19 hours ago, rcbecker1 said:

I think he means can you make it so the Player says they love her too as a reply.

I'll look into it. :)

18 hours ago, Demagogue said:

She is very funny, her dialogues are hilarious.Thank you very much for it, and (of course) a big thanks for Chic Geek!

Thank you! :)

Hi Reginald_001

I'm just dropping by to update how I'm getting on with Ivy who has been with me for many game hours now. All I have to say is

She's Simply The Best.    ?

Vilja is Skyrim's top companion. Ivy is Fallout 4's Vilja. You (and Chic Geek) have created the most complete and enjoyable companion.

I think the only things in the future I personally would want to do with Ivy are some animations. Now, I know you don't want to tie your mod to any other so as to allow max compatibility and that is exemplary.  But at the same time it would be kind of nice to have a modular add-on that hooks with some animation mods like AAF for those who wish to add to her package.

I'd love to be able to use AAF's Hug and Kiss animations to show her affection - (without nudity, orgasms, etc).  And also, those moments when she asks me to sit by her and talk - it would be good to have that talk that is something a bit more than the vanilla menu and answer.

It would nice be able to have some wider animations, like fondling and caressing. And (I know animation-wise it is virtually impossible) holding hands while walking.

I'm sure you have lots of ideas so all I'll say is thanks for Ivy and good luck with the future!

5 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Hi Reginald_001

I'm just dropping by to update how I'm getting on with Ivy who has been with me for many game hours now. All I have to say is

She's Simply The Best.    ?

Vilja is Skyrim's top companion. Ivy is Fallout 4's Vilja. You (and Chic Geek) have created the most complete and enjoyable companion.

I think the only things in the future I personally would want to do with Ivy are some animations. Now, I know you don't want to tie your mod to any other so as to allow max compatibility and that is exemplary.  But at the same time it would be kind of nice to have a modular add-on that hooks with some animation mods like AAF for those who wish to add to her package.

I'd love to be able to use AAF's Hug and Kiss animations to show her affection - (without nudity, orgasms, etc).  And also, those moments when she asks me to sit by her and talk - it would be good to have that talk that is something a bit more than the vanilla menu and answer.

It would nice be able to have some wider animations, like fondling and caressing. And (I know animation-wise it is virtually impossible) holding hands while walking.

I'm sure you have lots of ideas so all I'll say is thanks for Ivy and good luck with the future!

I want all those things in game myself as well with Ivy, but I simply am not good enough of a modder to make this happen in any kind of stable way.

I worked for weeks on getting a hug animation done, but with almost 0 support from the modding community, almost 0 usable documentation on how to actually properly do this.. I'm just not going to burn my hands on that.

This is one of the main reasons why I am switching Ivy to ESM format, so that another (better) modder can come along and work this into Ivy as an add-on

10 hours ago, WhiteFlameZero said:

currently having "fun ;)" with ivy, our little spot is inside the cryo pod back in vault 111 lol

Hehh hehh.. :)

Clarification:

From the description, "Unlike other companions, you can only raise Ivy's affinity by talking to her. The more times you 'select and command' her (e.g. the more 'chats' you have with her) the more her affinity raises. "

To me this is two different things. So to raise affinity, I just need to talk or flirt with her from time to time, right? Or do I actually have to command her to do things (i.e. Move here, sit here, attack that, etc)?

7 minutes ago, TheBoneRanger said:

Clarification:

From the description, "Unlike other companions, you can only raise Ivy's affinity by talking to her. The more times you 'select and command' her (e.g. the more 'chats' you have with her) the more her affinity raises. "

To me this is two different things. So to raise affinity, I just need to talk or flirt with her from time to time, right? Or do I actually have to command her to do things (i.e. Move here, sit here, attack that, etc)?

Just talk to her. I never commanded her to do anything - and maxxed affinity.

29 minutes ago, MickCasanova said:

Unfortunately, this mod seems to screw up some in game assets, namely the bowler hat. Makes anyone wearing one bald where the hat would have been. Since I use the hat, I had to disable this mod. Too bad. I was really looking forward to it.

It is not this mod , look at your installation bald heads normally point a missing texture or bad edit in a patch maybe .

4 hours ago, MickCasanova said:

Unfortunately, this mod seems to screw up some in game assets, namely the bowler hat. Makes anyone wearing one bald where the hat would have been. Since I use the hat, I had to disable this mod. Too bad. I was really looking forward to it.

Nah.. it really doesn't.

These are the armor and armor addon entries for Ivy.

As you can see.. NO CONFLICTS. NOTHING REGARDING THE BOWLER HAT.

image.png.35733cc69137343c6791c9ab2bf9b00c.png

37 minutes ago, MickCasanova said:

When I took the mod out, the hat returned to normal... Just saying...

Well, since the mod's base files do not touch these objects in any way, what you are suggesting is technically impossible.

Mods combine in load order, ID's change when mod load order changes, which in turn changes your save game when you disable a mod mid-playthrough.

It's perfectly possible for bugs to be introduced by mods misbehaving, using script to override vanilla objects.

When you then disable any mod, your savegame holds the old object ID's, which don't exist anymore, which makes it seem as if your issue has been solved.

Yet.. good luck with that as in a next fresh game, or whenever the bug occurs again, it all starts again.

I can guarantee you 100% that the base files for Ivy do not in any way interfere with the bowler hat.

Reginald you and Chick Geek get a 10/10 for Ivy. Been playing with her now for quite awhile and damn Chic is a great voice actress for Ivy. I've tried a few companion mods and they we're ok at best. But Ivy is just amazingly fantastic. Great job on her and many thanks to Chic for voicing her. Ivy is the best companion for Fallout 4 ever.

How is the esm coming on ( just being nosey ? ) ? . I haven't been able to start my new mod list i'm planning on ( RL being annoying). But i'm looking forward to having a big play through with IVY at the core of the mod list. I'm just wondering do you use RSE: Realistic Salacious Encounters (09-30-18) ?, I never used this mod but noticed it commented here a lot but I'm undecided if to include it.

All the best and thanks for yours amazing creation.

3 hours ago, chubjub said:

How is the esm coming on ( just being nosey ? ) ? . I haven't been able to start my new mod list i'm planning on ( RL being annoying). But i'm looking forward to having a big play through with IVY at the core of the mod list. I'm just wondering do you use RSE: Realistic Salacious Encounters (09-30-18) ?, I never used this mod but noticed it commented here a lot but I'm undecided if to include it.

After all the improvements and additions Flashy made to RSE in it's current version, I would definitely recommend getting it. In addition to sexy encounters and immersive needs, Flashy has also implemented an Infamy system, which functions similar to how Karma worked in previous games.

So … new here, I only came for Ivy and I havent been disappointed. Cant play without her in fact. 

Which brings to mind my concern: I might possibly have missed something, but I have talked and talked with Ivy.

But recently she is beginning to say some very ominous things (Possible spoiler- maybe?):

Spoiler

talking about a general failure and us having forgotten something important, which is freaking me out and I am afraid I will lose my favourite companion… I love her and she loves me, so I dont want to play Fallout 4 without her - I think (maybe) I have done her quest. But obviously I am missing something here… and I am getting a bit OCD about it.

<= I dont even know if its a spoiler but I dont want to spoil it on the offchance for anyone...

Please help - ty ?

OH - and brilliantly done and executed, and brilliantly voiced too: thanks for that too

On 10/8/2018 at 12:29 AM, Reginald_001 said:

Did you install the voice files correctly? This sounds like sound files and lip files are missing.

Examples are most of the companion dialogue, he can check any companion dialogue, where the player asks 'how they feel about us', which is (for sure) shared dialogue.

i installed everything verbatim per the instructions. and if i knew how to include any type of files to demonstrate the issue i would, cuz im sure i am missing out on some quality material

I'm not big on custom followers in FO4, they don't quite play like Skyrim... Maybe that's just my perception, maybe not and I've stuck with the vanilla followers and just suffered through their limited interactions. So, I broke down and figured, ok, let's give Ivy a try, and if I don't like the way she plays, I can always uninstall...

So a few days of playing her... and laughing my ass off, to much entertaining dialogue for my wife and I... Ivy is now a perma-follower. A few times I've found myself choking on my drink getting side-blinded with some random, off-the-wall, bat-shit crazy comment she makes lol

What a brilliant piece of work, @Reginald_001 @Chic Geek! I hope you continue to develop her, she's a great addition to the game!

On 10/22/2018 at 7:31 AM, chubjub said:

I will also endorse RSE. It offers all the smut IVY talks about (& way more). It also has it's own survival mode which is better than the original... And.... And... And... And...

BUT I will also say that you should wait a week or two for the next update, as it is Huge.

I haven't tried her yet, as I have the radio bug. Gonna try the patch shortly, but I wanted to mention an oddity with it: I started a new game with a male PC for the sake of this mod, since my current PC is female and I don't really get off on the lesbian thing. So I got out of 111 and tuned to Ivy's radio signal, nothing.

I was doing some stuff back in my female PC's much older save games a while after, I tuned her into Ivy's radio signal and it played with no issues.

I'm wondering if maybe the radio bug could be largely avoided on fresh saves by not activating the mod until after leaving 111. Just thought I'd share that in case it's useful for testing or anything. Have fun, everyone!

On 10/23/2018 at 11:44 AM, NA1 said:

So … new here, I only came for Ivy and I havent been disappointed. Cant play without her in fact. 

Which brings to mind my concern: I might possibly have missed something, but I have talked and talked with Ivy.

But recently she is beginning to say some very ominous things (Possible spoiler- maybe?):

Hide contents

talking about a general failure and us having forgotten something important, which is freaking me out and I am afraid I will lose my favourite companion… I love her and she loves me, so I dont want to play Fallout 4 without her - I think (maybe) I have done her quest. But obviously I am missing something here… and I am getting a bit OCD about it.

<= I dont even know if its a spoiler but I dont want to spoil it on the offchance for anyone...

Please help - ty ?

OH - and brilliantly done and executed, and brilliantly voiced too: thanks for that too

Ivy is fine and you won't lose her.

Im not getting the redeem Ivy quest. . . It never shows up. 

Edit* To be more specific here is what happens: There is no startup quest for Ivy. I did however hear that she was in Sanctuary after listening to the radio. I went into the seller and she asked me for a redeem voucher (still no startup quest). With no idea what to do or where to go, I spawned a redeem voucher using the console and went back to talk to her and she asked me for a redeem voucher again. She doesn't appear to recognize it in my inventory. 

4 hours ago, althekoolkid said:

Im not getting the redeem Ivy quest. . . It never shows up. 

Edit* To be more specific here is what happens: There is no startup quest for Ivy. I did however hear that she was in Sanctuary after listening to the radio. I went into the seller and she asked me for a redeem voucher (still no startup quest). With no idea what to do or where to go, I spawned a redeem voucher using the console and went back to talk to her and she asked me for a redeem voucher again. She doesn't appear to recognize it in my inventory. 

Just to confirm, you tried the "Bluff" dialogue option? That is the one that normally triggers the quest.