13 hours ago, ForestElf said:

Thanks for the reply. I usually play without followers. I mean, when I go dungeon crawling. I leave them parked in inns and houses. But thanks, this answered my question, that there is no way to "turn it off", for the player. Much appreciated! 

or you could use mcm option to disable player

Hi -

How do I tell people that are not followers to get on the milk machine? 

Seems like the only way I can is if they are a follower and I choose the "I want you to do something" dialog.

Well if you are limited to 10 followers using one of the folloer frameworks, then that is the limit of milk maids if there is no other options.

On 1/14/2024 at 11:07 AM, ForestElf said:

Thanks for the reply. I usually play without followers. I mean, when I go dungeon crawling. I leave them parked in inns and houses. But thanks, this answered my question, that there is no way to "turn it off", for the player. Much appreciated! 

Theres an option in the mcm menu that can disable milkmaid for the player. Oops I was a bit later to answer haha!

Edited by venomr

When I equip the futa milking cuirass, it makes my whole body invisible, which doesn't happen for the regular milking cuirass. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I do have SOS installed, and I'm using a UNPB body. I would assume that the UNPB body is the issue, but if it were I would assume the other milking cuirass wouldn't be working either?

14 hours ago, D00tmaster69 said:

When I equip the futa milking cuirass, it makes my whole body invisible, which doesn't happen for the regular milking cuirass. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I do have SOS installed, and I'm using a UNPB body. I would assume that the UNPB body is the issue, but if it were I would assume the other milking cuirass wouldn't be working either?

there are no models for futa cuirass

On 1/18/2024 at 6:18 PM, D00tmaster69 said:

Both I and EthernalNoob have versions on this page:

I don't remember the state of mine, but it should have been at least minimally functional. I just threw it together one day..

when my character is force-fed lactacid or I have "free lactacid" enabled, "dummy food" is equipped and she plays out a drinking animation that throws her out of the milking machine

Edited by kjergaard

Hi there I'm having some trouble with the fucking machine on the zaz milker (this has been spawned in rathe than using the ones placed by the mod. wondering if anyone else has seen this issue? Basically the machine dulicates itself so there are two (up to three) overlapping all at the same time.

20240124210356_1.jpg

When looking in my papyrus logs I see a ton of these messages and am wondering if it is something I need to worry about.

Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (17000D62)].sslSystemConfig.GetOpenMouthPhonemes() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 329
    <unknown self>.sslBaseExpression.IsMouthOpen() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 173
    <unknown self>.sslBaseExpression.ApplyPresetFloats() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 231
    [alias RegistrySlot372 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (170664FB)].sslBaseExpression.ApplyPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 67
    [alias RegistrySlot372 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (170664FB)].sslBaseExpression.Apply() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 61
    [alias RegistrySlot372 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (170664FB)].sslBaseExpression.ApplyTo() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 712
    [MME_MilkQUEST (2F00E209)].milkquest.MilkingCycle() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 1838
    [MME_MilkQUEST (2F00E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 1235
    [None].MME_StartMilking.OnEffectStart() - "MME_StartMilking.psc" Line 6

Is this something to do with expressions or is MME causing these messages to pop up constantly?

10 hours ago, Slimreb said:

When looking in my papyrus logs I see a ton of these messages and am wondering if it is something I need to worry about.

Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (17000D62)].sslSystemConfig.GetOpenMouthPhonemes() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 329
    <unknown self>.sslBaseExpression.IsMouthOpen() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 173
    <unknown self>.sslBaseExpression.ApplyPresetFloats() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 231
    [alias RegistrySlot372 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (170664FB)].sslBaseExpression.ApplyPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 67
    [alias RegistrySlot372 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (170664FB)].sslBaseExpression.Apply() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 61
    [alias RegistrySlot372 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (170664FB)].sslBaseExpression.ApplyTo() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 712
    [MME_MilkQUEST (2F00E209)].milkquest.MilkingCycle() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 1838
    [MME_MilkQUEST (2F00E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 1235
    [None].MME_StartMilking.OnEffectStart() - "MME_StartMilking.psc" Line 6

Is this something to do with expressions or is MME causing these messages to pop up constantly?

hm... both?

mme tries to apply

SexLab.GetExpressionByName("Joy").ApplyTo(akActor, Utility.RandomInt(30, 100))

and sslBaseExpression fails

doesnt look like there were any changes to SLF that would break code since LE so....

maybe there is no joy in your skyrim?

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hm... both?

mme tries to apply

SexLab.GetExpressionByName("Joy").ApplyTo(akActor, Utility.RandomInt(30, 100))

and sslBaseExpression fails

doesnt look like there were any changes to SLF that would break code since LE so....

maybe there is no joy in your skyrim?

Sadly the story of my life, lol. I will try reinstalling SLF and see if that helps correct this error. I was wondering why my character was walking around with her eyes half closed and her mother open most of the time. I guess this is the reason for that. I appreciate you looking at this for me.

Always loved this mod... its been working perfect on my old laptop.... but now with a new pc it wont morph anyone's breasts and the Lactacid is giving the weird Sofa cushion belly thing... i also have ABBA and FHU Baka Edition and both work perfect... even the morphs in Devious Training work well... so all the morph things should work.... it just doesnt wanna play nice with MME.

Ive also used Acrons SLIF Bodymorph setting but with no luck and looking at my laptops load order i got no idea whats different here other then having a few more updated mods compaired to my laptops modlist from 2021.

16 hours ago, CGI_Models said:

Why can I not gt it?Thanks for the reply. 

think about all skryrim cows! what would happen to them if you get milk free?

you can only drink from tap or extract to container, if you have mod for that

On 1/26/2024 at 3:50 PM, azunia said:

Always loved this mod... its been working perfect on my old laptop.... but now with a new pc it wont morph anyone's breasts and the Lactacid is giving the weird Sofa cushion belly thing... i also have ABBA and FHU Baka Edition and both work perfect... even the morphs in Devious Training work well... so all the morph things should work.... it just doesnt wanna play nice with MME.

Ive also used Acrons SLIF Bodymorph setting but with no luck and looking at my laptops load order i got no idea whats different here other then having a few more updated mods compaired to my laptops modlist from 2021.

Ok i was stupid (what else could it have been :P ) But yeah for some reason the BodyScaling - BodyMorph file was being overwritten by another... sorted it and it works perfectly now!!