12 hours ago, haraldgoldspur said:

Reginald - Ivy is simply the best companion ever! I want to take her everywhere! Is that possible? Could you make a Skyrim version? The Skyrim Sexlab system and animations are so much better than Fallout 4 and to have her with an animated pussy too would be heaven.

What do you think? Is it doable?

I dont really play Skyrim anymore. Also I dont really think Ivy fits the lore.

But yeah! Whenever I play a different game, like Doom or anythings else.... I wish I could take Ivy with me. 

Reginald - Thanks for the reply, I realise Ivy is not "lore" friendly but don't care her banter and Ai are what I want as well as her body of course.

She makes other followers look ordinary as they all seem follow the same pattern of development and there are none I can find as sexy and outrageous as Ivy.

Ivy is real! she talks and gets involved and I just wish when she asked for sex it would trigger an animation like you can with Skyrim Sexlab.

That's really why I wanted her in that game but if it is not possible then I will just keep playing FO4 with her.

I thank you for creating her and congratulate you for such an outstanding job!!

59 minutes ago, haraldgoldspur said:

Reginald - Thanks for the reply, I realise Ivy is not "lore" friendly but don't care her banter and Ai are what I want as well as her body of course.

She makes other followers look ordinary as they all seem follow the same pattern of development and there are none I can find as sexy and outrageous as Ivy.

Ivy is real! she talks and gets involved and I just wish when she asked for sex it would trigger an animation like you can with Skyrim Sexlab.

That's really why I wanted her in that game but if it is not possible then I will just keep playing FO4 with her.

I thank you for creating her and congratulate you for such an outstanding job!!

Once she has been released as ESM it will be easy for people to add this feature (including me). I definitely have this on planning, but it's on the 'back burner'...

Are you done recording her dialog? By default she gravitates towards the "good little slave" role. But, what about giving her an optional setting for her dialog to reference the dominant role?  A role where Ivy's dialog establishes her as the "Master" and the SS is the "good little slave"? I know she makes a couple references from time to time, but I am talking about in general. Of course that should be reversible at any time. 

1 hour ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

I'm curious to see the look on your face when she does "wake up." Priceless.

She's gettin' a life of her own bud!

She already has. :)

48 minutes ago, bishlapped said:

Are you done recording her dialog? By default she gravitates towards the "good little slave" role. But, what about giving her an optional setting for her dialog to reference the dominant role?  A role where Ivy's dialog establishes her as the "Master" and the SS is the "good little slave"? I know she makes a couple references from time to time, but I am talking about in general. Of course that should be reversible at any time. 

No that will not happen I think. Not because I don't want to.... but it would require like.. 400 hours of work to go over all existing dialogue again.

And it's not even the dialogue that's a lot of work, it's the conditionals behind them. It would require extra scripting, coding and... woah.. it's a mind boggling amount of work. :D

(Should I have implemented the option to begin with? Perhaps.. perhaps not.. not sure..)

21 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

She already has. :)

No that will not happen I think. Not because I don't want to.... but it would require like.. 400 hours of work to go over all existing dialogue again.

And it's not even the dialogue that's a lot of work, it's the conditionals behind them. It would require extra scripting, coding and... woah.. it's a mind boggling amount of work. :D

(Should I have implemented the option to begin with? Perhaps.. perhaps not.. not sure..)

Either way. She's amazing. 

Just popping in to see what's up and saw your video for future Ivy updates. Fantastic! I look forward to it so much, and to Chic Geek's fabulous recordings, too.

Is there any chance of using AAF's hug and kiss animations so I can give Ivy a bit of care? I suppose that would make her dependent on AAF, so I can understand if not.

Many, many thanks for Ivy!

8 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Just popping in to see what's up and saw your video for future Ivy updates. Fantastic! I look forward to it so much, and to Chic Geek's fabulous recordings, too.

Is there any chance of using AAF's hug and kiss animations so I can give Ivy a bit of care? I suppose that would make her dependent on AAF, so I can understand if not.

Many, many thanks for Ivy!

Well, I believe there IS a way to add it Without making her dependant on AAF.

Flashy did it with his add-ins for RSE, but I don't remember the details of how he said he did it....

It MAY require more work than it's worth, but that is doubtful, as it should be the same way to add DLC content to IVY.

Ask @Reginald_001 & @Flashy (JoeR).

They will tell you how possible/difficult it is.

I already know that there is a longstanding demand for that for Ivy & RSE...

4 hours ago, ModHunter42 said:

Well, I believe there IS a way to add it Without making her dependant on AAF.

Flashy did it with his add-ins for RSE, but I don't remember the details of how he said he did it....

It MAY require more work than it's worth, but that is doubtful, as it should be the same way to add DLC content to IVY.

Ask @Reginald_001 & @Flashy (JoeR).

They will tell you how possible/difficult it is.

I already know that there is a longstanding demand for that for Ivy & RSE...

Ivy will be usable within the RCO in RSE, using the Romantic Options Menu, to give hugs, kisses and so much more. Its coming, no need for anyone aside from me to attempt it, as it is NOT that easy to pull off properly.

2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Ivy will be usable within the RCO in RSE, using the Romantic Options Menu, to give hugs, kisses and so much more. Its coming, no need for anyone aside from me to attempt it, as it is NOT that easy to pull off properly.

^This is the real reason why Ivy is not initiating sex/hugs/etc.. I worked for several weeks on trying to get a proper hugging anim into Ivy and it was very difficult to manage. It's my hope that frameworks such as these will take this hard work out of my hands so I can keep focusing on content creation for Ivy. :)

In other news, Ivy has released her 6th VLOG today. :)

16 minutes ago, X4N4 said:

Hello,

sorry if I insist, but it's been 24 hours since last time, have you check the problem ?

I looked into your issue but have no idea what could be wrong. ?

The only advice I can give you at this time is to follow the advices from the FAQ.

Try to disable some other mods, see if that relieves your issues.

It must be another mod making an issue, but I don't see what mod that could be.

I've aleady looked at the FAQ multiples times, but I think it's a conflict with another mod too, thanks for the help, I'll investigate !

Oh and, do you know why I don't have this "Logs" folder ? Is it related to this mod (like, this mod is supposed to create a Log folder) or it's something else ? I'm just curious !

5 minutes ago, X4N4 said:

I've aleady looked at the FAQ multiples times, but I think it's a conflict with another mod too, thanks for the help, I'll investigate !

Oh and, do you know why I don't have this "Logs" folder ? Is it related to this mod (like, this mod is supposed to create a Log folder) or it's something else ? I'm just curious !

I think it should be there, it's a mystery to me as well. But it could definitely be related.

Looks like scripts aren't running or something.

3 hours ago, X4N4 said:

Hello,

sorry if I insist, but it's been 24 hours since last time, have you check the problem ?

Has anyone suggested using MO2? It will show you if there are conflicts between 2 or more mods.

@X4N4 You need to enable logging first before any logs will appear. Add this to Fallout4Custom.ini:

[Papyrus]
 bEnableLogging=1
 bEnableTrace=1
 bLoadDebugInformation=1
 bEnableProfiling=1
 sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

Looking through your ESPs tells me that you have nothing that would conflict with Ivy.

Did you already add this to Fallout4Custom.ini?

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

And lastly, have you tried to redeem ivy by physically getting the voucher and bringing it back to her? ie. not using console commands or otherwise.

44 minutes ago, GuerillaTech said:

Have you spoken to Ivy inside the bunker yet?

Yes I did, but ignore what I said, went back in time (in these comments) and discovered its probably just an incompatibility with StartMeUp

Now I have a NEW question. Any way possible to make this mod work with XDI? The dialogue options are weird with XDI installed but it's also needed for some other mods in my case

3 minutes ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

Yes I did, but ignore what I said, went back in time (in these comments) and discovered its probably just an incompatibility with StartMeUp

Now I have a NEW question. Any way possible to make this mod work with XDI? The dialogue options are weird with XDI installed but it's also needed for some other mods in my case

Startmeup breaks a few things.....It did for me anyway. I couldn't finish the main quest as the final cinematic about War Never Changes wouldn't launch until I removed that mod.