20 hours ago, MysteryFanatist said:

Can someone send me a load order for this mod please with all the dependencies? I looked up some stuff but none of it worked 

Did you build all the armors in bodyslide? The nude body is also an armor. Use the same preset for everything so its consistant.

On 10/2/2023 at 9:10 AM, Noque said:

tried to make dyndolod patch,

Warning: File not found Meshes\dungeons\caves\clutter\stalactite01.nif. Used by MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp MMEStalactite01 [STAT:25008709]

Warning: File not found Meshes\dungeons\caves\clutter\stalactite02.nif. Used by MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp MMEStalactite02 [STAT:2500870A]

Warning: File not found Meshes\dungeons\caves\clutter\stalactite03.nif. Used by MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp MMEStalactite03 [STAT:2500870B]

Warning: File not found Meshes\dungeons\caves\clutter\stalactite04.nif. Used by MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp MMEStalactite04 [STAT:2500870C]

Warning: File not found Meshes\dungeons\caves\clutter\stalactite05.nif. Used by MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp MMEStalactite05 [STAT:2500870D]

Warning: File not found Meshes\dungeons\caves\clutter\stalactite06.nif. Used by MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp MMEStalactite06 [STAT:2500870E]

Warning: File not found Meshes\dungeons\caves\clutter\stalactitebigclump.nif. Used by MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp MMEStalactitebigclump [STAT:2500870F]

Warning: File not found Meshes\dungeons\caves\clutter\stalactitebigsingle01.nif. Used by MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp MMEStalactitebigsingle01 [STAT:25008711]

Warning: File not found Meshes\dungeons\caves\clutter\stalactitebigstrip.nif. Used by MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp MMEStalactitebigstrip [STAT:25008710]

also there tree on the milker in whiterun.

Not sure if this is where they're from, but the following mod has those files. I'm gonna try running it through Cathedral Assets Optimizers to convert the 9 files to SE and give it a go. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24733?tab=files

Edited by lavatube

Is there a way to uncap how large your breasts can visually scale? After setting milk maid level to the maximum in the debug menu, setting the growth scale to +4.00 per milk, and turning off the level-based size/capacity limit in Settings, the breasts stop visually growing after a certain point even though the breasts have more capacity.

Most stuff in the mod seems to work, but when I have an NPC as a milkmaid it says she as milk stored in a container after going through the pump and all, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get that milk cause its not in her inventory? I might just be getting something wrong.
Is there a way to access that I am missing?

edit: nvm I am smooth, it just randomly started showing up in the girls inventory when I put a milking cuirass on her and then did the machine lol.

Edited by rubythewaffle
9 hours ago, CGI_Models said:

I am lost - 

How do you remove someone from being a milk maid?

Thanks

use mcm to enable debug option, then selesct maid you want to remove and use remove maid option

On 1/6/2024 at 5:42 AM, CGI_Models said:

Here is what I have loaded shown in the attachement. Also notice I unchecked sandbox - Mine will not work with that checked. Never has, Works just fine without it.

2024-01-05_23-37-34.jpg

2024-01-05_23-41-04.jpg

What's the difference between the Bodyslide file and the Bodyscaling-Bodymorph file?

Also, there's a 3BA separate file (i'm using 3BA). My assumption is that i've to download the Bodyslide file for building the CBBE and then the 3BA file if i want the physic. Correct?

But i've not understand what the Bodyscaling file do.

Hi it might be a weird question but I got into a situation that MME does not recognise my outfit as clothes any more. I set the milking option to be naked, but when being milked my pc still wears the outfit. Also, there was no notification of breast too large to fit in clothes even when I got more than 14 milk amount accumulated. Pretty sure I enabled the clothing system of MME and nothing else changed because it works for light armor. I'm using this mod as my outfit https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44980. Any ideas?

7 hours ago, Lady Wintrish said:

Ok so this are the files that I have to install from the download page:

-MME Assets

-MME Scripts

-MME Bodyslide

-MME Bodyscaling-Bodymorph

-MME 3BA

Correct?

yes

3 hours ago, Slimreb said:

How do you disable the screen shake during milking? This only happens while milking. I have the orgasm effect turned off inside of SexLab.

you dont =(

Hi. I have used the mod in the past with no problems, as far as activating it goes. It was fun. But, I am thinking of a new playthrough and I wanted to ask, is there a way for the Player character to stop being a milk maid? I plan on activating milk mail status accidentally and then my character will try to get out of it. Is it possible or you just go on forever being a milk maid? Thanks.

18 minutes ago, ForestElf said:

Hi. I have used the mod in the past with no problems, as far as activating it goes. It was fun. But, I am thinking of a new playthrough and I wanted to ask, is there a way for the Player character to stop being a milk maid? I plan on activating milk mail status accidentally and then my character will try to get out of it. Is it possible or you just go on forever being a milk maid? Thanks.

Choose a follower or anyone to be a milkmaid. Just don't use it yourself. 

3 minutes ago, CGI_Models said:

Choose a follower or anyone to be a milkmaid. Just don't use it yourself. 

Thanks for the reply. I usually play without followers. I mean, when I go dungeon crawling. I leave them parked in inns and houses. But thanks, this answered my question, that there is no way to "turn it off", for the player. Much appreciated!