5 hours ago, Ghostman7nz said:

Registrator is a pretty reasonable modder, I'll post on his mod and see what happens.

Post is done, now we wait and see what happens :)

If not keep it as is , its a lot of work for you todo Reginald_001, I for 1 can live with it and it's only a few worded option's which are altered .

7 minutes ago, jgnosis said:

Is there a way to give Ivy her own custom bodyslide body like Josie or Ida body

I change Ivy's body all the time using outfit mashups. Each outfit I have her wear completely changes her body because I control the preset in BodySlide when I build the mashups.

Here are a few examples of my character with Ivy.

44330490264_f2f9e12d66_o.jpg

30106235867_d15c700caf_o.jpg

30051145807_3293128346_o.jpg

30640820218_6b9825fa7b_o.jpg

So I think it is safe to say that everyone has seen the New Doctor

the pre-party

the live simulcast from BBC 

In the states the 8:00 p.m. eastern time special 

So what does Ivy think of the New Doctor? Looking forward for her next video log

Thanks for the great work

Hey guys, Regi has already replied to my post on his XDI mod page, He is needing some examples of shared dialog IDs that are having issues and a good explanation of the issue. I'd look up the ids myself and respond but I am dealing with a migraine and am having trouble looking at the screen. so need some assist.

44 minutes ago, avengingewok said:

am i the only one who has been experiencing the glitch where more than 3/4 of the time when i try to talk to ivy all i get is a long awkward silence waiting for whatever dialog is supposed to be there to finish, or i just walk away to make it quit?

Did you install the voice files correctly? This sounds like sound files and lip files are missing.

1 hour ago, Ghostman7nz said:

Hey guys, Regi has already replied to my post on his XDI mod page, He is needing some examples of shared dialog IDs that are having issues and a good explanation of the issue. I'd look up the ids myself and respond but I am dealing with a migraine and am having trouble looking at the screen. so need some assist.

Examples are most of the companion dialogue, he can check any companion dialogue, where the player asks 'how they feel about us', which is (for sure) shared dialogue.

Thanks Reginald for this great follower (oops, Skyrim speak - I mean companion). She's capable, likeable and as she would say 'sexy as f**k'.

Also thanks to Chic for excellent voice acting. It must be tricky to stay 'on point' for thousands of lines of dialogue, yet I can't recall a single 'dud' line in terms of delivery.

I first met Ivy with a female player character near the end of a playthrough and already had companions in tow. With a bit of jiggling I got Ivy to work with AFT okay.

My second run with Ivy was just with her (as a male player) and I was able to customize her appearance with no problems. I just got the author's thank you speech for 250 interactions.

Can I make one suggestion? Even though you don't use the vanilla affinity system, it is possible to set CA_AFFINITY once your mod has decided her affinity is high?

It would help compatibility with other mods such as Immersive Lovers Embrace.

Anyhow, great work.

On 10/9/2018 at 6:07 AM, ivybotfan said:

Thanks Reginald for this great follower (oops, Skyrim speak - I mean companion). She's capable, likeable and as she would say 'sexy as f**k'.

Also thanks to Chic for excellent voice acting. It must be tricky to stay 'on point' for thousands of lines of dialogue, yet I can't recall a single 'dud' line in terms of delivery.

I first met Ivy with a female player character near the end of a playthrough and already had companions in tow. With a bit of jiggling I got Ivy to work with AFT okay.

My second run with Ivy was just with her (as a male player) and I was able to customize her appearance with no problems. I just got the author's thank you speech for 250 interactions.

Can I make one suggestion? Even though you don't use the vanilla affinity system, it is possible to set CA_AFFINITY once your mod has decided her affinity is high?

It would help compatibility with other mods such as Immersive Lovers Embrace.

Anyhow, great work.

Thanks for your kind words!

I can certainly look into it. I was keeping that option open to give Ivy more of a positive or negative personality, based on how the character acts in the game (e.g. she becomes a jerk if the player is a jerk, and she becomes sweet when the player is being a good guy/girl).

On 10/8/2018 at 4:35 AM, athoscaru said:

So I think it is safe to say that everyone has seen the New Doctor

the pre-party

the live simulcast from BBC 

In the states the 8:00 p.m. eastern time special 

So what does Ivy think of the New Doctor? Looking forward for her next video log

Thanks for the great work

Ivy just posted her 17th VLOG! :)

Had a SNAFU...

Accidentally clicked the Fo4 icon before starting STEAM. It launched the updater and updated my build.

When I loaded up my game to record a new video log.. > crash.

When I finally thought I'd rolled back safely to my old build, turned out that they had changed some game files (especially some scripts) as well. I don't see why they would do that as no new content was released, unless you count that CC crap. Anyway, most of my settlement lights were dark and I couldn't build new ones. The entire game world was dark...

The reason behind all of this is a script error in the 'robot defense' mod (I guess). Since I had placed them in most of my settlements, anywhere I traveled that had them would CTD my game. All my saves were the same... dark lights also at vanilla locations.. settlement crashes..

Long story short:

- Lost my L130 character...

- I had to 'fix forward' by updating to the latest version.

- I LOST ALL my savegames. It just crashed whenever I visit Red Rocket, or most of my settlements.

- I LOST the special build for Ivy's Video Logs (all her stages that I've set up for her, around 30 different ones, many unused yet). So I'll need to redo all of that again to go back to where I was yesterday.

- DLC development is halted until I can level up into the DLC's again and play through to where I was before (several days of playing and leveling and setting it up to where I was)

This forced update treatment by steam and bathesda, introducing new incompatibilities each time is tiring and demotivating as fuck.

Of course, Ivy had LOTS to say about this all:

20 minutes ago, Ghostman7nz said:

I really hate when that happens. It's the main reason I started using cheat terminal ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13285 ), you can rebuild a character in minutes and kit out with any equipment you had. it won't get your quests back to where you were but everything else can be sorted.

I created a batch file, that simply gives me everything I need to startup. Then I set my intelligence to 250, making basically each 2 kills a level up event for the first 15 levels. I'll get back to where I was quick enough. :)

It was just such an adrenaline rush to suddenly see that 'needs an update' change into 'installing update 100%' into 'ready to play'.. :(

I loaded my save.. and poof.. everything was broken.

2 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Really wanna download this but I have questions: Does this work on older Fallouts like 1.9.4? Also do I absolutely need to start a new game to find her & if yes, why? Will she fuck my game up if I try on an existing game or will she just not work right?

You will likely need to update your game for the scripting and dialogue to work properly. but no you won't need to start a new game if you don't want to but you will miss so much it is worth it to start a new game.

2 hours ago, Ghostman7nz said:

You will likely need to update your game for the scripting and dialogue to work properly. but no you won't need to start a new game if you don't want to but you will miss so much it is worth it to start a new game.

well i using version 1.7.1 so my exe for fallout says not sure if that what you mean i havent let my game update in over a year well it more and have kept like 4 backup of my game with no mods install  for for backups so i just use the same version over and over if game breaks and ivy works mine not bug at all for me  hope that help if not sorry

5 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Really wanna download this but I have questions: Does this work on older Fallouts like 1.9.4? Also do I absolutely need to start a new game to find her & if yes, why? Will she fuck my game up if I try on an existing game or will she just not work right?

I think she'll work without issues. Remember she doesnt need F4SE to work. It all standard stuff in the mod.

I was pre 1.06 which is why stuff broke for me.

FYI Reginald, I found what appears to be a missing sound file when the player first interacts with Wiseman of The Slog. (I choose the dialog option 'Seems fine' if that is relevant). Ivy makes two interjections, but only the second one has sound.

I was running AFT at the time, but as nothing else seemed out of place in many hundreds of lines of her dialogue I haven't just assumed it was a glitch because of that. But it may be due to that of course. The silent line is "I think it's beautiful. I fucking LOVE tarberries. Besides... Who cares where they were grown?". I have been able to reproduce it from two different save games.

By the way, sorry to hear about your game setup disaster. I hope you can restore something workable without too much pain. 

First, best follower mod since Sofia for Skyrim and Heather Casdin. I'm loving having her roaming around making comments, especially the interactions with the vanilla NPCs

In regards to the XDI compatibility: I'm not sure if Heather Casdin uses shared dialogue, etc, but for the options before someone released a patch, I created a patch myself that at the end of the line just said (What the command was here), it'd be a quick and dirty fix, but would that work as a temporary measure?

also: I know you said no sexytimes or anything, just inferred basically, but AAF seems to be maintained constantly, an optional addon to add visuals using AAF an option? Sure you can just do it through AAF but it feeling more natural when Ivy talks about being horny would be better.

8 hours ago, Crowbar01 said:

First, best follower mod since Sofia for Skyrim and Heather Casdin. I'm loving having her roaming around making comments, especially the interactions with the vanilla NPCs

In regards to the XDI compatibility: I'm not sure if Heather Casdin uses shared dialogue, etc, but for the options before someone released a patch, I created a patch myself that at the end of the line just said (What the command was here), it'd be a quick and dirty fix, but would that work as a temporary measure?

also: I know you said no sexytimes or anything, just inferred basically, but AAF seems to be maintained constantly, an optional addon to add visuals using AAF an option? Sure you can just do it through AAF but it feeling more natural when Ivy talks about being horny would be better.

Once the ESM is released I hope that another modder will pick up an add-on for Ivy to add sex.

The point for me is exactly what you mentioned: It's all being updated, all the time.. which makes strict release management and support a big must. The reason why I chose to keep Ivy's base code is simple, is not because I can't make it more intricate... it's that adding such a platform as base to Ivy means a lot more incompatibilities and support issues. Ivy is also cool because she is stable as fuck. :)

The ESM is coming soon!

On 10/10/2018 at 9:14 AM, Reginald_001 said:

I created a batch file, that simply gives me everything I need to startup. Then I set my intelligence to 250, making basically each 2 kills a level up event for the first 15 levels. I'll get back to where I was quick enough. :)

It was just such an adrenaline rush to suddenly see that 'needs an update' change into 'installing update 100%' into 'ready to play'.. :(

I loaded my save.. and poof.. everything was broken.

if you're setting your stats, just use player.setlevel and set your level to where you were, or to whatever level you need for DLC access.  much faster.

6 hours ago, LyreAB said:

if you're setting your stats, just use player.setlevel and set your level to where you were, or to whatever level you need for DLC access.  much faster.

Yeah but I like playing through just as much. I'm leveling up pretty steadily and will likely be where I was in terms of quest progress by tonight.

Of course, Ivy had a lot to say about it all, in her latest Video Log!

On 10/10/2018 at 8:08 PM, Reginald_001 said:

The reason behind all of this is a script error in the 'robot defense' mod

Can't you try uninstall that mod and try to clean your saves using the filter function of fallrim tools?

You can even filter for specific mods.

Worth a try, if it doesn't work you only lost a bit of time.

14 hours ago, flatliner10 said:

Can't you try uninstall that mod and try to clean your saves using the filter function of fallrim tools?

You can even filter for specific mods.

Worth a try, if it doesn't work you only lost a bit of time.

The issue with that tool is that it requires Java, something I won't allow on my system. ?

But we're well into our new game by now so all has been solved. And things 'feel' a lot cleaner and quicker without all these large sim settlements. I'm just dropping small functional settlements down and modded some stuff for myself so I can get sort of the same functionality without all those scripts running.

In other news: Ivy posted her 20th video log today!

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:33 PM, Ramseur said:

This is my Ivy and I love her.  Please Reginald can you make it so I can tell her when she says she loves me.  Thanks for bringing her into the world.

myivy.png

I think he means can you make it so the Player says they love her too as a reply.