works abit but animations either don't play or in dragons reach they end up working in the sky but not really working at the start of each load I get the message missing or outdated sexlabsutil buts in the plugin file and I've tried ae sse  neither get rid of this message

First of all, thanks ! The ESP-files of your mod works with skyrim LE. The ESL Flag is not a problem. :)

Anyway I wants to add location/Cells for the Nudity Law in the slaverunconfig.json file.

Therefore I copied some entries from HabibHansons file into my slaverunconfig.json.

Although the altered file does load, it doesn't seems to have any effect in the game

After thinking over it for a moment i guess it could be a problem of the game language that I use.

For example instead of Breezehome these cell has the Name Brisenheim in the german version.

Should it work, when I use all the german names in the slaverunconfig.json file ?

Regards

LOOT and my game is telling me under Slaverun Reloaded... This plugin requires'ApachiiHairFemales.esm' to be active, but it is inactive.

I did download both mods

-Download v1_1_6-Full Optimized

-Download Female_v_1_5_1

I gave the female one a separate name as when I merged them it still didn't work.

Help!!!

@ anyone who can help, please

Playing the Female Slaver runthrough and going through Bleak Falls Barrow, I came upon the bug where you

'turn a corner and find that your Followers have vanished off to the Dragonsreach Dungeon, from whence they may or may not reappear all by themselves, and may then just as quickly disappear back there again'

It's nuts, and really screws with gameplay

I've read thro' the thread and tried the suggested solutions I could see, re ....

- getting them to follow using Display Model's 'Follow me' facility

- putting them in a Sexlab Tools Animation queue but not playing it through

- adding them to the 'Tag and Track' mod's 'priority' list and 'shouting' them back regularly

.... but none of these works consistently enough to stop them getting hijacked back to Whiterun at times.

Has anyone got a patch that they are willing to share here, or a private non redistributable one they can share via DM, that stops this behaviour?

Any help would be welcome 

TIA

DQW

@ anyone out there who maybe fffknows

Another question.  Seen it asked before, but not answered

As a slaver, how do you train your 'own' slaves?  I have 3, all acquitred as part of Pike's tasks, ann in the Slavetraining Dungeon, and they all show 4 slavery states/talents, all 'untrained'

What do you do to train/change/upgrade those? 

And once done what can you do with the slaves?  Can you sell them, pimp them out, whatever?

TIA for any clues / help

DQW

I'm also having the problem of Slaverun not starting, maybe related to Sexlab as it keeps telling me the dll file isn't in the proper place, but it is. Otherwise, everyone was installed correctly and the esp files are in place, but the quest doesn't start on start up. If anyone had tips for how to fix that, would be appreciated. 

2 hours ago, PervySannin said:

I'm also having the problem of Slaverun not starting, maybe related to Sexlab as it keeps telling me the dll file isn't in the proper place, but it is. Otherwise, everyone was installed correctly and the esp files are in place, but the quest doesn't start on start up. If anyone had tips for how to fix that, would be appreciated. 

Which of these are you using?  I'm using the 2nd, and that ran just fine on my current, relatively new, game.  I think the 2nd came from upthread somewhere, a later repack, and should be searchable, either here or via Google

1 - Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE Beta1 10 June 2018 incl Apropos Classic Patch

2 - Slaverun Reloaded SE OhSnapDragon DD 43 to 5x fix (Post 3.0 SE Beta 1)

18 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Which of these are you using?  I'm using the 2nd, and that ran just fine on my current, relatively new, game.  I think the 2nd came from upthread somewhere, a later repack, and should be searchable, either here or via Google

1 - Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE Beta1 10 June 2018 incl Apropos Classic Patch

2 - Slaverun Reloaded SE OhSnapDragon DD 43 to 5x fix (Post 3.0 SE Beta 1)

Appreciate the tip, I'll try that. On another note, mind if I asked what version of Sexlab you are using? I have the SE but it's 1.6, which is apparently AE, so neither the SE nor AE versions or working despite trying both with the proper mod address library and everything.  

2 hours ago, PervySannin said:

Appreciate the tip, I'll try that. On another note, mind if I asked what version of Sexlab you are using? I have the SE but it's 1.6, which is apparently AE, so neither the SE nor AE versions or working despite trying both with the proper mod address library and everything.  

I avoided the Skyrim upgrade to AE

I use SexLabFrameworkSE_v163

Hope that helps

On 11/29/2022 at 4:50 AM, DonQuiWho said:

I avoided the Skyrim upgrade to AE

I use SexLabFrameworkSE_v163

Hope that helps

Thanks. I finally got SL working but still can't find a working pack that works for 1.6.64 edition unfortunately. It seems all versions of Slaverun are broken for it. 

On 11/16/2022 at 1:58 AM, Kanlaon said:

First of all, thanks ! The ESP-files of your mod works with skyrim LE. The ESL Flag is not a problem. :)

Anyway I wants to add location/Cells for the Nudity Law in the slaverunconfig.json file.

Therefore I copied some entries from HabibHansons file into my slaverunconfig.json.

Although the altered file does load, it doesn't seems to have any effect in the game

After thinking over it for a moment i guess it could be a problem of the game language that I use.

For example instead of Breezehome these cell has the Name Brisenheim in the german version.

Should it work, when I use all the german names in the slaverunconfig.json file ?

Regards

Switch on Debug in Menu of Slaverun, when you change location Slaverun must display it name like 'Location = "The Bannered Mare"  Worldspace = "hz what"'.
You have to write "The Bannered Mare" in SlaverunConfig.json under "whiterunlocations".
Also in my case the file slaverunconfig.json must be in UTF-8 code page (e.g. my native code page is 1251) to work right, initially it was in OEM code page.

On 12/6/2022 at 5:07 AM, davidxs said:

i need to find the necromancer in winterhold for jahas and I have NO IDEA as to what the hell to do to complete this. can anybody give me some help with this

I've had that problem. Did you use cheats to advance the quest, or disable storymode? If so, then the necromancer may fail to spawn because he only appears with the quest. If you skip the quest he wont spawn. You may need to manually spawn him in using the console.

You can type "help Manimaro" to get the BaseID, and then use "player.placeatme x 1" to spawn him in where x is the BaseID.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2022 at 1:15 PM, PervySannin said:

Thanks. I finally got SL working but still can't find a working pack that works for 1.6.64 edition unfortunately. It seems all versions of Slaverun are broken for it. 

Is there a confirmed version of Slaverun for latest SE/AE? In the compatibility thread this mod is listed as working..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every time I try to enter the Slaverun Dungeon, I get a CTD. NetScript Framework says the possible cause has something to do with BSLightingShaderProperty(Name: null) or BSFadeNode(Name: 'Scene Root'). Multiple crashes trying to get in returned the same probable causes. Any idea how I could fix this? I'm on 1.5.97, also using the Slaverun Enforcer standalone.

EDIT: Apparently this is an indicator of a corrupted texture or something. I'll try redownloading.

EDIT 2: NIF Optimizer to the rescue! Four textures are improperly sized, probably leading to the crash:

Spoiler

image.png.39894b4526a13fd47111640426f63137.png

Edited by MysticDaedra

It would be kind of cutting the mod short, but it would still be fun to have an option to just destroy the slavers at the start. Just like the Raiders in Fallout 4’s Nuka World. I mean, imagine a high level female Dragonborn running into the two slavers at the gates of Whiterun, dressed in rags and basically unarmed, and they try to enslave her. Most likely scenario would be that she either shouts “Fire Breath” to burn them on the spot, or she just draws her weapons and kills them both in a matter of seconds. Then she would go in to Dragonsreach and kill the slave master, along with all the enforcers.

On 2/27/2023 at 11:10 PM, Emperor Taaraz said:

It would be kind of cutting the mod short, but it would still be fun to have an option to just destroy the slavers at the start. Just like the Raiders in Fallout 4’s Nuka World. I mean, imagine a high level female Dragonborn running into the two slavers at the gates of Whiterun, dressed in rags and basically unarmed, and they try to enslave her. Most likely scenario would be that she either shouts “Fire Breath” to burn them on the spot, or she just draws her weapons and kills them both in a matter of seconds. Then she would go in to Dragonsreach and kill the slave master, along with all the enforcers.

Start a new game in SL Survival set autostart Slaverun in 2-4 days and problem of high level dragonburn will not exist for you.
P.S.
I patched slaverun for myself:
- renamed all cells, deleted "_" from name so save and load in slaverun cells now is safe;
- fixed quest Absolutism, broken dialog with Murthy;
- made quest Absolutism shorter, have not to go to Morthal many times just one, talk to Murthy or Dremora instead.

Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE Beta1 10 June 2018 fix Abs cells.7z