Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

I cannot get the MCM to show up at all. The first thing I need to ask is do I need to convert the LE mods that are SE compatible and don't have an SE version to get this to work (I had assumed no, but that could be my problem.)

EDIT: I got the MCM to appear by installing integration but now I'm stuck t-posing, this mod page needs better install instructions that are specifically for SE and not just a copy past of the LE page

EDIT 2: I uninstalled Integration LE and loaded up my post activation save and now it works

Edited by TheOldKing1998

I am having an issue where I can't enslave any of my followers. the dialogue option to enslave them is missing. I have previously managed this once, however I needed to enable the cheats option in the MCM, use the cheat dialogue to force the follower to be free and then the enslavement dialogue appeared, but that solution no longer works,

Additionally, and this could very well be unrelated to Slaverun, in a separate save, I can not dismiss my enslaved follower, I use every option available to me and they remain my active follower, I cant send them home, free them, dismiss them, the are always my follower.

Solutions to either would be a massive help, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2023 at 5:11 AM, Network said:

so what exactly are the requirements for SE? cant find that out and id like to install but im not sure what to install

From the file page for SlaverunSE:
sexlab

dd integration

dd explansion (dd expansion)

sla arousal

It doesn't specify which devious devices.  Up to version 4, dd integration and dd expansion were separate downloads.  Version 5 is a single download, but has dd expansion and dd itegration in that download as separate esp's.  SlaverunSE was last updated before devious devices version 5 came out.

Hello,

I have all the required mods installed (I'm using the SE version Devious Devices, which includes Devious Integration and Expansion) Slaverun doesn't seem to be able to detect those-- I checked to make sure the .ESMs are actually installed, boxes checked, and all of that, but when I start the game I get a message saying Slaverun requires DD Integration and DD Expansion, and then a second message saying Slaverun is not running.  The MCM menu is showing up, but the quest won't start.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks! :)

P.S. Sorry if this has been answered, I did read through several pages of posts, but I didn't see any posts with this exact issue, or a solution to it.  

42 minutes ago, DrewsIrrationalGaming said:

Hello,

I have all the required mods installed (I'm using the SE version Devious Devices, which includes Devious Integration and Expansion) Slaverun doesn't seem to be able to detect those-- I checked to make sure the .ESMs are actually installed, boxes checked, and all of that, but when I start the game I get a message saying Slaverun requires DD Integration and DD Expansion, and then a second message saying Slaverun is not running.  The MCM menu is showing up, but the quest won't start.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks! :)

P.S. Sorry if this has been answered, I did read through several pages of posts, but I didn't see any posts with this exact issue, or a solution to it.  

Probably need this patch.

Anyone know why I can't enslave followers, even during the quest to teach you, I talk to Bellamy with Lydia as a follower and I only the "Oh i lost her" or "make me a slave" options.

When trying to enslave a follower otherwise they just dont have the dialogue.

Any ideas/fixes?

Does anyone know how to progress the story right after the beginning when Belethor puts the devices on my  player? After that I lose my gag dialog and the slave trainer will only say I don't understand you,  get rid of the gag first. I tried many times to remove it or find someone to help. Thinking it's part of the mod. But it looks pretty clear i am supposed to report back to the trainer. Mod conflict perhaps? Or is it just me being totally oblivious?  I must of tried talking to NPC'S for about an hour with no luck what so ever getting  the gagged voice dialog to activate. I loaded an older save before this scene with Belethor and had no problems getting dialog after equipping a gag on my own. I know Slaverun is not a very active column. But any help on this matter would be so very appreciated.

Edited by Lady Victoria

I saw this bug before and seen someone in this topic having the same thing but without an fix or left unanswered.

In story mode, during first time entry in the city, Belamy always tries to return back to the gate. I haven't been able to keep him close except spamming moveto player.

And I see that only the Beta 1 is downloadable, but the post speaks of beta 3, is that one to be taken from LE version and convert via Optimizer?

On 4/24/2023 at 12:18 PM, Tempy said:

I saw this bug before and seen someone in this topic having the same thing but without an fix or left unanswered.

In story mode, during first time entry in the city, Belamy always tries to return back to the gate. I haven't been able to keep him close except spamming moveto player.

And I see that only the Beta 1 is downloadable, but the post speaks of beta 3, is that one to be taken from LE version and convert via Optimizer?

I believe it is the beta 3 version. I gave up on SE for it is way to buggy like someone said in a couple of post before.  I went with LE to play this mod. And it's much more playable. Not perfect by no means..but playable, The only way I got to get threw the gag part was to get the keys i needed threw console commands. and removed it. So in my honest opinion play it on LE. I personally will keep my SE play threw as a dominate role for now and keep my LE game as the submissive type.

Edited by Lady Victoria
On 3/3/2023 at 2:51 PM, 0x000f said:

Start a new game in SL Survival set autostart Slaverun in 2-4 days and problem of high level dragonburn will not exist for you.
P.S.
I patched slaverun for myself:
- renamed all cells, deleted "_" from name so save and load in slaverun cells now is safe;
- fixed quest Absolutism, broken dialog with Murthy;
- made quest Absolutism shorter, have not to go to Morthal many times just one, talk to Murthy or Dremora instead.

Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE Beta1 10 June 2018 fix Abs cells.7z 1.52 MB · 118 downloads

Can you point where to fix broken dialog with Murthy in Absolutism quest?

Updated esp, should be no error anymore in Papyrus log.
New modified esp, more fix/change.
Fix a missing quest atlas (it show as a error in Xedit), remove ApachiiSkyHair dependency, add KS Hair as a new master. Included USSEP script to the courier (USSEP forward).

Remove all underscore from mod cell editor id, so you can save/load normally.
Fix a seam/Z fighting mesh at picture, this is located near a runaway slave, in Slave dungeon in Dragonsearch, Whiterun.

Fix a dead slave, make sure she is dead instead of T-post, find at the right side first cell when going Slave dungeon. I also add her race, so Botox patch can detect her.
Fix a seam at FormID 0009732 Riverwood, as the mod cause the seam in the water ( I am using RWT in the screenshot).
Includes @0x000f fix about Abolitionism quest.
Add collar to 2 slaves next to Whiterun Jarl, cuz they are slaves (they used to have no collar).
You need to generate facegen or using Botox patch or you will definitely get a black face.

Add some fixed script, based on 0x000f idea which is here, also add my ignore DD version script.

Also add fixed script compatible with Slaverun Enforcer Standalone, please only use one of them

03.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Slaverun Reloaded SE Scripts.zip Slaverun Reloaded SE Scripts - Slaverun Enforcer Compatibile.zip

Slaverun_Reloaded.esp

Edited by duy123a