Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

11 hours ago, kaxat said:

@Yepgill New version is ready. I think this will fix. Please tell me if it does. Its attached to my original post.

Version 0.2 Beta Changelog

• New Features
    • Added MCM sliders to control how often animations with certain tags will be selected. Free females can be set to give blowjobs up to 100% of the time. Slaves can do anal up 100% of the time. Etc.
    • Added slave weapon confiscation. Toggle in MCM.
  • Bugs
    • Fixed always being forced to crawl when crawl integration was active.
    • Enforcer will no longer get upset with a free player wearing clothing.
  • Minor Bugs
    • Town Guard could travel inside of an open city to intercept women. When MCM settings included neighboring cells in female search. Now Town guards have a max distance (2048) that they will search for females to intercept.
    • Made city actor cache clear on forcegreet interval regardless of whether forcegreet is enabled.
    • Females added to the city cache would reequip their weapons when cell unloads. Now each enforcer run will quickly unequip weapons for cached females.
    • Stopped Papyrus logs from warning about out of bounds array object.
    • Stopped using MCM max distance in a function that should not check it.
  • Misc changes
    • Debug messaging tweaked. Still more tweaks needed before v1 but want to test with this first.
    • Increased variety of actor pairings and sped them up.
    • Optimized performance of stripping when only some strip slots are selected in MCM.
    • Made max NPC actors more configurable. Minimum of 8 maximum of 64. Increments of 4 now supported.

I did a quick test and I'm confirmed that the problem have been solved.Thanks for your great work.

2 hours ago, taksii said:

ey is slaverun se playable or is it bugged and do you need luck to finish the quest?

Playable. As others just noted the biggest bug is that sometimes NPCs leave the area mid scene. This happens in a few scenes out of the hundreds that play. It is annoying but workarounds are available. Without workarounds those scenes end early and you miss out on some dialogue.

No luck needed to finish. Its a lengthy mod with many story quests.

19 hours ago, Tenner1343 said:

constantly getting CTD after volunteering to become a sex slave in Whiterun. Basically volunteer > HUD flash > 3 seconds, enough to open map & fast travel to dragonsreach or enter the main gate > CTD

Any common things that would cause this?

Do you have https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294 installed? It might fix your crash. More commonly it helps you find the cause of your crash. You can check its crash log for possible culprits. From there google can often find someone else with the same error message. Sometimes they also shared a fix.

Edited by kaxat

Hey @kaxat

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are the tattoo(s) you are using in your screenshots? Looking real nice.

I see you made some changes to the tattoos used by Slaverun Reloaded in your shared config file, and I managed to find those here on loverslab, but they don't seem to be it.

19 hours ago, leakim said:

Hey @kaxat

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are the tattoo(s) you are using in your screenshots? Looking real nice.

I see you made some changes to the tattoos used by Slaverun Reloaded in your shared config file, and I managed to find those here on loverslab, but they don't seem to be it.

I think the runes around the shoulders are from the Community Overlays pack. #19 Body Secondary.

The two neck tattoos I can not say for sure. They are customized versions of something. I would guess they are originally from the SlaveTats Tattoo Pack_CN.7z That is the only tattoo mod in my mod manager. I remember installing a few mods and checking out all of their overlays. After finding good ones I believe I altered the size and position in Photoshop. In my Race Menu they are called Extras Slave Icon Neck and Extras Slave Neck. But I think those are custom names. I forget.

Edited by kaxat
1 hour ago, asd432fffs said:

@kaxat

Thank you for sharing your patch It seems great however i think there is a slight mistake in the CheckSlaverNPC method in SLV_PeriodicCheck
On line 1130 it checks 

!PlayerIsCompliant || !InvalidClothes 

but I think it should check

!PlayerIsCompliant || InvalidClothes

Thank you!! I really value bug reports.

I noticed that too and have it patched in my development version. Also a bunch of other bugs. I hope to release that version in a few hours. I also hope it fixes more bugs than it adds. A lot of changes. One step closer to version 1.

Woah, Slaverun's getting fixes?? Thanks Kaxat!!  One thing I'd love to see is removing hard-coded specific animations (and animation tags) from the source code and putting them in json files. It makes it incredibly easy to customize animations, reduces hard dependencies on old animation packs - and presumably makes it easier for future changes on your side too.

I love the idea. My Enforcer mod is only focused on changes to the Enforcer. It already avoids using specific animations and only relies on generic SexLab tags (like Anal). The Enforcer is basically the Radiant portion of Slaverun. It is dynamic and is not directly involved with story quests. The story and Colosseum quests are where you will see hard coded animations. I must leave it to a future modder to adjust those. @xKnallAnder is rebuilding a bunch of the story quests. He has expressed interest in ways to improve those. Especially in ways to improve the story and make it more natural.

I released another update. Version 0.3 beta. I have not tested it as much as I normally would. In the change log below some things are marked: Still in testing. These could easily have bugs.

Hopefully you fine folk can help find bugs. I planned for this release to be its own mod page. But I am limited on time and energy for testing right now. Getting some beta testers involved could help finish this faster. From here on out I plan to do only bug fixes until enough people confirm it works for them. Then I will release a version 1.0 stable.

Version 0.4 Beta

• Repackaged version 0.3 changes so they work!

Version 0.3 Beta

• New Features
    • Added MCM option to Skip Beast Races in Enforcer settings
    • (Still in testing) Sneaking can cause an undetected player to be ignored by the Enforcer.
      • If detected the MCM Tattletales option causes males and slavers to punish the player.
    • Enforcer will not interrupt player when viewing the Map, Inventory, and similar menus.
    • Added MCM option for "Basic Roleplay Notifications". This replaces commentary about how the player must be feeling with basic information about their recent experience. It accommodates more diverse roleplay options. Sometimes the commentary conflicts with your head canon.
  • Bug fixes
    • When a gangbang MMF+ animation played no other actors would start an animation until the gangbang completed. Fixed.
    • Fixed race condition that prevented weapon confiscation in v0.2 beta.
    • Prevent player from being gangbanged prior to certification quest.
    • If your MCM settings did not apply a slave outfit to NPCs then they soon would reequip their cloths. Stripped clothing is now removed and put in confiscated good chest instead of unequipped.
    • Slaver Agent would sometimes punish a nearby player in spite of her obeying the law. Thanks to @asd432fffs for reporting!
  • Minor bug fixes
    • Sometimes group sex notification used MFF wording for MMF animation.
    • Female guards ignored when unequipping weapons from all females.
    • When a group sex attempt does not have enough available actors a regular 2 actor animation plays. This rare animation would not honor some MCM settings. Fixed.
    • All females were counted as free in the MCM total# of females called for sex counter. Slaves are counted separately again.
  • Misc
    • Removed the "Enable bugs" option from MCM. Originally it was called "Skip SexLab Intensive Checks" because those checks were often redundant. But after optimizing when those checks are used they could no longer be described as intensive. "Enable bugs" was the best way I could describe this feature. So I removed it. Only a crazy person ticks the "Enable bugs" checkbox.
    • Altered minimum interval between Enforcer checks to be 5 seconds. Lower values were self-defeating and caused everything to run slower. Anything lower than 15 is usually too fast.
    • Improved performance by not calling GetLeveledActorBase() as often.
    • Cleaned up code and debug messages to get ready for version 1.
    • Rearranged the Enforcer MCM settings to make them easier to understand.
    • Sped up performance when checking if current location is enslaved. Especially helpful when outside of a Slaverun city. Less likely to cause script lag during combat.
    • Made Slavers and Slaver Town Guards part of actor cache. This improves performance and causes their unique behavior happen more often.
    • Removed the SlaverunConfig.json from the mod. Put the custom logic inside the LocationCheck function.
    • (Still in testing) Only clear the valid actors cache when changing a setting that would invalidate it. Previously it cleared every time you view the MCM menu.
    • (Still in testing) Improved logic when finding an open area for SexLab animations that involve NPCs who are sitting.
    • (Still in testing) Slaver Agents punishing player will now use MCM settings instead of a guaranteed 700 gold bounty.
    • (Still in testing) Rewrote female stripping logic to honor users MCM Apply Outfit settings
    • (Still in testing) Made city actor cache clear on its own configurable MCM interval. Before it cleared when there was a force greet event.
    • (Still in testing) Improved scheduling of Enforcer runs. Happens closer to the MCM interval now. If it runs longer than your setting it will schedule another run ASAP. It will also do a run ASAP after a player enters a new area.

Download

When installing note the new SRREnforcerEnhanced.esp file that should be activated in your mod load order. It's an .esp flagged as an .esl.

SRR Enforcer Enhanced v0_4.7z

Edited by kaxat
Updated to v0.4

If for some reason you want to downgrade from the latest version you will need to follow an additional step.

Uninstall Steps

1. Go to an area that is not enslaved and wait for the "This location is free from nudity law" notification.
  2. Open the MCM menu and uncheck "Enable Enforcer." This clears the cache of actors that this mod uses for performance.
  3. Close menu and save your game.
  4. Exit and disable this mod in your mod manager.
  5. Download and install this mod: SRREnforcerEnhancedUninstall.esp
  6. Open game. Verify that you can open the Enforcer Sex\Strip MCM menu page. While you are here update any MCM options that might have changed.
  7. Save game.

After saving you can deactivate the Uninstall.esp at your leisure. The only thing it does is fix a bug in Slaverun that caused the MCM OnVersionChange not to fire. With that bug patched the Slaverun MCM menu will be able to downgrade and show the older pages. Without this patch it will try and fail to show the newer pages.

Please share why you are downgrading. If there is a bug I would like to hear about it. Thank you!

Edited by kaxat
On 8/26/2022 at 11:19 PM, kaxat said:

Does anyone know how to contact Kenjoka? Or has he ever mentioned whether we have permission to upload a modified version of couple of his scripts? I see he has not been online for 3 years.

I started modifying Slaverun SE a couple years ago for my personal use. Over those many months I added and tested a bunch of features. Most of them surround the periodic enforcer checks. Some big ones:

• Town guards will intercept any female at the gate and ask for a blowjob. No longer just the player.
  • Gangbangs involving 3-5 people can happen to any slave. No longer just the player.
  • Aroused males can call multiple females over for sex. Plays MFF, MFFF, and MFFFF animations.
  • Expanded a commented out feature that Kenjoka wrote which would treat rich females (ClothingRich keyword) different from poor ones. My version of this will enslave only poor females. It allows wealthy females to stay free and optionally wear clothes. Similarly any female wearing heavy armor is deemed confident enough to not be auto enslaved. This only applies to NPCs. Results in a good mix of enslaved and free women in each city.
  • Improved the dialogue checks to prevent interrupting player conversations.
  • Male followers will with a low Confidence AV will be less likely to demand sex. All NPCs have a Confidence AV assigned in the creation kit. It ranges from 0-4 and it affects AI packages in a roleplay friendly way. A good fit here. I like that I can have some male followers who are not constantly interrupting me. While others DGAF.
  • Performance improvements. Also it will select a greater variety of actors for SexLab scenes.

All of these changes I wrote for my own use. Some of them are opinionated and ignore certain MCM options I do not use. Originally I never intended to share them. But the changes have accumulated over the years and gotten quite polished. So I am tempted to share them. Give back.

@kaxat

Honestly, I strongly encourage you to reupload this mod. after reading your first post listed above and the others after it, you've clearly shown that you've put plenty of effort into updating and maintaining this mod which has been forgotten by its author. (Nᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ, I ʜɪɢʜʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ. ᴀɴᴅ I ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴏsᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟɪғᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ NSFW ᴍᴏᴅs ғᴏʀ Sᴋʏʀɪᴍ)

if you choose not to reupload the mod I understand. I would then strongly encourage you to at least make a new mod page for all your tweaks/patches along with an updated list of requirements for this mod and your patches along with the optional/recommend mods. (Aʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴇs/ᴛᴡᴇᴀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ's ᴍᴏᴅs ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ's ᴍᴏᴅs. sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀғᴇsᴛ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ)

I only hope that if Kenjoka does return they'd understand and maybe you two could come to some sort of agreement so you can continue supporting their mod.

either way, it makes it alot easier to find your tweaks when using internet search engines so users wont have to dig through the comments of this mod to find them. it would also allow you to maintain a proper and clean update/changelog.

I encourage you simply because I find it quite daunting playing this treasure hunt of mine looking for the new requirements that may or may not work. and I bet other users would highly appreciate skipping the treasure hunt aswell.

Edit: it would also allow you to effectively receive comments and bug reports specifically about your patches/tweaks/reupload so you wont have to comb through people's comments looking for those about your patches here. 

Edited by MythicalTwinkie
On 9/24/2022 at 1:44 AM, kaxat said:

I released another update. Version 0.3 beta. I have not tested it as much as I normally would. In the change log below some things are marked: Still in testing. These could easily have bugs.

Hopefully you fine folk can help find bugs. I planned for this release to be its own mod page. But I am limited on time and energy for testing right now. Getting some beta testers involved could help finish this faster. From here on out I plan to do only bug fixes until enough people confirm it works for them. Then I will release a version 1.0 stable.

Version 0.4 Beta

• Repackaged version 0.3 changes so they work!

Version 0.3 Beta

• New Features
    • Added MCM option to Skip Beast Races in Enforcer settings
    • (Still in testing) Sneaking can cause an undetected player to be ignored by the Enforcer.
      • If detected the MCM Tattletales option causes males and slavers to punish the player.
    • Enforcer will not interrupt player when viewing the Map, Inventory, and similar menus.
    • Added MCM option for "Basic Roleplay Notifications". This replaces commentary about how the player must be feeling with basic information about their recent experience. It accommodates more diverse roleplay options. Sometimes the commentary conflicts with your head canon.
  • Bug fixes
    • When a gangbang MMF+ animation played no other actors would start an animation until the gangbang completed. Fixed.
    • Fixed race condition that prevented weapon confiscation in v0.2 beta.
    • Prevent player from being gangbanged prior to certification quest.
    • If your MCM settings did not apply a slave outfit to NPCs then they soon would reequip their cloths. Stripped clothing is now removed and put in confiscated good chest instead of unequipped.
    • Slaver Agent would sometimes punish a nearby player in spite of her obeying the law. Thanks to @asd432fffs for reporting!
  • Minor bug fixes
    • Sometimes group sex notification used MFF wording for MMF animation.
    • Female guards ignored when unequipping weapons from all females.
    • When a group sex attempt does not have enough available actors a regular 2 actor animation plays. This rare animation would not honor some MCM settings. Fixed.
    • All females were counted as free in the MCM total# of females called for sex counter. Slaves are counted separately again.
  • Misc
    • Removed the "Enable bugs" option from MCM. Originally it was called "Skip SexLab Intensive Checks" because those checks were often redundant. But after optimizing when those checks are used they could no longer be described as intensive. "Enable bugs" was the best way I could describe this feature. So I removed it. Only a crazy person ticks the "Enable bugs" checkbox.
    • Altered minimum interval between Enforcer checks to be 5 seconds. Lower values were self-defeating and caused everything to run slower. Anything lower than 15 is usually too fast.
    • Improved performance by not calling GetLeveledActorBase() as often.
    • Cleaned up code and debug messages to get ready for version 1.
    • Rearranged the Enforcer MCM settings to make them easier to understand.
    • Sped up performance when checking if current location is enslaved. Especially helpful when outside of a Slaverun city. Less likely to cause script lag during combat.
    • Made Slavers and Slaver Town Guards part of actor cache. This improves performance and causes their unique behavior happen more often.
    • Removed the SlaverunConfig.json from the mod. Put the custom logic inside the LocationCheck function.
    • (Still in testing) Only clear the valid actors cache when changing a setting that would invalidate it. Previously it cleared every time you view the MCM menu.
    • (Still in testing) Improved logic when finding an open area for SexLab animations that involve NPCs who are sitting.
    • (Still in testing) Slaver Agents punishing player will now use MCM settings instead of a guaranteed 700 gold bounty.
    • (Still in testing) Rewrote female stripping logic to honor users MCM Apply Outfit settings
    • (Still in testing) Made city actor cache clear on its own configurable MCM interval. Before it cleared when there was a force greet event.
    • (Still in testing) Improved scheduling of Enforcer runs. Happens closer to the MCM interval now. If it runs longer than your setting it will schedule another run ASAP. It will also do a run ASAP after a player enters a new area.

Download

When installing note the new SRREnforcerEnhanced.esp file that should be activated in your mod load order. It's an .esp flagged as an .esl.

SRR Enforcer Enhanced v0_4.7z 165.24 kB · 67 downloads

I hope you realize how much we are all appreciating your updates to Slaverun. It really is breating new life into this mod, making it much more enjoyable to use in combination with mods such as sexlab survival.

I would like to report an oddity I noticed in the most recent version. It seems that the MCM option "Enforce Settings/Enforcer enabled" has a bit of a life of it's own. For me it randomly turns it self on/off. Really weird.

I could just be really really stupid, but the the mod doesn't seem to activate ingame, I've enabled the ESP in vortex but when in Skyrim there's no check beside it and it doesn't activate

.image.png.2ae40302ca066ece491c72fb439b0d3f.png image.png.1be02140cfc2ff09d8e079d650b8b14a.png

Does anyone have a fix or suggestion? I'm genuinely hoping I'm just incredibly dense and doing something obvious wrong. 

Edited by Walaba
1 hour ago, leakim said:

I hope you realize how much we are all appreciating your updates to Slaverun. It really is breating new life into this mod, making it much more enjoyable to use in combination with mods such as sexlab survival.

I would like to report an oddity I noticed in the most recent version. It seems that the MCM option "Enforce Settings/Enforcer enabled" has a bit of a life of it's own. For me it randomly turns it self on/off. Really weird.

Thanks leakim.

Ironically that is probably a feature. I forgot to mention it. Perhaps I should remove it. On the Slavery Stats MCM page you can assign a hotkey to show your current stats. I rarely used that key. So I made it toggle the enforcer on/off while showing stats. Each time you press the key it says if it disabled or enabled the enforcer. Then it shows your stats. But blink and you might miss the notification that the enforcer was disabled.

I built that feature early on. Before I worked on preventing dialogue and scene interruptions. Before I had a slider for reducing player sex calls. In those days it was nice to be able to quickly toggle the enforcer off if I was doing a story quest. Now it is rare that I toggle it off. Probably don't need a hotkey anymore. Although one nice thing about the hotkey is that it does not clear your city actor cache. So if you are temporarily disabling the enforcer it is the best way to do it.

Thanks for the feedback and bug report. I get paranoid when no one reports bugs. Code is never perfect. Have not had as much time for testing lately. Good to know others are play testing.

15 minutes ago, Walaba said:

I could just be really really stupid, but the the mod doesn't seem to activate ingame, I've enabled the ESP in vortex but when in Skyrim there's no check beside it and it doesn't activate

.image.png.2ae40302ca066ece491c72fb439b0d3f.png image.png.1be02140cfc2ff09d8e079d650b8b14a.png

Does anyone have a fix or suggestion? I'm genuinely hoping I'm just incredibly dense and doing something obvious wrong. 

Slaverun has a lot of masters. Mods that it requires. Are you certain you have installed and activated all the required mods? Also installed the mods those ones require.

I'm not very familiar with Vortex. But MO2 will show you a red exclamation mark next to any .esp that is missing masters. Hover over it tells you what you are missing. It also will not let the game start with that mod enabled because if it did you get a CTD. I assume Vortex has something similar. But often with Vortex it buries information like that. Vortex likes to keep the UI simple and sometimes hides stuff I would prefer to see.

4 minutes ago, kaxat said:

Slaverun has a lot of masters. Mods that it requires. Are you certain you have installed and activated all the required mods? Also installed the mods those ones require.

I'm not very familiar with Vortex. But MO2 will show you a red exclamation mark next to any .esp that is missing masters. Hover over it tells you what you are missing. It also will not let the game start with that mod enabled because if it did you get a CTD. I assume Vortex has something similar. But often with Vortex it buries information like that. Vortex likes to keep the UI simple and sometimes hides stuff I would prefer to see.

I'm also certain that I've got all the required mods but I'll probably double or triple check. Thanks for the quick response, I probably won't be able to respond nearly as quickly or be active, so apologies in advance. 

hey, so im having a slight problem. when launching skyrim it says 'DD Integration/Expansion v4.0 or 4.1 is required'. ive found the download for v5  would that work instead or does it have to be v4 specifically? and if so where is it? cant find it anywhere