9 minutes ago, Vachnic said:

Hiya Sailing,

I am running into a weird hiccup when setting up this mod. When I try to set the keybind for "invite", MCM stops working. What I mean by that is, the MCM updates to show the key I put in. But from then on I can't set any other options and I can't even exit the MCM. I get stuck on the menu, so all I can do really is close the game.

The message(s) in papyrus log is as follows:

Hide contents

[12/05/2021 - 08:04:10PM] ERROR: Array index -1 is out of range (0-127)
stack:
    [slac_Config (6B001D8E)].slac_config.RemapKey() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (FE026802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnKeymapChange() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

Some background on my (severely mangled) setup so far:

I am using AE and the updated versions of SKSE and skse dependent mods. And I downloaded the new version of Aroused Creatures.

When I set up all the other options, there is no problem at all. It is just the keybinding.

Maybe you have an idea why this is happening, because I am a tad stumped right now. And perhaps there is another way to do this, perhaps through the json file?

Thanks in advance!

Turns out this is an ongoing issue with SkyUI on AE.

If we are in the same position for the next AC update, I'll look at adding an alternate method for setting those keys.

If you want a quick and dirty workaround, you can save your current Aroused Creatures profile, then edit the created JSON file under Data/SKSE/Plugins/ArousedCreatures to replace the "inviteTargetKey" value to the required decimal key code. Then load that profile back in and the key should be changed.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

If we are in the same position for the next AC update, I'll look at adding an alternate method for setting those keys.

If you want a quick and dirty workaround, you can save your current Aroused Creatures profile, then edit the created JSON file under Data/SKSE/Plugins/ArousedCreatures to replace the "inviteTargetKey" value to the required decimal key code. Then load that profile back in and the key should be changed.

Worked like a charm! And thanks for supplying the keycodes!

1 hour ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, I enjoy using your mod but, recently discovered that If I use Slof's Frost and Shadowmere, both horses don't have a schlongs; I even tried to re register creature framework to no avail. Any suggestions? Thx.  ;)

Not seeing any patches for those.

In theory the later versions of More Nasty Critters should work with any horse as the aroused meshes are equipable rather than body replacers. But there may be something in particular going on with that mod.

It might be worth bringing this up in the MNC support thread . Keep in mind that MNC is developed in LE and ported to SE, so you will likely need to mention the LE versions of the problematic mod.

Hello there, really nice mod you got going here. would like to make 2 requests, if possible?

Your mod supports multiple creature animations with PC but queued creatures do not seem engage in multiple creature animations with PC, would it be possible to add support for this? or perhaps i misconfigured something here? regular auto engagements works just fine.

Also, i play as a male PC who is a werewolf and would like to be able to engage my female followers while transformed, would this be possible?

16 hours ago, MasterPiece300 said:

Hello there, really nice mod you got going here. would like to make 2 requests, if possible?

Your mod supports multiple creature animations with PC but queued creatures do not seem engage in multiple creature animations with PC, would it be possible to add support for this? or perhaps i misconfigured something here? regular auto engagements works just fine.

Also, i play as a male PC who is a werewolf and would like to be able to engage my female followers while transformed, would this be possible?

It really should be pulling in queued creatures for groups. In fact, looking at my code, I made a note about how this was removed as queue progression was taking forever while it tried to determine if there were any viable groups available. I'll need to revisit this and see if the situation has improved with the recent changes elsewhere.

Yes, beast form PC is a bit of a blind spot for AC right now. I'll need to do something about it, even if it's just hotkey invite.

On 12/5/2021 at 8:43 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

Can I suggest setting default keys for these for now? Say pick the default for auto-run or the menu keys (magic, inventory, skills)? That way we can at least swap keybindings for those and still be able to activate invites and such? I don't know of a way to set keys externally myself.

33 minutes ago, dovahnurse said:

Can I suggest setting default keys for these for now? Say pick the default for auto-run or the menu keys (magic, inventory, skills)? That way we can at least swap keybindings for those and still be able to activate invites and such? I don't know of a way to set keys externally myself.

I'm reluctant to claim a default key for something as involved as creature invitation. While it might be amusing to have users coming in and complaining about trying to turn on their lantern and accidentally having sex with a dog, I'm not sure that they would appreciate it. For now, the profile edit workaround does actually work and the dialogue options do everything that the invite key does and more.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

I'm reluctant to claim a default key for something as involved as creature invitation. While it might be amusing to have users coming in and complaining about trying to turn on their lantern and accidentally having sex with a dog, I'm not sure that they would appreciate it. For now, the profile edit workaround does actually work and the dialogue options do everything that the invite key does and more.

That would be funny, but I see your point.

What is the profile workaround? I've been trying to search both in LL search engine and Google, but not getting an answer that seem relevant.

1 hour ago, dovahnurse said:

What is the profile workaround? I've been trying to search both in LL search engine and Google, but not getting an answer that seem relevant.

On 12/5/2021 at 7:43 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

So, I managed to get this running on the latest Skyrim SE AE (for those having problems with JContainer, get the one from the creator's GITHUB, not from Nexus. He's got an AE Beta one there), and I can get the creatures to engage the PC and NPCs without issue, but for some strange reason, they won't engage other creatures, even when prompted. I made sure the Arousal levels are right, and I also made sure that correct animations are in. Help Section debug says "No Valid Victim", and even though I removed all restrictions (maxed range, allowed MM and FF, reduced arousal thresholds) creatures will still not engage other creatures. Is there something I'm missing, or some option I haven't checked?

16 minutes ago, Blake81 said:

So, I managed to get this running on the latest Skyrim SE AE (for those having problems with JContainer, get the one from the creator's GITHUB, not from Nexus. He's got an AE Beta one there), and I can get the creatures to engage the PC and NPCs without issue, but for some strange reason, they won't engage other creatures, even when prompted. I made sure the Arousal levels are right, and I also made sure that correct animations are in. Help Section debug says "No Valid Victim", and even though I removed all restrictions (maxed range, allowed MM and FF, reduced arousal thresholds) creatures will still not engage other creatures. Is there something I'm missing, or some option I haven't checked?

Aroused Creatures does not currently support creature-on-creature. Take a look at OsmelMC's Tweaks for a patch that should enable it but keep in mind that, as-of-writing, the patch is only for AC 4.0.8.

On 12/6/2021 at 2:45 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

Not seeing any patches for those.

In theory the later versions of More Nasty Critters should work with any horse as the aroused meshes are equipable rather than body replacers. But there may be something in particular going on with that mod.

It might be worth bringing this up in the MNC support thread . Keep in mind that MNC is developed in LE and ported to SE, so you will likely need to mention the LE versions of the problematic mod.

Alright thanks  ;)

2 hours ago, argenteum said:

Sorry if this has been answered already.

I just tried getting some group encounters running by mass-calming two hostile wolves and selecting the group option in dialogue invite. But they would just keep engaging solo. I have group enabled in the MCM, is there anything else I might be missing?

Difficult to say without a papyrus log with the Debug option enabled.

Make sure you actually have group animations for wolves installed via SLAL.

Aroused Creatures is not intended to function with hostile creatures. Calm spells may not clear their hostile flags or may not clear them fast enough to be picked up in scanning. Try spawning friendly wolves using Hentai Creatures SE (available from the MNC downloads) or use SexLab More Creatures SE which adds two or three friendly wolves around Jorrvaskr in Whiterun.

6 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Difficult to say without a papyrus log with the Debug option enabled.

Make sure you actually have group animations for wolves installed via SLAL.

Aroused Creatures is not intended to function with hostile creatures. Calm spells may not clear their hostile flags or may not clear them fast enough to be picked up in scanning. Try spawning friendly wolves using Hentai Creatures SE (available from the MNC downloads) or use SexLab More Creatures SE which adds two or three friendly wolves around Jorrvaskr in Whiterun.

I can say I've been having a similar problem; group animations are simply not working. I've tried summoning 2 wolves or 3 skeevers, but no gangbang.

6 hours ago, Blake81 said:

I can say I've been having a similar problem; group animations are simply not working. I've tried summoning 2 wolves or 3 skeevers, but no gangbang.

Just tried group invitation via dialogue and it appears to be functioning correctly.

After summoning the creatures, make sure you leave long enough for a scan to run before talking to any of them. The scan for nearby creatures runs head-to-tail with a configurable gap which can be set under General Settings > Check Frequency (really should change the name of that). This can be set to 0 without any noticeable impact on performance and will mean new creatures are picked up sooner.

If there is still an issue then I'll need to see a Papyrus log with the Aroused Creatures Debug option enabled.

13 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Just tried group invitation via dialogue and it appears to be functioning correctly.

After summoning the creatures, make sure you leave long enough for a scan to run before talking to any of them. The scan for nearby creatures runs head-to-tail with a configurable gap which can be set under General Settings > Check Frequency (really should change the name of that). This can be set to 0 without any noticeable impact on performance and will mean new creatures are picked up sooner.

If there is still an issue then I'll need to see a Papyrus log with the Aroused Creatures Debug option enabled.

I found the problem, it seemed to be related to MNC and HentaiCreatures; fully uninstalling MNC and reinstalling MNC, and using non-hentai-summoned creatures (those appear to be bugged) to test it resulted in a success.... Although not all of my animations seem to be playing, even if all are active and registered. I wonder if something's messed up with my mod order...

EDIT: Actually, scratch that, something's not working right with the animations; the animations show up in SLAL, are registered, and show up in the Animations List of Aroused Creatures, and yet the Help Debug keeps telling me "NOANIM"

Edited by Blake81
3 hours ago, Blake81 said:

EDIT: Actually, scratch that, something's not working right with the animations; the animations show up in SLAL, are registered, and show up in the Animations List of Aroused Creatures, and yet the Help Debug keeps telling me "NOANIM"

Sounds like an SL registry issue. Use SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean > Clean System, then follow the guidance in the popups. It will be necessary to reconfigure SL and re-register any SLAL animations afterwards.

3 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Sounds like an SL registry issue. Use SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean > Clean System, then follow the guidance in the popups. It will be necessary to reconfigure SL and re-register any SLAL animations afterwards.

Will do.

Also, I might wanna say I've found two strange behaviors, mostly related to group sex (3-somes, 4 somes).

The Orgy/Group percentage doesn't really seem to do anything; I've set it to 100 on both PC and NPC and tested it on a group of Skeevers (whom, for some reason, have the most consistent group sex behavior), and the 3-some works OK, and so does the 4-some. However, if you engage in sex with only 1 Skeever of the group, the others just stay in queue; even though they have the working animations to make it a 3 some or 4 some, they just stay patiently in queue. Or maybe I've misunderstood what that option actually does.

The other thing is, some animations involving more than one human NPC and a creature do not seem to work with the player as one of the humans, not even if the other human is a player follower. Only if it's 2 NPCs, and even then it's rare.

EDIT: OK, did as you said, cleaned everything out and... I almost came back to say it hadn't worked, but it did, except not always. I finally found the root of the issue. It works PERFECTLY when all's done automatically, if I use the Interaction menu to do the "Bring Some Friends" option, then it gives the NOANIM.

So I have to ask, does the Dialogue option checks for available animations in a different way than the Automatic one?

Edited by Blake81
8 hours ago, Blake81 said:

EDIT: OK, did as you said, cleaned everything out and... I almost came back to say it hadn't worked, but it did, except not always. I finally found the root of the issue. It works PERFECTLY when all's done automatically, if I use the Interaction menu to do the "Bring Some Friends" option, then it gives the NOANIM.

So I have to ask, does the Dialogue option checks for available animations in a different way than the Automatic one?

I'm not able to reproduce this behaviour at my end, dialogue group invite appears to be working as expected. I'd need to see a papyrus log with the Aroused Creatures Debug option enabled to know what's happening there.

Edit: just a thought, do you have creatures genders enabled under SexLab > Animation Settings, and are there female creatures present? Creature genders in groups are not well-supported right now. Group filtering does no check for creature gender but the process that starts the animation does.

Edited by Sailing Rebel